October/04/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: 10/04/2007

The Appearing Peace of Christ in this World

[Printable] [Html]

The Christ message realized in the silence of meditation

Chapter 62 1 For Zion’s sake I will not hold My peace, And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, Until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, And her salvation as a lamp that burns.
2 The Gentiles shall see your righteousness, And all kings your glory. You shall be called by a new name, Which the mouth of the Lord will name.3 You shall also be a crown of glory 
In the hand of the Lord, And a royal diadem In the hand of your God. 4 You shall no longer be termed Forsaken, Nor shall your land any more be termed Desolate; But you shall be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; For the Lord delights in you, And your land shall be married. 12 And they shall call them The Holy People, The Redeemed of the Lord; 
And you shall be called Sought Out,
 A City Not Forsaken.

This message is an early Christ Mass message,  intended to bring Christ to be born in your manger, so enjoy and be enlightened to who you truly are in God.

Often these passages of Scripture in Isaiah are often  misinterpreted by religion as if God was speaking of some particular man or special person or people that would come as a Messianic Priest hood to bring peace and joy to the earth. Certain Saviours or Prophets have been looked upon as if they in their humanity where the Christ manifest as a person. It is for this reason that of old the Hebrews called themselves the Chosen One's, believed by many Christians and Jews alike to the beloved children of God. Because of this personality worship,  the Church as a whole has lost the ability to discern the Christ, the Anointed One,  who lives in all humankind, waiting to be born in their manger. However, Christ is not a man as so many have portrayed Christ Jesus as the only Son of God in his human form. No, no, no, Jesus because of His personal discernment knew that of Himself as  a man He could do nothing, and said: "If I speak of myself as a man I bear witness to a lie"

So let us then find out what these Scriptures in Isaiah talk about, so that we no longer be veiled by all these religious concept. These Scriptures do not speak of a man or a people, but speak of the Fathers own offspring, Christ the image of God which created the Universe we live in.  His beloved to whom the promise was made in the beginning so that is what the Scripture is revealing to us. May the Lord Jesus Christ give you insight into the mystery of the only begotten Self which is now beginning to appear  bringing Peace and Wisdom to a groaning and travailing Creation. Love Tony.

Audio: http://freedomvoice2.net/.../1876.html Medition-as-a-Well-of-Contentment.mp3

Audio: http://freedomvoice2.net/.../1875.html The-Awakening-Christ.mp3

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.