Freedom Voice Newsletters

logo

The Genuine Coming of Christ/Can we sin against the Holy Ghost?

October/07/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

[Printable]

Hello beloved of God. I would love to hear from you sometimes,  as fellowship,  even if it is over the Internet  brings me great joy and to hear from you sometimes blesses me,  so can you send me an email sometimes and tell me what you are hearing God speak to you at this hour? 

Love Tony and Martha. 

Our Father

http://freedomvoice2.net/.../2056.html

The Genuine Coming of Christ

http://freedomvoice2.net/.../1873.html

Can we sin against the Holy Ghost

http://freedomvoice2.net/.../2726.html

Truth Realized is the end of all Sense knowledge

Http://freedomvoice2.net/.../2060.html

Let us have a Little Private Earthquake.

"And there was silence in heaven for the space of an hour," and after that every sort of thing took place, earthquakes, fires, tornadoes and every other manifestation of evil the destructive element we know as the material world of un---conscious human thinking is now coming to an end and Grace is appearing,  ushering in the Light of Life. Now a still small voice now heard in our meditation and begins to overthrow all temporal powers that have festered in our past emotions.

Daniel 2:45 (KJV) 

Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

If you can in your meditations get into the "silence for the space of an hour”, you will find the Power of God coming through with such force and swiftness that the old human thought world which has found you with a mountain of  human belief now dissolves by the Light that is now in you as Christ which is our life, now appears.

Col. 3:1-4 (KJV) 
    If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. [2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. [3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. [4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

In our human mind we will experience plenty of shaking's, earthquakes, tornadoes of all kinds rise up out of the un---consciousness of the carnal mind. It is now  necessary to let the this little stone of enlightenment up-root all these  time honored and chronic beliefs of the human mind, shaken loose by a little stone hewn out of the Mountain of Christ Consciousness.  Sometimes the cleansing of all these temporal kingdoms that appear as power are now broken by the Love power of God. This activity  appears to be the Wrath of God, but that is nothing more than the Power of God coming into manifestation dissolving the lies that fester in the un---conscious Adam. What it does to evil belief may seem wrathful, but that is only because it is being driven out of the temple with its moneychangers and dove sellers and accusers of the true Spirit of God.

In that immeasurable space of time, that "hour," a wholly new basis of Life is made manifest as the Law of life to all who hear the Voice of Jesus saying,

“John 10:9-11 (KJV) 

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. [10] The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. [11] I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Human laws and thoughts get strong at times - Peter had to have an "earthquake in his Hebrew traditional mind" to show that the toughest human law or thought that he entertained was to be released from his prison of flesh and blood. When this "silence for the space of an hour" takes place the jailer will, as he did in the case of Peter, be glad to have you be gone from his jail. After all, you cannot run a jail if earthquakes are always going to knock it down. Do you hear those of you who still suffer in the memories of the Past that haunt you?

"His rebuke was terrible" is another way of putting it as the light of God dissolves all past and future, ushering in the eternal Day of God. Remembering the words of Jesus, one takes courage and eventually finds out the truth of his blessed words, “I am come that you may have life and have it more abundantly”. The old human thought may be pretty well established and entrenched in accepted beliefs of good and evil- and perhaps it will take an earthquake to jar them loose and usher you into the Power of Now. When that happens, and it could happen to you any time when you are pure enough in consciousness to see that God is your Father,  the only Power and Presence that maintain the universe and all that live in that realm- then there will be a wailing and gnashing of teeth if you do not accept this Present Truth.

John 18:33-37 (KJV) 

Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? [34] Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? [35] Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done? [36] Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. [37] Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered; Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

"Wham!" and the door of the prison house of fear, sin and disease fly open - and the  WORD has been spoken this time in present tense continuum at infinitum  - the silence has gathered such a mass of the Power of Now to at one point change the stoutest human mind. It is wonderful.  He is glad to retire, suddenly finding that "he doesn't want to play anymore" - but it is too late, he has already played his last trump and it was not good enough.

Do you believe in the WORD as all Powerful? Do you believe that the spoken Word could shatter the toughest human problem with the same ease that Pavarotti the Great tenor could shatter a hollow stemmed champagne glass by singing into it the tone to which it vibrated, intensifying the tone to such a point that the glass could not stand it?

So is the WORD of God, when spoken through you, enables you  to shatter the worst picture of disease, and if you could enter into that "silence for the space of ONE hour" in heaven then even that seemingly impossible picture called death could be shattered, and Life immortal stand forth in all its fairness and glory. It is wonderful.  What are we afraid of? "If ye slay me yet will I say you are God?" Can you stand up to that now realm and will you now learn to abandon all thought as to how to preserve your own human existence and trust the invisible Father as your total sufficiency?  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain - "Nothing is impossible to Me" - said Jesus when the liaison with God is perfect - and he also said "nothing is impossible to YOU" - what?  "Wham!"

Let us have a little private earthquake and get rid of some of the old rubbish that has been identifying itself with the past and future so long, causing so much suffering. "Let's go and enter into the most Holy by the Blood of the Lamb."

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.