Freedom Voice Newsletters

logo

The pattern offspring of God.

Jesus the given Name

October/08/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

Audio: http://freedomvoice2.net/.../1911.html Jesus the given Name.mp3

Do ye look on things after the outward appearance?

If any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.

Let me first start by saying and we must clearly understand when we face disease, lack or sin in what ever form it comes, it is not your doing. There is no law of heredity, no law or cause for sin or disease in the Pattern Offspring of God, so in this letter we are going to discuss this subject in detail, so set your heart to listen, hear the Voice this True Self  the inner Christ, the image of all living.

The phenomena know as sin, disease or fear of death is a direct result of world hypnotism. This mesmeric influence what is known as carnal mind, meaning a world belief in two powers is the cause of all human problems. 

• In Christian terms this phenomena is called the Law of Sin and Death.

However, as Christians we must first realize that there is only one will, one purpose, one outworking of God's plan for every individual life and it is wonderful.  God our Father thinks only good thoughts toward you, thought of peace and wellbeing so that your expectation in the heart is a feeling of belonging without any of these carnal beliefs in good and evil. In other words, God has no evil intention for your life. The basic problem many Christians have is to think that God uses evil to process us into the Pattern Son of God, but that is not true at all, this is a total lie, you are already conformed to God’s will and design, created in true holiness, you are wonderful.

Jeremiah 29:8-12 for thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that [be] in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.  For they (these beliefs in processing) prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.

Through Jesus,  God our Father revealed His nature as being the true Pattern and Name of all Being, without respect of person, this is wonderful, can you say amen?

Now in Christ Jesus the Pattern Son now revealed in all and AS ALL.  Its completeness revealed in and as you is My glory; I will give to no other.  You and I are this Divine Idea Manifest to a Groaning Creation, IF WE AWAKEN TO OUR IDENTITY, for otherwise it does not work, we must received this revelation as absolute truth.

It is wonderful when we can hear this intuitively. Note the complete attachment on this subject.

signiture
Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.