logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Consciousness unfolding AS the Living Word

October/18/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable] [Html]

Developing a Healing Conscious through knowing the Truth.

Jesus said to him, “The Blind receive their sight and the Lame walk and the Lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear and the dead are raised up and the poor have the Gospel preached to them.”

We can see the difference between the natural mind, void of any revelation as to what the Kingdom of God is and how it functions and the Mind of Christ thru which flows the eternal Life of the Father.  Now let us abandon all the old religious convictions we had in the darkness of this worlds system and rise into the Realm of Now, the Place Jesus prepared for us where  all the promises of God can be realized as our heritage.

The Kingdom of God, revealed through Jesus is the realm where we all should live in and abide, then none of the evil that we see in this world can touch us.

John 15:1-7 (KJV)

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. [2] Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. [3] Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. [4] Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. [5] I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. [6] If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. [7] If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Jesus realized His Oneness with the Father and was aware that God has no opposites to Him-Self, for there is no other power but God and in His Presence, where there is fullness of Joy. In this realization of this total life as God, our Father ordained it;  Jesus lived, moved, and has His being in a conscious awareness of God’s Presence as his total sufficiency.

In the presence of this enlightened consciousness, sickness, disease, lack etc. Have no power. Of course, in order to develop a healing Consciousness, we must first realise that our only responsibility is for our own state of consciousness, so we must not try to preach to others or compare notes, just be still and abide in the Vine. We need not ask the members of our family, either persuading them to believe in spiritual healing or spiritual living; neither do we try to convince them of the benefits they could receive from it. It is far better to accept responsibility for our own state of consciousness (knowing Truth) and leave the other members of our household to work out their unfoldment. Yes, when brought to our way of life, they will come and led to the light you now are, because of your own personal unfoldment, not of our persuasion.

This does not however extend to the children of our household only, because we have accepted responsibility for the care of children, given to us for teaching and instruction, they will come when they are called. Jesus our example realised that our Father was the substance and nature of all form. Whether that formation was humankind, beast or tree it is all God unfolding as the creative will. Jesus knew that all men and women had the same Father as God consciousness is the Father of All. The consciousness of the Son and the Father is the law of supply and healing.  I AM the principle that upholds, sustains, heals and provides for all creation. Let us now study this subject thoroughly from our scriptural references. In chapter 10 of Matthew, we learn that Jesus prepared His disciples for a mission. The mind of Jesus, imbued with a revelation of one power, one Father, one mission, and that mission was to bring the creation back to its original harmony as God has ordained it from the beginning. His disciples were ignorant men and had no idea who and what this mission of Jesus was and even John the Baptist, who was the greatest of all prophets was not quite sure of what or who Christ was. Therefore, he sent two of his disciples to Jesus and wanted to know how the works of Christ operated. For he, like every other Jew believed that Christ was a man. “Are you he, that should come or do we look for another?”

Audio: http://freedomvoice2.net/.../1777.html Consciousness unfolding AS the Living Word.mp3

signature

Love Tony and Martha.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.