[Return to: Web Site]

Attachment [Html] [Printable]

December 18, 2007

Isaiah 55:1-3 (MsgB) 
        "Hey there! All who are thirsty,
            Come to the water!
        Are you penniless?
            Come anyway—buy and eat!
        Come, buy your drinks, buy wine and milk.
            Buy without money—everything's free!
        [2] Why do you spend your money on junk food,
            Your hard-earned cash on cotton candy?
        Listen to me, listen well: Eat only the best,
            Fill yourself with only the finest.
        [3] Pay attention, come close now,
            Listen carefully to my life-giving, life-nourishing words.
        I'm making a lasting covenant commitment with you,
            The same that I made with David: sure, solid, enduring love.

You may have had this message before, but because of many people that are troubled by fear, lack and a sense of impending doom I send you this again. Listen attentively to the Audio below, and apply your ears to hearing the Voice of Jesus so salvation in all areas, even Supply of all you will need in life  will be yours forever. I speak life to you and you will see a whole new realm prepared for you who are willing to listen. Have a blessed new year and may your eye see the mystery of Supply God our Father has for you in store---Love Tony and Martha den Hartog

John 3:2-6 (MsgB) 
    Late one night Nichodemus visited Jesus and said, "Rabbi, we all know you're a teacher straight from God. No one could do all the God-pointing, God-revealing acts you do if God weren't in on it."
    [3] Jesus said, "You're absolutely right. Take it from me: Unless a person is born from above, it's not possible to see what I'm pointing to—to God's kingdom."
    [4] "How can anyone," said Nicodemus, "be born who has already been born and grown up? You can't re-enter your mother's womb and be born again. What are you saying with this 'born-from-above' talk?"
    [5] Jesus said, "You're not listening. Let me say it again. Unless a person submits to this original creation—the 'wind hovering over the water' creation, the invisible moving the visible, a baptism into a new life—it's not possible to enter God's kingdom. [6] When you look at a baby, it's just that: a body you can look at and touch. But the person who takes shape within is formed by something you can't see and touch—the Spirit—and becomes a living spirit.  

"My Peace I Give Unto You"  

Beloved, I perceive in my SPIRIT that quite a few of you who are partaking in this communion have a burning desire within your own consciousness to re-experience the EDEN of GOD, the Peace and Joy we all  had with the FATHER in the beginning of creation.  For this reason, I have dedicated this Ministry to bring back the Spiritual awareness of Love and Peace as Jesus gave us back to the Body of Christ. The Ministry of Jesus our Lord was primarily to reconcile and save that which was lost, remember, Jesus did not come to bring condemnation, Jesus brought back an awareness of belonging and Love, crying Abba Father. 

Can you feel His Love for you now?

For many thousands of years we have been living as orphans with guilt and fear of death and a future Hell, not knowing who we were, we lost the Spirit of our Heritage we can no longer cry Abba Father. This sense of alienation from the Father of all Spirit caused the whole of creation be lowered into the darkness of an independent identity called Adam and Great suffering was the result.  In our sense of separation from the FATHER, the source of all LOVE and PEACE, we are lost and fearful and guilty oooo, how we long to be free of Sin and Fear. Good news is coming back to our awareness, so be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

Even though God is still here and now, closer to us than breathing closer then hands or feet, we are no longer aware of the Realm of Love and Immortality, which is really our true heritage. Now we need to come back to our Fathers House, by a by a new and living Way, the realm Jesus prepared for us. This is the New Heaven and the New Earth Jesus prepared for us; this Place is Paradise where nothing can enter that defiles or make a lie.

In the beginning every one of us as eternal SPIRIT BEING all lived in conscious union with the HEAVENLY FATHER, we were total and complete in our being. There was not one that lacked,  all are complete in SPIRIT, SOUL OR BODY, nothing lacking. In this place of now where the flowers grow,  fulfilled and satisfied, it is wonderful. In the Realm where Jesus lives NOW, there is an abundance of all things. In this state of consciousness known as Christ, which is the image of God all things are ours.  I call this Realm of Life the GARDEN OF EDEN or Paradise.

In the midst of this GARDEN is the TREE of LIFE,   representing GOD'S ETERNAL PRESENCE,   in which there is fullness of LIFE, PEACE and JOY, can you perceive it now?  JESUS announced the eternal "I" of BEING, when HE said: "I AM" come, that you may have LIFE, and that you may have Life in its SUPERABUNDANCE".  

This is the Life Jesus IS, can you hear this, you are His Body, flesh of His Flesh and Bone of His Bone.

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.