Freedom Voice Newsletter

The Power of Silence

December 28, 2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachment [Html] [Printable]

The Power of Silence

This tape "The Power of Silence" by Tony den Hartog was transcribed from a tape by Beulah Fredricks.

Thank you Beulah for your faithfulness. 

The secret of power is in the silence of God Consciousness, you hear it thundering in your heart when you are no longer in the tumult of the mind and your awareness is no longer of this world where we experience nothing else but trouble.  The power, which upholds and maintains the universe that God Created out of Him Self, is in itself noiseless.  The creative manifestation of life may make a lot of noise as it forms It—Self into many manifestations of life, but the real cause of this power is noiseless, so if you really desire to live in this silence, be still and listen to what the Spirit is saying to his Church today.

. . Rev. 3:20 (KJV)      Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Jesus said, "When you pray, anoint thine head and wash they face that you may not appear unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret, for then He shall reward thee openly.

Lay not up for yourselves TREASURES upon earth (Self Preservation)  through conscious thought taking,  where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven where neither moth nor rust does corrupt and where thieves do not break through, for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The light of the body is the eye (what do you see, what do you hear?), if therefore thine eye be single, thine whole body shall be full of light (The unfoldment of all Good, after you have become still and are able to listen to what our Father is speaking). Nevertheless, if thine eye were evil (or dual) your whole body shall be full of darkness (The wages of sin is dis-ease, the product of carnal reason). If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great then is that darkness. No man can serve two masters for either he will hate the one and love the other or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and Mammon.

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat or what ye shall drink nor yet for your body what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat and the body than the raiment. Behold the fowls of the air, they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns. Yet your heavenly Father feeds them in the silence of Being. Are ye not much better than they? And which of you by taking thought can add one cubit to his stature? Why do you take thought for raiment, consider the lilies of the field, how they grow, they toil not neither do they spin and yet I say unto you that even Solomon in all of his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

There is a great mystery hidden in the teachings of Jesus and because of so many Christians suffering in their body, worried in their mind and unsure of what is going to happen in 2008, we need to learn the attitude of listening. In His teaching, Jesus reveals not only a principle; He also reveals the original intent of God with the intent to bring us to a single purpose in life. That single purpose in life is to know God aright by being receptive to what God our Father brings into focus to all Grace and Truth available to the heir, we have forgotten in our descent into mortal living (Conscious Thought taking for our lives.)

Remember, to know God aright is life eternal and remember;

1. 1.     God is not in the whirlwind; God is not in the Storm.
  2. 2.      God our Father, heard in a still small voice brings deliverance to the captives of fear.
  3. 3.     Our Fathers Voice heard in silence is where the Power IS.
  4. 4.     Let us learn to be still, casting down all the imaginary realm of self-preservation through thought taking.

The mystery of what is God is revealed to us in Silence, when we say: "Speak Lord tell me what is life, what is my reason for being here?" 

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.