Freedom Voice Newsletters

logo

Wednesday, August 17, 2007 12:38 AM
The Life giving Blood of the Lamb as Nature brings in everlasting Joy.

Email:[email protected]

bar3

Return to: Freedom Voice Web Site
Attachments:
The Secret of life's supply.doc

Our vacation at the Beach, east coast of Australia

a

The Secret of Life's supply, is the Blood of Jesus(His Nature of total Peace and satisfaction that is His Life giving substance brings health and health to all you need. When the nature of the Lamb it is recognized in silent adoration and assurance,  brings Joy, Peace and total fulfillment to all who drink of His Blood and eat of His Flesh.

John 6:27 (KJV) 
    Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.John 6:54 (KJV) 
    Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Be still for a moment and be alert to the Fathers Voice. --------------------------------------------, now listen to the messages. Love Tony.

Supply for our whole being does not mean how much money you have in the bank or the certificate of health the Medical Practitioner handed to you that verifies your state of being. It is not health or wealth we need in our daily life, we first need to know the mystery and function of the Spirit, which preserves us wholly, spirit soul and body, financially and socially.  It is our personal inner conviction that Christ is our life and you know without doubt that being in communion with the Christ of God, all things, including health and prosperity are added to you.

Colossians 3:1-6 1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782

VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.