Freedom Voice Newsletters

logo

Why do you seek signs?

August 20, 2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

Return to: Freedom Voice Web Site

Attachments:The Power of Silence.doc

The Audio below was recorded Sunday, 20,  August 2007.

The secret of power is in the silence of God Consciousness, that you hear thundering in your heart when you are no longer in the tumult of the mind and your awareness is no longer of this world where we experience nothing else but trouble.  The power, which upholds and maintains the universe that God Created out of Him Self, is in itself noiseless.  The creative manifestation of life may make a lot of noise as it forms It—Self into many manifestations of life, but the real cause  is power is noiseless, so if you really desire to live in this silence, be still and listen to what the Spirit is saying to his Church today.

. . Rev. 3:20 (KJV)      Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

May the Lord who is the Spirit give you understanding to what our Father is saying at this hour of great shaking and noise. His Voice is heard in our listening Heart, it is not heard in our religious dogma and political science. 

1 Kings 19:12 (KJV)     And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

Love Tony and Martha.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765