logo

What God is  

September 07, 2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attacments

[Html][printable]

I would like to lay a foundation with a few scriptures and we start with John 1:1-5 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of man. And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.”

I would like to share these scriptures in another translation.

“At the very beginning there was willed action, and the willed action then was by God, All was by Him and without Him not a single thing came into being out of that which was. From Him there came into being a perfect Life and this perfect Life became Light unto all man. And this Light out of darkness caused Light, and darkness did not overcome. To His own He came, and His own did not accept Him. Now to those that accepted Him He gave power: they will be of the children of God; those that wholly trust in His teachings. Unto them it came not from blood, not from the will of the flesh, and not from the will of man, but from God it came unto them.” John 1:1-5, 11-13..

September 7th, 2007.

Dear Friends.

Loving greetings to all from us Tony, Martha and Fellowship here downunder.

Because of necessity,  I would like to make a few changes in our tape of the month activity. We have up till now send out our letters, and audio's by snail mail,  which has now become to expensive for us to do as cost is to high for us to maintain this.

I would like to know, is it possible for you to now down load the tapes and letters out of your own computer?

You can now download Letters and Audio’s from our Brother Ken Harper’s computer. You can write to Ken for more information as to how you can print and download files.     [email protected]

Web address for download is http://freedomvoice2.net where you can find every thing you like to read or listen to!

We are very grateful to all our friends and thanking you for all the ones that have supported this work financially. We like to continue with this ministry to the Body of Christ as we love this Word that has been coming from the Spirit of Truth.

Please let us know if you can’t work the computer we will continue to send the materials of cassette tape or CD to those who have no means to do so.  You can all help by showing others how to operate and download. You can also send material yourselves to all your friends, so that all can benefit.

In loving oneness   Tony, Martha and the Fellowship. 

bb

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782

VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Tel:  (61) 3-97553765