logo

Unveiling-the-Pattern-Offspring 

September 09, 2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attacments

[Html][printable]

Dear Tony,   Can you please answer a question for me?  The following scripture caught my attention when I saw (in parentheses) the statement below.  (And the world was made by Him).  It didn't say, "The EARTH was made by Him.  My question now is - Was He Adam?  I Know He was the 2nd Adam, but was He the 1st also.  "He came to His own, and His own received Him not.  Was that because He had changed from fleshly Adam to spiritually Christ that they didn't receive Him?  I am really confused here, so I hope you can help me.  Many thanks and God bless,     Marilyn

Hello Marilyn,  I have posted your question to the rest of our mailing list, I hope this is all right, so all can benefit from this obvious problem in the body of Christ.   Here is the answer to your questions.
The true and only world is pure willed action a world of total harmony,  formed out of God's own heart where nothing can enter to make a lie.  
This World or Cosmos was in the Mind of God, a place where mankind was to live and have its being in perfect harmony and peace forever. This state of total Being---ness, is a World where total peace and creativity existed, created out of the Consciousness of the Father is the original Heaven, a  World that Adam supposed to have dominion over as He was the keeper of the this ordained World. This World of total harmony was the place or Mind that was also in Christ Jesus,  who was both the first and the last Adam, the Alpha and Omega where all things indivisibly exist forever perfect and immortal. That is the true world and to human sense this place is a mystery as it is hid with Christ in God. The first Adam lost his dominion and through fear and a sense of nakedness Adam formed what Jesus termed this world.   
Here are a few Scriptures for you to meditate on.

John 16:28 (KJV) 
    I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world (the place of fear and war) (: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
Jesus was born Adam, born of a woman under the moral code of the law that kept the first Adam and all mankind from entering into the new Heaven.

Galatians 4:3-7 (KJV) 
    Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: [4] But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, [5] To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. [6] And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. [7] Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. 

As the last Adam, Jesus overcame the Hell that the first Adam formed,  as this world he lives in and by dying as the Last Adam,  the old order of fear and guilt was forever dealt with and made us all to sit in Him,  in Heavenly places.(New Heaven or Mind of Christ)

John 16:33 (KJV) 
    These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

John 17:5-6 (KJV) 
    And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. [6] I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

John 17:9 (KJV) 
    I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

John 17:11-16 (KJV) 
    And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. [12] While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. [13] And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. [14] I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. [15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. [16] They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Below is a Word that came forth from the Father of Light, this Sunday at 10 am. The unveiling of the Pattern Son, the I AM----I AM.

John 10:10-11 (KJV) 
    The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. [11] I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.
I believe that this message will help you Identifying with your true Identity so you can live without being confused.  Love Tony 

signature

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.
Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

Date: 9/09/2007 11:55:19 AM
Subject: Question?

Dear Tony,

Can you please answer a question for me?  The following scripture caught my attention when I saw (in parentheses) the statement below.  (And the world was made by Him).  It didn't say, "The EARTH was made by Him.  My question now is - Was He Adam?  I Know He was the 2nd Adam, but was He the 1st also.  "He came to His own, and His own received Him not.  Was that because He had changed from fleshly Adam to spiritually Christ that they didn't receive Him?  I am really confused here, so I hope you can help me.  Many thanks and God bless,     Marilyn

John 1:9-14 (KJV)      That was the true Light, which lights every man that cometh into the world. [10] He was in the world, (((and the world was made by him,)))    and the world knew him not. [11] He came unto his own, and his own received him not. [12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.