Freedom Voice Newsletters

logo

Letters of recognition from our mailing list 

September/12/2006

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Letters of appreciation as our Father reveals His Loving nature to all who have ears to hear. First, i like to show you that what ever is the matter with your body or any other problem, healing and restoration is coming to the body of Christ. Here are some of the happenings in our midst.
18 month ago a beautiful young woman came to us for healing. She was diagnosed as having aggrasive breast cancer, showing a large tumor that was very painful. She had tried Chinese medicine and other treatments without any positive results. She turned to us and being in much pain we immediately began to be still and see this appearance of cancer as but a lie. She stayed with us and over a period of 18 month she was tested  as the tumor had shrunk to the size of a pea and  her blood was declared free of Cancer. If you experience any form of disease, fear, emotional stress, write us and we will help you finding your peace and health. We do not heal any body, it is your ability to listen and by you submitting your mind to the inner Father and acknowledging Father God to be the only loving Presence, healing will eventually occur. Don't give in to lies, as some believe that our Father tries us with evil in order to perfect you, so only listen to the Holy Spirit who never condemns you as He is the helper, leading you into all truth.  

Luke 8:8 (KJV)      And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Matthew 13:43 (KJV) 
    Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Tony, your quote;  "I" can give you many words but it is up to you to be still and to find out what it is that I am talking.. I cannot convey it by words. I can lead you to the water but I cannot make you drink""""

My Dearest Tony....for quite sometime there has been "something" deep down inside me,
Something that I just couldn't quite "understand"....it was as if I already knew what it was, but I just couldn't bring it up far enough to really put it into words...then I read your study which included the above statement....my Spirit just sighed in affirmation....now I know what it is I am to remember...so many many questions were answered for me in your recent study...I am in a constant state of amazement after being led to the water, and actually gulping the water the way I do, the truth I am shown.....the swirling words I hear in my Spirit are placed in sentences for me by you resulting in perfect moments of "ah so it IS"...it is so exciting for me to be still...what a contradiction, huh.....it is in the stillness that I am made aware of the majesty of the fullness we have always had being one with the Father....and remembering what really IS.... 
Love, light and peace,  Jonna

As in all generations, GOD always had an expression...I.e. A people that expressed as GOD...."AS GOD IS SO ARE WE IN THIS WORLD"...I firmly believe these visible expression of GOD came forth into this world destined to know this truth that is taught at the light of  the world ministries.....as in my awakening to this truth....it was  purely HOLY GHOST inwardly flowing into the mind sphere enlightening and bringing me out of the tomb of humanism thinking, evaluations and belief system.....one day I just woke up knowing "I" was of the manifested SON/CHRIST, and this knowing evolved more and more, until now I know that there is only GOD appearing as you and I...if there is any difference it is based on asleep vs awake, illumination vs unilluminated....we go on to know our true being...the CHRIST MIND is now becoming more and more at the forefront, thereby manifesting GOD/GRACE in all of our external experiences/circumstances....Love Ophelia

Hello Tony & Martha,
When I first started listening to you all speak through your messages on paper as well as on audio, I did not understand but I was drawn to you, to keep listening and listening and listening. I was so bound up in religion that I could not hear, for more than 40 years I have been in some kind of church. And I have always been searching for God but in all the wrong places.
And I went on a 40 day fast and God told me to quit going to church, that was year and a half ago, it is amazing the journey I have been on since then.
I know that God is all there Is and We are One with Him/Her for God is neither male of female. And that We are all different expressions of God.
And We are at different states of consciousness. And the world for the most part is asleep, Awake thou who sleeps, Thank you Father for waking us up and bringing us back to re-membering.
I just wanted you all to know that what you are doing on the Internet is wonderful and I appreciate you all for speaking truth.

A few months ago I asked you about why My daughter is the way she is,
(She has Autism ) Our Father told me it is the corporate unconsciousness of the this world that is the cause. When my daughter was born there was 1 in 10,000 with Autism now there is 1 in 150 with Autism. All medical tests that can be ran on Torie has been done, and there tests show no brain damage, but yet she is like a big toddler walking around the house. And needs total care.
Yet I have total peace, she is complete, she is an expression of God as well.
I know the love of God through her, and the journey we have been on together has touched many people.  Attached is a picture of my family. Starting from left to right is my husband Bill, my son Andy, my son in-law Michael, my daughter Angela, Me Carla, My daughter Torie.
It is nice to see a face, I appreciate your pictures you have sent.
I love you,  Carla

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.