logo

The Mystical Marriage.

September/23/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: 9/23/2007

[Printable] [Html]

The unfolding of a New Heaven and the New Earth, the pattern offspring seen on the Holy Mount..

First, a question asked in our seminar and this is it: quote!

You gave us a lesson on body where you said: “God is the life of all being and that life is wholly spiritual and without organs,” can you elaborate on this and explain the seeming contradiction?”

What I wanted to say at the opening of this evening is that there is always a difficulty with language in teaching spiritual truth. This is because we are dealing with two worlds, one is the foundation laid in fear, the realm of opposites formed by the carnal mind that lives in a sense of separation from the life of God.  We must first find out that there is really only One World, One Body, One God and Father of all;  the rest of what we know of world, of God, of body or of life in general is formed by our own minds and is erroneous, it must therefore be abandoned as error.  These carnal concepts generated in our orthodox beliefs. These forms of thought must therefore first be eliminated from our experience before we can obtain salvation in our Lord Jesus.

1 Thes. 5:6-9 (KJV) 

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. [7] For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. [8] But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. [9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

We are dealing with what Jesus called My Kingdom, a realm that is not of this world.  When we are speaking of My Kingdom as it applies to this world, we activate the principle of ‘take no thought for your life, illustrated in much of my writings to show you how salvation works. As you study the writings of the Light of the World Ministries, these subjects of how to experience life as Jesus brought to us will become clearer as we go on. First, we must seek ye the kingdom of God and His Righteousness, then all what you have need of will be added to you. We must be still and listen to what the Spirit is saying to His Body.

Here we seem to have the two Kingdoms; the Kingdom of God in which you take no thought for the things of this world; then if you seek God’s Kingdom first, you will find out that you can live in a pleasant and harmonious world where nothing of an evil nature can enter.

Paul speaks of this salvation showing us how to be delivered from the temporal powers of this world   in Thes. 5:17-24 (KJV) 

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.