logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Eat of My Flesh and be Satified

January 15, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

[Printable][Html]

This Mortality Must Take On Immortality.

As this understanding comes, we become the avenue where all supply we will ever need is found.

2 Cor. 5:1-2 (MsgB) 
    For instance, we know that when these bodies of ours are taken down like tents and folded away, they will be replaced by resurrection bodies in heaven—God-made, not handmade  [2] —and we'll never have to relocate our "tents" again. Sometimes we can hardly wait to move—and so we cry out in frustration. Compared to what's coming, living conditions around here seem like a stopover in an unfurnished shack, and we're tired of it! We've been given a glimpse of the real thing, our true home, our resurrection bodies! 

Once we become acquainted with our true Body, we become conscious, and it is then then that the Presence of this will fulfill all what we have need of.

To a few people this message of Immortality could be a bit of a shocker, especially for those Christians who have a strong attachment to the Body, and fear its death.

To be present with the body means that  we feel and  experience disease, lack and general discomfort,  poverty and depression is some of its fruits,  we  need to hear this Word, as this is the Gospel of the Kingdom where you will find the true Bread of Life, so please bear with me.

There is actually not much correct literature on the nature of the body, so let us see what the Word of God says about the Body. When I say body, I mean the body that God created in the beginning, not our concept of Body, which we see with our senses. Because most of Christianity thinks that the Body is atomic in structure, because of this material concept of body, we also do not have a clear picture of what resurrection is either!

There is however, plenty of philosophical and religious speculation on what the body is and what its destiny is, but seeing that all these opinions are very vague, I will try to make it clearer and easier to understand.

Trying to understand the Nature of Body with the intellect or what the bible calls the natural mind, is a waste of time and effort, as the Body that God created, is invisible to the five physical senses.

The knowledge of the true body has to come by revelation as it contain all what you will need for all eternity as it is a self-contained supply system!

The subject of Body in the Church in general deals with seemingly contradictory ideas so we need to investigate it more closely. The letters and tapes you receive monthly are truth to you and me as we become aware of its content spiritually, for truth comes intuitively not mentally. It is in the altitude of prayer and meditation that the spirit reveals the Life principle that formed the body and controls its functions. 

When the Word of God illumines our consciousness and when it does,  it is also access to infinity, the cause of the body, so the awareness of GOD’S PRESENCE IS THE LAW OF HARMONY of our whole being.

Consciousness or the Word of God is Spirit, the Willed Action of God, which in the beginning ordained our whole existence, Spirit, Soul and Body.

http://freedomvoice.net/.../2171.html I am the Bread of Life.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/.../2756.html Cognition Beyond word or thought.mp3

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.