Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Here is a little something on my heart to share.

Liz den Hartog

January 5, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site][Printable]

Here is a little something on my heart to share.

Unfortunately we have been so conditioned to believe that this world of material sense exists as real that we have pretty much ‘sold out’ to it and in the looking at it we have missed entirely the true nature of world, the world that God created in Genesis 1. In Genesis 3 when Adam partook of the forbidden fruit and he saw himself naked and was so afraid, the Lord God spoke to Adam and said ‘Who told you that you were naked?’ Who told you Adam that something better exists outside of the divine substance of Spirit? Who told you to search the world over seeking for ways to exist comfortably, ways that are alternatives for fulfillment when you already exist as the complete fulfillment that I ordained you as in the beginning. What substance could you possibly lack when I AM your total sufficiency? We have taken thought and understood ourselves, through conditioning to be human beings. However God created us in HIS image and likeness which is Spirit. At no time did He say, ‘you have to scratch out a path of existence for yourself and Oh by the way don’t worry who or what you step on to survive.’ No, No, No!

In Genesis 1 God created the heaven and the earth. God spoke and it appeared. There was no ‘if’s, but’s or maybe’s’, IT WAS SO. I have noticed that as I withdraw into this government authority of God that the same principle of completeness also keeps me. God continues to uphold the universe in Him, no lack appears here.

Proverbs 3: 5-6 says ‘Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Verse 7 says ‘Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord and depart from evil.’

In my acknowledgement of this, I retire from all activity and watch the Master at work maintaining and sustaining His perfect creation.  The key here is to acknowledge this presence.

I was fortunate enough to read a piece of literature from a book by Goldsmith on Living between Two Worlds which states and I quote: ‘We are in the golden age where science and religion must come together in the realization that the real world of Spirit, of Consciousness, and that Consciousness is really the principle of life. This universe is a projection of Consciousness, and your world and mine are of the nature of our state of consciousness. Our world is the product of the measure of the’ I’ that we are showing forth. If we were wholly unconditioned, then our world could be wholly and entirely spiritual, incorporeal, harmonious, eternal and immortal. But we have been able to manifest only a certain degree or measure of that infinite divine Consciousness and therefore, our world is exactly the measure of divine Consciousness that we can realize. Whatever still remains of error in our life represents the degree of our darkness, our un-illumined or conditioned state. Unquote.

It appears that our state of awareness governs our world or current existence. Whilst we continue to focus our attention on the realm of appearances we sow and reap accordingly however God is not in the realm of appearances and consequently we reap according to the flesh which is our belief in a selfhood separate and apart from the eternal, loving presence. You see we can change our world by changing the way we look out at things BUT remember God is not in the ‘good world’ or the ‘bad world’. We are told not to look to ‘the world’ for things or to improve our life’s situations.

Jesus said, ‘My kingdom is not of this world.’ So where is this kingdom then if it is not in the realm of the appearances? Jesus said in Luke 17:21, ‘Behold, the Kingdom of God is within you.’ In the understanding that there is no ‘outside’ of God for me to dwell in, we remove the world that Adam formed in Genesis 2 and suddenly the pure, clarity of God covers like a graceful cloak and steps before us. IT ENDURES to the end as I acknowledge its presence. In this is the release and we are set free to worship the only wise and true God.

My experience has been to lay down my beliefs, my wants and needs and submit to a loving Father who just so happens to know better than I what I need. We don’t always have to be right. We don’t always have to have it our way. If I feel this then I know I am blowing my own trumpet which will ultimately lead me into death and destruction. As we continue to submit to God we will come to a place where we realise and confess, ‘Not my will but thy will be done Lord, not my way but your way Lord.’

In Psalm 23 we are reminded of our Great, Protective and Loving God.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want (for companionship, love or friendship and I shall not lack for these things either)

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; (of the knowledge of God and His greatness)

He leadeth me beside the still waters (of comfort and peace)

He restoreth my soul; (The understanding of I)

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His names sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, (the depths of despair and pain I have made)

I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; (I find you there with me)

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (Your wisdom, recognition and love keep me forever)

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: (You reveal and unveil the true way built and established upon the rock)

Thou anointest my head with oil; (my soul is relieved and sits as the enjoyer)

My cup runs over. (with thankfulness and appreciation)

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. (I will dwell in true understanding forever)

P.S I have added some extra comments that spoke to me as I wrote down the Psalm. It is an indication of my appreciation of our wonderful, loving Father who is eager for His creation to know and walk in truth.

Humble yourself before God and He will lift you up into Heavenly places. And it saves you so much angst, frustration and tears. Just think of it – A loving Father who KNOWS my need even before I ask….. That causes me to relax and my love and faith are increased in Him for He is all that I have need of. Of the increase of His government there shall be no end. As a consequence I am partaking of the increase of His peace and love in my marriage relationship and my body is being renewed. God’s reward is great if we LET this wonderful presence instruct us and allow it to govern our experience.

I have also been made aware that we are to behold this Christ in our family members and ultimately the whole world. Be a benediction or a blessing of the Christ in our daily lives. Sometimes the realm of the appearances seems far greater and stronger than the true kingdom of Christ however if we still react to what is presented before us, we must ask ourselves what am I looking at? What goes on in our experience has nothing to do with those who stand before you causing you so called grief. We must not point the finger and say you are the cause of all my problems. We must ask ourselves, ‘What is this that is being presented before me to reinterpret this day.’ By doing this, we release not only that which appears before us but most importantly we release ourselves from holding anyone or anything in bondage to our beliefs. We must hold no man in bondage to our thoughts and they will ‘feel’ the release of you setting them free.

With love

Liz den Hartog

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/.../1791.html Resurrection-from-the-dead.mp3

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.