logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

The Gospel of absolute freedom in Christ Jesus

October 13, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Born to bear Witness to Truth

The Birth of Messiah the Peaceful One, who’s right it is to bring in Everlasting Righteousness, comes to you now. Jesus sealed up the Vision and Prophecy of Daniel. Let us discern this spiritually and understanding what it means to us now.

The Holy Spirit anointed the most Holy, Jesus the Son of the Most High. The Law covenant came by Moses, Grace and Truth came by Jesus our Lord.

The Vision.

The main principle of our Christian life is the realization of our right identity in Christ Jesus.   Not what we think we are in our physical form of morally good or evil or what Church we go too.  It is not what we think our neighbour is, no, first we must know our selves the Way our Father knows us now, after Jesus rose from the dead! Do you hear?

2Cor. 5: 17-21

Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed, {put in us} the word of reconciliation.

The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769.

Malcolm Smith Quotes.  "The Gospel is the call to rest, to receive the free, undeserved gift that God has given us in Christ. There is nothing man can do to earn salvation in order to be freed from his pas sins, or his present acceptance and walk with God.

It is from beginning to end; the grace of God can only be received—by--faith.
The body of truth that proclaims the revelation of God is called the Good News. News, by definition, is the announcement of something that has happened, not a list of things that must be done!

All that must be done for a man to live in perfect union with God has been accomplished by Jesus in His death and resurrection.
The heart of the Christian life is to stand in wonder before His love and say, ''

Thank---You!''  The Gospel is not a call to do something,  but the announcement that all is done in the---One---Who stood---for---all.
The Christian life is not living in our own strength and resources, but is life from the infinite Christ who lives within those who believe.

All human strength will end eventually, leaving each of us with charred, burned out life. But His strength knows no end!
We have one function in life: to be the manifestos of His life to the world. Only when we are living His life are we truly living our own!

This is the reason for our creation.

We realize that He is not only the past tense Saviour from sin, but Jesus is also the one who now lives within us in the present tense, our life and breath. Christianity is not a formula, but the Person of Jesus Himself.

Never think that Christianity is a matter of adjusting Behaviour, but rather, of letting Christ live through us in His strength and power. Unquote.

The principle of Reconciliation in Verse 18 says that all things are of God, who hath (past tense) reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to you and I the ministry of reconciliation. It would be a hard thing to do if we would not know what reconciliation is, so find out and remember, Paul was a Jew.

In the History of the Jewish Nation, we see that the Name and the Nature of God was not a reality to the consciousness of Israel as they all lived in a sense of guilt and separation.  This was because of the insensitivity of their hearts not knowing what God IS, consequently they could not receive Messiah and because they did not know what it meant, crucified the Holy One of Israel.

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew, for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

In order to be reconciled to the Father of Jesus,  the true God of all, we must first identify what it is that we worship, otherwise our worship is in vain. If we do not know the true God, who judges no man and said in His Word that all shall know me from the least to the greatest and their sins and iniquities, I will remember not.  If we have no knowledge as to who the Father of Jesus is all Love, we will suffer the consequences and die in our mistaken Identity. In the world,  at this time there are many people who experience a lot of Judgment because of their false beliefs as to what God and Its function is, we see many forms of dis---ease  and calamity. This is evident in the so called religion world today who knows not God, and this is not just personal it is also national and universal as we see even the weather patterns of today.  However, this judgement does not come from God; judgement comes from ignorance as to what God is as the wages of a mistaken Identity is death, it is the result of gross ignorance as to what God IS.

Hosea 4:6 (KJV) 
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. 

Let us examine our beliefs and find out whether our beliefs harm us or bless us. Fear of death, fear of lack, fear of impending doom brings judgment, all the result of not knowing the Father God, can you hear this?

Jesus said: "Call no man your Father, for there is Only One Father of All who is in you all and As you all."

Remember the Lord God as the Jewish people knew God as moral law is in fact the cosmic outworking of a sense of separation.  Ignorance as to who and what our Father and its activity  is,   brings the curse. This Law of sin works in us as a man thinks so shall it be done unto him. 

That is the Law cause and effect; it has nothing to do with sovereign God who lets His rain fall on the just and the unjust. However the question is often asked “Has God or is God going to reconcile all humanity or only the one’s that believe.  First you must understand that God the Father of all has no knowledge of sinning humanity as humanity as a whole is the body of sin, good humanity and evil humanity, it makes no difference, none of it will be saved or reconciled.  We must also understand that the word Salvation and the word Reconciliation have total different meaning. 

2 Cor. 5:18-19 (KJV) 

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; [19] To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world (Christ Image) unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Christ is the image and only begotten of God that lives in all male and female, this Image was reconciled when Jesus said it is finished.  Jesus also destroyed the serpent man called the accuser in his own body on the tree.  There is a clear picture of the total work when He said to his followers there are 2 lifting’s up. .

The first lifting was the destruction of the Serpent Man also known in scripture as the Last Adam.   Read Hebrews 2:12-14

John 3:13-15 (KJV)      And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.     [14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: [15] That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

In the second lifting Jesus said to his followers, John 12:32 (KJV) And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. Here we clearly see  the 2  meanings of I,  first the i the serpent man is lifted on the cross, and remember that serpent man is but a phantom being, it was not ordained of  God, therefore the whole sin concept  was done away  in Jesus when He said, “It is finished.  The second “I” is the Lord from Heaven, in whom we are all reconciled.

John 12:32 (KJV)    And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. That my friend is the story of the Gospel;  the old human identity was done away with forever, now the Christ Image is reconciled and through this act of Grace the whole of what is called the Only begotten of the Father shall know Me.

Now let us look at the word Salvation. Salvation has nothing to do with going to Heaven or escaping Hell by just saying Jesus is Lord.  Salvation means deliverance from all temporal powers such as disease, lack etc, e.g. it has no reference to what is often called the reconciliation of all humankind. Humanity is the serpent, it will not be reconciled in any form or shape, Jesus destroyed it in his own body. Do you hear beloved of God,  I speak to you who still doubt the meaning of the cross?

Romans 6:1-7 (KJV) 

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? [2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? [3] Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? [4] Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. [5] For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: [6] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. [7] For he that is dead is freed from sin.

So now we have a clear understanding what reconciliation means and see the meaning of the finished work. Now we must consciously depart from all our duality thinking and see our permanent Identity in Christ Jesus and not only for ourselves that believe but also see all in this light as no man or woman can add or take away from the simplicity of the Gospel.

The 2  God concepts.

Remember,  if you want to know the true God and Father of all we firs must see that  Yahweh is a Tribal God concept that was formed by the Hebrew mind of flesh, it is not God, it is a dual mind form of God that rewards the good and punishes the evil. This law concept of God is not El-Eleyon the almighty creator and sustainer of life, Yahweh is but a concept formed by the feelings of separation and guilt feelings and the letter of Law kills. The Law reminds you constantly how sinful you are, this is not God, and this is the accuser. THE SPIRIT GIVETH LIFE; it is wonderful; can you say amen?  Yahweh is a mind formed God of opposites, good and evil; it is a product of the carnal mind. This realm of opposites, (good and evil) is not where Grace and Truth works.  Grace and Truth revealed in Jesus Christ is the Father of All, the God of Grace and Truth in whom there is no variableness, no double mindedness. 

James 1:16-18 (KJV) Do not err, my beloved brethren. [17] Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. [18] Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. 

We can never really reconcile anything at all to God, and unless we know our true self as the offspring of God we die in our ignorance. In order to experience Grace we must know what it is that God did in Jesus on the cross. The Body of Sin is the mistaken Identity of Life that died in Jesus as the Last Adam.  In the Last Adam we all died. We are now married to another who rose from the Dead. Think of it, you are reconciled; you are free through the blood of the Lamb of God. Now you are in the resurrection of life after that you have received the Free Gift of Righteousness without the moral code of the Law! Do you hear those of you who are still fighting world events and happenings?

Gal 2:20 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness came by the law, and then Christ is dead in vain.

Are Christians still under Law?

Christians today are to a degree still under the Jewish concept of God and to the degree of believing that God still punishes sinners,  they are under law and reap what they sow. This is the principle of sowing and reaping, it is the outworking of the moral Law of the puritans. Moral law as we know it to be as  ‘USA evangelical Christianity’ is not Grace and is not Truth, for whatever we sow, we reap, the wages of a mistaken identity is death.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, who art thou?

In fact, over the period of perhaps 6 thousand years this sowing and reaping principle developed into what we know today in Psychology as the conscience.  The conscience is the accuser, it came about when Adam found himself naked as a separate Identity from God his Father

The conscience is really an illegitimate sense of life, added, by fearing an outside God. The conscience is the experience of guilt and fear, which outworks in us as disease, calamity and alienation from all Grace. The conscience is an illegitimately produced state, formed by the carnal reason of the human mind; Paul calls it the mind of flesh. The conscience requires you to feel guilty all the time; it is never satisfied, it will continue to point the finger at your behavior as a human; the conscience is the accuser of the brethren!

Paul called the conscience the carnal mind in action; it produces all sorts of problems, which is now evident in our national weather pattern. When we are controlled by the conscience, we cannot understand spiritual values, for true Life can only be received as a gift of Grace, not legislation, so feeling guilty is really a  sin against the Holy Ghost .

Humanity, when it feels guilt cannot enter in beyond the veil into the safety of God's abiding presence. Guilt and Fear, which we have formed by having a mistaken identity keeps us under the curse of material sense living and remember, God said: "Who told you that you are guilty, who told you that you are naked?"

However, when the heart turns again to the original state of consciousness through the blood and nature of the lamb, the Principle of non-resistance, we overcome him or it that had the power of death that is the devil.

Rev. 12:10-11 (KJV) And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. [11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 

The change of our awareness, from Law to Grace is the process of enlightenment to see complete reconciliation as seen in this writing; this is what it means to be born again. The awareness of what and who we are in Christ Jesus comes to our awareness and it is then that the Father draws us to Himself as He wills, that is the Law of consciousness and brings deliverance  from the captivated human mind. Nobody can really come to Grace until the desire comes to know God aright. Do you? 

First, we have to reconcile ourselves to God's Righteousness, and even if this world is passing away and 1000 will fall on your right hand and a thousand on the left, no evil will come near your dwelling place. Let us now live without being conscious of a constraining moral law, through a new and living way we enter the Most Holy, which Jesus consecrated for us beyond the veil, that is to say, his flesh.

So let us again examine the core of the Gospel more carefully, so that we can escape the wrath of the cosmic curse that remains on all who do not accept the finished work of the cross

ROMANS Chapter 1 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Through right identification as to who and what you are in Christ, the entire world will soon enter a new era of living as our understanding as to what the nature of God is enfolds, without being tormented by past sins and fear of what is going to happen to us in the future.  I suffered untold misery by remembering my past sins; I was controlled by what my conscience was dictating to me. I was in the realm of guilt, bringing me into a living Hell. Now I have to know that my conscience was purged from dead works by the blood of the lamb.  How about you, are you washed from the guilt of the past? This did not happen by my own works or by some form of Christian experiences, as is often taught. No! I heard the Voice of the Lamb of God speaking and my earth melted. Now I was now no longer under the curse of the Law of the conscience; I was free indeed, it is wonderful.  Remember, the teachings of Hebrew feasts, such as Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles is not the way to freedom, only the realization of who and what I am saves my from the curse of moral law .. In order to be free from guilt and fear, we must hear the Voice of Jesus in our hearts in order to be saved from this world.  

1 John 5:18-21 (KJV)      we know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keeps himself, and that wicked one touches him not. [19] And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. [20] And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. [21] Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Now, the revelation comes to us as we behold the lamb of God that took away the sin or mistaken identity from the world.

JOHN CH 1  And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! For He who knew no sin, or knew no mistaken identity when He was in the Fathers Bosom, took upon Himself flesh or the same awareness of Life we all feel, and died the death for every man, woman and child.

Remember, Jesus took upon Himself the Nature of sinful flesh, (the Jewish concept of Life) and died with it as the last serpent man, freeing all mankind from the curse of the Law. Can you now see the Love of God in action? Jesus took upon Himself the mistaken idea that flesh and blood; the atomic structure of the body was his identity. He discovered however, before Abraham was I am.

I could never understand why Romans 8:3 calls it sinful flesh which Jesus took upon Himself; was He not born Holy?

ROMANS CH 8 For what the law of Moses could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

The Lord revealed to me in Galatians 4; when the fullness of time came, God sent forth His Son, Spirit, made of a woman, made under the law. In other words, Jesus took upon Himself the nature of sinful flesh, fulfilling all the moral code of moral Law. Through His death on the Cross He redeemed us all from the conscience, freeing us from the feeling of guilt and sense of separation. All humanity is under the same curse and will continue to experience the hurricanes and floods. These happenings will continue until we all call upon the name of the Lord and be saved. Jesus came, born of a woman, born under the same curse so that we might receive the adoption of sons, crying "Abba Father".   To understand what you are reading right now, you must  receive  this precious gift by Faith, believe the Love that by enlightenment causes  salvation from all temporal power to come to you, placing you in the safety of God's Presence. Can you receive the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, dying as you and I ? Do you know that He actually took away your mistaken identity and not only yours, but all humankind and reconciled the World unto Himself not imputing our trespasses?

We know that Flesh and Blood is not the offspring of God and for this reason, Jesus said to Nicodemus in John 3: "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness so must the son of man be lifted up!"

What was hanging on the Cross, were you and I.

As the last Adam, Jesus bore the curse of the Law that causes all disease, calamity and all what the world in experiencing now.  Jesus did not come to change to world and its calamity, Jesus came to fulfil it by destroying the body of sin in his own body on the Cross-, think about it!  Let us not make the same mistake repeatedly by believing that God is still processing us so that we can be morally perfected to enter the most holy. No, beloved of God, this is not true. In Jesus as the last Adam we all died.  I was born again smack bang in the bosom of the Father without any sense of guilt or fear of condemnation. I am safe from all fear and I abide in the Most Holy now, can you hear this?  

For if, one died for all then we are all dead. It was Jesus as the last Adam the last flesh and blood man, that died, and you and I died in that Body on the Cross. That sacrifice Jesus made, that was the sin offering, he destroyed that which has the power of death that is the devil. Moreover, in that sinful flesh concept which you belonged to in Adam, you died when Jesus died. When he rose from the dead, you rose in Him.

ROMANS CH 6 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that the body of our old man is crucified with him, that sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin

Now the time has come to identify with the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and remember, this is by faith, do not go by what you feel.  In the new covenant, we must forget about the God that tries and tests you, especially if we think that these hurricanes and all the suffering we see to day is God's Judgement. We must identify with the Father of Jesus who judges no man, who lets His rain fall on the just and the unjust. We must now receive God's Righteousness without the law and be satisfied when we awaken into His likeness. 

You are now clean and free through the Word that you are NOW hearing.

You are now sanctified,  by being receptive to truth, you are now purged from your guilt by the Blood of the Lamb of God. Now you are free from shame and fear as to what is happening to this world. Do you feel the freedom  of JESUS, then be still and know that I AM GOD! Now you are free from guilt to serve the true and living Presence that is now closer to you than breathing, and is closer to you than hands and feet.

Oh…….. How wonderful our Saviour Is, Praise His Holy Name!

For many centuries, the church has taught us that we are sinners doomed to die and we would go to Hell if we do not stop sinning. In this false sense of moralism, we were all so afraid of God, because we, according to their doctrine are conceived in sin and shaped in iniquity. By the Church Fathers we were considered sinning mortals, believed that in this state of sin we would finish up in hell, purgatory, or limbo. How cruel and mean is this identity with sin, death and guilt.

The Hebrew Scripture calls guilt and fear a covenant with death in Isaiah 28.

And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And one of the elders saith unto me, "Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. Rev 5.

The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769.

However, the truth of the matter is that all parts of us that consist of morality are purely illusory, morality is but a false sense we have inherited from Adam. The fear of death is not even real, no one ever died and all shall be made alive.

Hebrews 8:11 (KJV)      And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Death is but a sense of separation from God's Love.

Our concepts of Life and of God and of ourselves do not even have real substance or law to sustain them; they are no part of the true image, which is Christ. The part of us that is real is our identity. The Christ of God will never die, even if this world will pass away and it will, believe you me, I will never see death. Jesus said: 

Matthew 24:34-35 (KJV) "Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. [35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 
The true blue eternal you is very seldom recognized or made contact with, as the mind of flesh cannot perceive God Grace and Love and in order to make contact with the true man we must believe the Love of God and meditate. Be still, hear your own “I” Self, Christ in you the Voice of freedom. In fact, very few Christians today experience communion with the hidden man of the heart.

1 Peter 3:4 (KJV) But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Most of us who still live out of a mistaken Identity have been living in a world of imaginations, the realm of the dust and die in their sin.  I would like to call death a state of mind; it is the Adam dream of separation, a sense that also could be called the fear of death, impressing upon us the unreality of Being.

Remember, all what is known as humanity is a dream of death, it is a phantom, it has no reality and is but a mind form and has to be cast down.  2 Cor. 10:5 (KJV) 
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 

That thing we call our human-hood is like a masquerade, it is like a stage performance. In this stage performance, we ourselves have been hiding behind a mask or veil. Now, when we look at each other, we most likely see the mask of a selfhood separate, a sense of self that is apart from the real creation, Christ the true Self of all living, but the conscience veils the Son of the living God, your permanent Identity.  Do you hear Me?

You see beloved, what we look at with our eyes is the veil that covers the real You. What we observe is the mask or masquerade which may be called Jew or Gentile, black or white, sinner or saint,  Baptist or Pentecostal, or lately Tabernacles or Kingdom preachers, it is all a facade, can you hear this?

We have been judging others and ourselves by the outer appearances. We look and observe life by our five senses, that can never reveal our true nature and being, which of course is Christ,  the true Image begotten of God. The stage costumes are the images of our own mind which are seen as many different kinds of opinions, doctrines and beliefs. Remember, all this is a fable and its substance is nothingness or darkness without law or principle to sustain itself, Peter calls it the Myth of Life.

2 Peter 1:16-17 (KJV) For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. [17] For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 

However, we must remember that behind this human  facade, behind this veil of appearances of human frailty is the real Christ image of all   begotten of God without exception. It is you, the real Christ identity that must be found as the pearl of great price! However, as long as we persist in looking at each other out here in the flesh and we keep judging each other by things which appear to be evil or good for that matter we are blind to what the truth is. Whether that appearance is sin, sickness, health or prosperity or lack, life or death or hurricane Rita, we are blinded to what truth is. When we do that, we remain to be partakers of the great masquerade and perish in our ignorance. You must realize that behind that alcoholic, behind that thief,  murderer, or adulterer,  even behind the holy Joe who thinks all who do not believe will go to Hell, is the real immortal being called Son of the most High,  that was never born, and will never die. Behind this veil of personal sense is God's prize possession, it is His only begotten offspring, full of Grace and Truth.

Behind the Myth of Humanity is the individual manifestation of the divine son or daughter of God, it is the Christ of God, who is worthy to open and loose the seals.  You must realize, as long as life is lived through the carnal mind we continue in the perception of a sick or dying body, it will be impossible to live a spiritual life.  Now instead of looking at the appearance world of sin, disease, lack and fear of death,  we must be born again of the Spirit and escape the wrath of the carnal mind,  which is but the devil going around to kill, and to destroy. We cannot commune with the hidden man or new Creature if we are still under the law of seeing good and evil. Do you hear this, you who still see flesh and blood as the identity of mankind?

Jonah 2:8 (KJV) they that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. Remember, circumcision avails nothing, neither un-circumcision avails anything, but a new Creature created in Christ Jesus.

However, when we transcend beyond our human judgment and be still, listen and know that;  "I am not a human born to die". 

In this realization of truth we begin to commune with each other in Spirit and Truth, it is then that we realize that we were  all baptized by one Spirit into one Body and that there is nothing lost but our awareness of My Permanent Identity call Christ, do you hear Me?

1 CORINTHIANS CH 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

So now, look beyond the outward appearances and see the true being behind those eyes that look at you.  Do not call any man, woman, or child a sinner or a saint, good or bad. Just behold the Christ, see the Child of the Living God beyond the veil of this flesh. The make-up of our being is Spirit only; you are not a material or mental being, you do not even have a physical body, seeing that what appears as physical is but a mind formed concept of body.  But at one stage, Materia--Medica believed that soul and body was all the same. For instance, when they operated on a human body they only found flesh and bone, blood and organs; in other words, they could only manipulate the body, but never found the inner man who is indeed invisible to human sense, including his body. 

Listen to my message called “2755-Begotten of the invisible” (http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2700/2755.html)

Col. 3:9-11 (KJV) Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; [10] And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: [11] Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor un--circumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all and AS ALL.. 

You see beloved of the Lord, the concept we have entertained of body when we observe it as sick, old and dying is false, that is why we experience so much war, disease and lack in this world. Fear of death causes us to have a false concept of our bodies and in our desperation, we try to preserve it. 

Mark 8:35 (KJV) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. 

The concept of self-preservation as the first law of the so-called natural man is formed by the mind and is not accurate. The 5 senses cannot know the truth of what and who we are in God.  Jesus taught us that we all must transcend our human birth; we need to preserve our present lifestyle in Christ by listening to what the Voice of Jesus speaks to us.  Knowing our selves and others after the flesh generates judgement; it brings fear and anxiety as to what is going to happen to it.

2 CORINTHIANS CH 4 for which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. However, when this mortal sense of body dissolves, we have a body made without hands, without Human concepts, already in Spirit or heaven.  FOR we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

So don’t be deceived by your own human mind in the belief that the atomic structure of this mortal concept of body is going to be immortalized through a process of metamorphose,  for that is not truth either. Your immortal body is already here, it does not need any improvements made to it, and it only needs of come into our awareness. That is all we have to do, be still and listen to the Fathers Voice who will show you your real body which is already incorruptible, it is wonderful.

On the Mount of Transfiguration, Jesus revealed His true body, and not only His body, but the immortal bodies of Moses and Elijah.  Now we know that we all have the same heritage, immortality has become known through the Gospel. It is wonderful.

MATTHEW CH 17 AND after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

JOHN CH 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

1.The Word of God is the consciousness of God,  unfolding Itself as your individual being.

2.The Word of God you and I are,  now born of in our awareness is the immortal and invisible Body. 

3.The Body consciousness forms are according to the Will of God and are not subject to death, disease or lack.

However, in Genesis 3 we read the story of the fall, how the serpent enticed the woman, which represents the pure consciousness of Being One in God, LIFE without fear or guilt. Through the temptation, Adam thought he was a separate being from God, and the conscience was formed, the body came under the curse of the law and began to die. The woman said to the serpent (which was her own conscience):  But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

This is not the truth at all; God has never said that! Eve’s own conscience believed this lie. Her own imagination deceived her. She believed that she could not eat of the tree or touch the tree and that is not what God said: all what you read in Gen2&3 is really a picture of the myth of life which Jesus later exposed as false. Adam and Eve in their humanity is both a product of the mind of flesh, portraying the duality of being, male and female. In Christ, there is no male or female function. Life therefore does not generate by procreation of the physical dream of life, which is all an illusion any way.  

Moral legislation tells us what we can do or not do, THIS was never an institution of the Creator.

All what is revealed from Genesis 2 unto the book of Matthew, was the Law God Yahweh, revealing itself as the conscience. The moral code of the Law represents an awareness of guilt and fear towards a carnal mind made God. Moral Law, the Lord God is never satisfied with our behaviour. Can you hear this, those of you who are still in the old order of God worship? 

In that realm, Adam formed the mortal sense of life and in it; we all died to our true selfhood. In his ignorance of his identity as God’s offspring, Adam experienced the guilt and sin of his own doing. Because Adam no longer knew who he was, (God in manifestation) he built a god concept in his mind, which was not God at all, it was an Idol that still is worshiped in most religions today as this Idol has qualities of good and evil, e.g. the realms of opposites. It was the law of his own conscience that produced the wages of sin, and  death and calamity began to reign in life. 

Romans 6:23 (KJV) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (But don’t stop there) the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

After our conscience was purged from all these dead imaginations of a separate selfhood   beliefs by the blood of the Lamb we now can serve the living God without any sense of guilt or fear of some being trying or testing us.  Therefore, the veil that came upon all creation is now rent, Jesus destroyed that false sense of life called Satan or accuser in His own body. This blinding veil was a formation of carnal thought; concepts outside the creative process as God ordained it in the beginning.  Remember, this world came into being as a belief in opposites and was manifest as a belief in death, a belief in two powers, a belief in God and devil, which opposite mind set formed the covenants of Israel with hell and the grave. This was not God; it was but a man's covenant.  Do you hear you who still doubt what Father God reveals?

Galatians 3:15 (KJV) Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulled, or added thereto. The law works always as a man thinks in his heart that will he experience. ( a covenant with death)

Beloved all that God created is good, perfect, without flaw, without death and without fear. Grace and Truth came by Jesus; the Law (as a man thinks) was added because of transgression. 

Proverbs 12:28 calls the new and living Way,”the Way of Righteousness and says:  In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof, there is no death.

Paul the Apostle revealed in 2 Tim 1, that life and immortality is revealed in the Gospel. 

When we hear the voice of God’s Spirit speak in our heart and obey Him, we pass from death to life, from mortality to immortality, from human-hood to Christhood. Jesus called the Way of Life the causeway of true thought, the pathway of Life immortal.  And said in 

Acts Chapter 2: Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

In other words, Jesus took upon Himself the nature of sinful flesh. In this state of consciousness, He also was in hell. Hell derives from the Greek word Hades; meaning a place for the human dead.  In Adam’s sin, all humanity is dead; it is void of truth, void of life. That is why Jesus said;”let the dead bury the dead".  

We read in the Gospel that our right identity reveals the offspring of God as One.  Christ is the True Image of God, One in the Father. Christ is our life; the only begotten of the Father full of Grace and Truth. There is no other, there are no sinners to be saved. 

1.There is only One and that was the true Christ image, reconciled back to the Fathers bosom where you belong.  

2.This Christ Image is our eternal heritage, the inner man of the heart, in God's eye of great price. Christ is our eternal abode, it is wonderful!

In Christ Jesus, we are complete; it is already within you in all its fullness. There is no more processing as some teach. There is only an awakening, a revealing of this Christ Image, veiled by guilt and fear of impending doom. Do you hear?

2 Cor. 4:3-4 (KJV) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: [4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 

However, the wages or consequences of a mistaken identity, is still death.

Death,  is a sense of alienation from the living God, producing every thing that you do not want, it includes disease, lack, fear and guilt. Nevertheless, the gift of God is immortal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, who is our Resurrection and our Life. 

"Before Abraham was, I AM the Resurrection".

I AM is God.   

I as I, is known in the beginning as my true sense of Self, the original Genesis 1:26 consciousness that created all things by the word of Its Power. This dominion has been given back to us in Christ Jesus, raised from the death of a mistaken belief is separation.

Col. 1:12-17 (KJV)  Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: [13] Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: [14] In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: [15] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: [16] For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: [17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 

Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he or she is in that state of consciousness which God ordained in the beginning, the new creation. Old things have passed away, all human concepts have passed away, and behold, all things have become new. 

Righteousness without the law means, “my conscience is purged from all dead doctrines, all dead works.   Do you hear, all of you that still suffer guilt, fear of not being in the will of God?

I have stopped all attempts to improve my human concepts of life, as I now realize, I have a pure consciousness, purged from guilt and fear of death. I have now a feeling of belonging, a sense of acceptance of love and power, which keeps me complete and whole in Christ Jesus.  I have now a sense of success and that whatever I set my hand to do will prosper, without fear of punishment.  God's Righteousness is a sense of joy and peace in the Holy Ghost. Now a sense of well-being and belonging in the Father’s House is my portion, it is wonderful.

1.Will you accept the sacrifice of the body of sin Jesus the Last Adam ; will you let his blood, His Nature deliver you from all guilt and shame?

2.Will you accept that He who knew no sin was made to be sin or mistaken identity for you as part of the adamic man in order to do away with the body of sin?

3.Then receive the Righteousness of God without the law now and be satisfied!

Don't forget, it is a free gift, it does not come to us by trying to please God (ROM 5:17).

You will never be good enough to receive the gift of Life as a human; you must first die to your own sense of separation, freeing you from all guilt and past memories of sinful acts. In this new message, you must no longer see yourself as a human; you are now the pure and holy offspring of the living God. Now you have to cast down all your Jewish, Catholic or Pentecostal fables and stop all your praying for forgiveness, as God does not forgive humans, He killed them in the Body of Jesus. Now receive the sacrifice and enter into eternal life.

Remember,  the thief comes but to rob and steal, which is your human consciousness, but I am come that you may have life and have it more abundantly (JOHN 10:10) 

This is God's way of showing that He loves you and He wants you to have Life in the fullest. God or your Spiritual Identity is you’re Light and your salvation.

PSALMS CH 27 THE Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

Whom indeed shall you fear?

When your mistaken identity and feelings of guilt and fear of Judgment again tries to come upon you to eat up your flesh, it shall stumble and fall. Now we can look at Jesus and not fall. Now you have an anchor for your soul that enters into that which is beyond the veil. In which the forerunner, Jesus, is gone before you to prepare an abiding place.

HEBREWS CH 6 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Jesus the ascended Master is now the high priest of my life.

1.Jesus is Lord and Christ, priest after the order of Melchizedek, life without Father or Mother, without beginning or ending.

2.This divine principle is the administration of God's household. His Presence is here in order to sustain and provide for our spirit, soul and body.

3.The Presence of Jesus is here and now for all eternity. I will never leave you nor forsake you. 

4.One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after, that I may dwell in the house of the Lord, which is God's own mind without the law, all the days of my Life here on this planet.

We cannot be healthy in mind and body until the principle of Righteousness without the conscience reveals ITSELF to us.

1. I personally have discovered that the principle of Righteousness is the law of harmony unto my whole household, IT thinks only Good for my experience here on earth.

2. Righteousness by Grace works for me; it keeps me and the fellowship with whom I work. 

3.Righteousness is the law of harmony to my physical body, success to my business, love to my marriage and peace to all that I set my hand to do.

In this state of consciousness,  the force of life flows like the blood of a grape flowing through a grapevine.  My newly developed consciousness of reality causes the minerals to be selected from the earth to produce exactly what God has ordained for a particular species of plant, to eventually demonstrate the fruit of eternal life.  

Jesus said, I am the vine, you are the branches. He said if my word abides in you and you abide in me, then you shall bear much fruit. 

The fruit of the vine is the abundance to all things to all men, beast and flower. However, the vine does not consume its own grapes. Therefore, whatever you produce as a spiritual son or daughter is for the healing of the nations.

REVELATION CH 22 AND he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign forever and ever.

There is only one life force, the unfoldment of God's promises made to the seed; to thy seed, which is Christ GAL 3:16.

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and I have ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, that your fruit may remain, and that whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you (JOHN 15:16). 

Brothers and sisters, you are now the offspring of God our Father, the Melchizedek Child, without Father and without Mother, without beginning and without ending, you have been with Me from the beginning, long before Abraham was. In this divine identity, you are the light of the world, and the salt of the earth (MAT 5).

In this identity, you are the priesthood to the nations.

Beloved, it is now your decision to make up your mind, come out from your traditional beliefs in good and evil, god and devil, heaven and hell, for God does not know anything about all these Fairy Tales.

2 CORINTHIANS CH 6... for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty... be ye therefore separate and I will be a Father unto you and ye shall be my sons and my daughters.

Love, Tony and Martha    Back home 

Footnote:

This message brings freedom to the hearer. God has given us the ability to hear and he walked right into this darkened material sense of life, picked us up, dusted us off, hugged us and gave us the back the royal robe of righteousness. What a party we are having. I am so thankful that God loved us. He made us sit together with him in heavenly places far above all the carnal thought processes. Don’t be pestered by them. Fill your heart and mind with truth; be ever diligent to God’s Word, for they are life to those that find them and health to all your flesh. (I am speaking to me). To know that I am Son is the greatest gift of all. God said that there is nothing too hard for him, so give thanks with a grateful heart. As we are receptive to truth, we are regenerated of Spirit and this brings with it such an overwhelming fulfilling joy. To have the true God is to have Life!

Thank you Mum and Dad for your determination and diligence to present God’s word in true essence, not just in religious concepts. Your persistence is helping me and many others experience and live in our true heritage. I feel like a King, and I know that ‘I Am’ home in this truth realization.

With much love, respect and appreciation

Liz

Audio File:2755-Begotten of the Invisible http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2700/2755.html

Back Home

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.