Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Go within and shut the door to the outside and listen with a hearing heart

October,15, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

For the spiritually minded, we are called into the Priesthood of Melchizedek, to work as administrators of an endless life, bringing eternal life to a world that is in complete darkness and needs light, your light.. This is not a work for the fainthearted or the selfish; we are here to die to the ego self completely.  Selah

John 12:24 (KJV) 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much fruit.

How is it that Jesus repeatedly says "Look within - ask Me - Call upon Me - whatsoever you ask" and a host of other things, if the resources or the wherewithal from which to produce these things were not there? "Go within - shut the door," etc., a thousand and one admonitions are given by many to find within yourself the thing you are looking for on the outside and it is not there. Find it first as a reality, as the spider, before he plumbs his first line, finds the completed web within himself.

"I AM The Way" - I AM is the Christ within you; your personal Christ. Man in his carnal reasoning has lost his way in the maze of human thought, has failed to hear the words "I AM the way" - and continues to try to demonstrate the way of LIFE in this world of appearances.  He is all-unsuspecting that he too has within him self all that is necessary to "go" anywhere he desires. As with a spider has it all within himself but he keeps trying to get it on the outside.

The moment he discovers this inner resource he will re-orientate himself and chart his way by the sky Map given him by Jesus the Christ. No man, by thinking do much, but by consciousness and recognition of his Divinity, he can find a "way ye know not of" - he can escape the hopeless pattern of human destiny and Karmic debt that is has become the fate of Adam the natural man. He will understand then how it is he must "be still and know that I am God" - and how it also is "then went he in and shut the door and say, “Speak Lord, thy servant hears."

Some of the magic of BEING "the Way" instead of trying to demonstrate an outside force, is shown in the movements of Jesus - when "instantly he was on the other side of the lake" - can you think that out - or make a way by which this would be possible? I believe not - you have to BE the WAY - or can you imagine demonstrating the way through a crowd? Unless you discover this wonderful capacity, something or somebody is continually blocking your progress - but once you recognize it - then you manifest it. It is wonderful - "I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIGHT."

Your way is within you; chart your own Sky Lanes.  W.L.

Deeply meditate on the audio; listen with an obedient heart to hear the mysteries of the hidden Manna already within you. Love Tony.

John 3:2-6 (MsgB) 

Late one night we visited Jesus and said, "Rabbi, we all know you're a teacher straight from God. No one could do all the God-pointing, God-revealing acts you do if God weren't in on it."

[3] Jesus said, "You're absolutely right. Take it from me: Unless a person is born from above, it's not possible to see what I'm pointing to—to God's kingdom."

[4] "How can anyone," said Nicodemus, "be born who has already been born and grown up? You can't re-enter your mother's womb and be born again. What are you saying with this 'born-from-above' talk?"

[5] Jesus said, "You're not listening.

Let me say it again. Unless a person submits to this original creation—the 'wind hovering over the water' creation, the invisible moving the visible, a baptism into a new life—it's not possible to enter God's kingdom. [6] When you look at a baby, it's just that: a body you can look at and touch. But the person who takes shape within is formed by something you can't see and touch—the Spirit—and becomes a living spirit.

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2500/2517.html I-Waited-Patiently.mp3

Back Home

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.