Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

From Darkness to Light, from fundamentalism to the pearl of Great Price

October 19, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

The audio reveals the Grace of God as an activity of total fulfillment, abundant life without measure. Enjoy! 

Audio File: http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2800/2840.html I-commend-you-to-God-the-Word-of-His-Grace.mp3

The messages that come to you come from the developed consciousness of man and women.  These are words that I have heard in my silent contemplation's and meditations, that now I present to you, not as my knowledge, for I profess to know nothing accept the insight Christ Jesus has shown me.  Remember, nothing has any value until it is proven to be true and can be taken as a Way to enter into that what Paul the Apostle calls the Most Holy.

Hebrews 10:19-22 (KJV) 

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, [20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; [21] And having an high priest over the house of God; [22] Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

In this new prepared place of Being,  Jesus in His ascension gave us back the access into immortality that we all enjoyed before the foundation of personal sense was established because of fear. And remember, unless God shows forth our existence as the Christ image, we will labor in vain to make a success of our life. Therefore revelation from our inner being comes the Word that shows us our true identity. We will take for a starting point, the first verse of the 127th Psalm: "Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman wakes but in vain."

Joel Goldsmith writes and I quote; “It is possible to achieve great things in life through human means but this is but temporal and subject to constant change. Yes, men have become wealthy, risen to great political and military power and he has achieved great things with the human mind and will. In many cases the results of our human effort to have success have not been permanent; they have not given the happiness that was promised, so there must be a greater realm, a place where our fulfillment is found to be permanent. Unless God produces it for us, the product is apt not to be lasting or satisfying. When Christ our inner substance produces for us, all our work as human is fruitful and it does not bring happiness and joy with it". Unquote

What is happiness?

George Bernard Shaw writes: "This is true joy in life: the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap-heap; the being a force of nature instead of a little clot of illnesses complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy."

Job 23:14 (KJV)    For he performs the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Psalm 138:8 (KJV)    The Lord will perfect that which concerns me:

No one, I am sure can be happy who lives only for her or himself for that would frustrates the law of Love as there is only One Only begotten offspring of this Love,  abiding in all that can say. I AM!

The joy of living comes only from immersion in something greater then our humanity--Something--bigger, better, more enduring, worthier than we (humans) are as you are begotten of God, not just formed out of the dust of the ground. 

Hebrews 11:1-3 (KJV) 

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. [2] Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

People, ideas, causes formed out of a need to survive as independent humans. These things are really for the one possible escape--not merely from selfishness that humans do, but from the hungers of solitude and the sorrows of aimlessness. Do not turn your back deliberately on the procession what is being shown you in silence as a new day  dawns. Existence is a strange bargain. Life owes us little, we owe it everything, therefore we must find a place where we can hear the still small voice uttering IT SELF, bring the only true happiness that is lasting. It comes from dedicating ourselves to a purpose and that purpose is God realization and knowing the truth."

John 18:34-37 (KJV) 

Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? [35] Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done? [36] Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. [37] Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth hears my voice.

Indeed, you are here as a part of a great cause and that is to find yourself completeness in God. This morning I spoke on Grace, the divine influence that is here and now for us to become aware of.  You are that place of Grace where God shines through, so be still, casting down every thought that promotes in any way the egoic mind of flesh.

There is no way for God to express Itself finitely except through us awakening to our true  Self and as your true being is  infinite and by being willing to listen we ascend into a higher realm where nothing of an evil nature can enter that defiles or make a lie. In realizing your true Christ identity, you have no longer a selfish motive, for you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God. You have nothing to get because you already have the power of that infinite One in whom you are already complete; therefore, the purpose of your unfoldment is that you may be a revelation to those who have not yet awakened to that truth. You are here as a part of that cause showing those that are still in darkness your light.

Luke 11:33-36 (KJV) 

No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light. [34] The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. [35] Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness. [36] If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

Luke 12:3 (KJV) 

Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Your purpose is to be the Light to all who you come in contact with; to let that Light so shine, that those who are not yet illumined by their inner Self may find in you a hope for having a better experience here on earth. 

I suggest that you listen to the audio and meditate on the writings for you are about to enter into a whole new realm what the Scriptures call a new Heaven and a New Earth.

Rev 21:1 (KJV)

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Love Tony.

Back Home

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.