logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

The 5th dimension!

Edited  October 23, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

[Attached File-The 5th Dimension]

Hi all. I feel at this moment in time that my book "The 5th Dimension" has become very applicable to the crisis we experience all over the world.  The revelations that are  in the book,  that is if you discern them to be true are real,  will help you through this recession. Before you read and meditate on the content of  the book, please listen to the audio, it will help you as Faith comes by hearing not by just reading.   Love Tony.

The 5th dimension!
CHAPTER 1

INTRODUCTION

This book is basically a book for Christians who have difficulty making ends meet. The 5th Dimension is a book of principles and should not be doctrinally evaluated, but taken as a start into knowing the secret of Life whom Jesus said is already within you to be realized.
I am the door: by me if any man enters in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John10.
This book will help you over the obstacles you are facing in life through wrong beliefs which are lodged in your inner being such as "Why is this happening to me, I always seem to fail in Life".

If you hear these principles correctly, out of your innermost being will begin to flow new ideas and hope will rise that there is a better way to live on this earth besides the problems we are constantly facing.

However, the aim of this book is not a way to get rich, healthy or a way to Heaven, no, it is my aim to reveal the true God and Father of all, who loves all and His will is for you to prosper and be in health. This book is a lesson to lift you into a proper perspective of the practicality of a God--like Life, where there is fullness of joy and creativity. Go for it with all your heart, it is safe.

Tony den Hartog.

When I use expressions such as 3rd Dimension, 4th Dimension or even 5th Dimension, we first reveal a temporal universe in which life and death, blessing and cursing exists which Jesus called this world, which is then the dimension of time, space, life and death.
  The third dimension is a mind formed Universe which Jesus called this world, the world that was formed out of the dust of the ground, the Genesis2 phenomena, do you understand this?

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In this mind formed world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the Gen2 world, I again bring in the first begotten, the Image of the invisible Father."

As most Christians still live in this world of opposites, good and evil, life and death, sickness and health, it is my aim to bring you into a higher awareness of God's presence where there is harmony of Life without the experience of disease, lack or DEATH, it is wonderful, so stay with it!

The definition ‘three- dimensional universe’-- is used to express a law of physics, which mathematically proves the length, height and depth of the material universe which we can observe with the mind, where all things are measured in time and space. This realm we call this world of opposites does not exist in God----it is but illusion, ------something existing in our awareness that gives us a misinterpretation of the true realm where God IS----GOD!

Newton was one of the discoverers of this law of cause and effect, the realm of polarity where time and space brings about our experience we call our human life, sometimes good, but mostly evil. Gen2-- is of course where all our problems originate, Gen2. Is a mind form it is  not our true ordination.

Gen1 is our true heritage, where nothing ever dies, nothing can enter there that defiles or make lie.  Jesus as He was seen on the mount of transfiguration is the Word made Flesh.  Jesus reveals a Spiritual Place governed by Divine Law that transcends all so called Laws of Matter. Consequently Life to the Fullest is revealed to us as the I AM.  The name "I" which is your name and nature is God’s Will for all Peoples.
I AM is a realm of awareness, a state of consciousness where there is superabundant Life for all you have need of in this world. Life in all its fullness is your heritage. Life that God ordained is there for you to experience by faith.  Jesus brought us back to where we belong in the Fathers bosom.  In His presence we will experience resurrection and eventually ascension, it is wonderful.

When Einstein's law of relativity was first discovered, it brought about more understanding as to what the Nature of the Kingdom of God IS, beyond time, it shows us the realm of eternal immortal being ness of the Christ Image. Einstein began to understand that time, being the 4th dimension was relative to the three dimensional world, causing what we call growth.

In other words, Time, and Space as we observe it with our mind sense causes all effect, good sometimes, but most of the time evil, what do you want, what do you see?

When we see the world and its trouble today we perceive that this world of opposites really is all but an illusion formed by the mind.  This world, which we observe with our 5 senses is but a mind formed world which Jesus exposed as false, consequently he said we have tribulation in it if we continue in its falsities. Do you hear?

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, "Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"   And they said, some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremiahs, or one of the prophets. He saith unto them, "But who say ye that I am?" And Simon Peter answered and said;  "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God".

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter{ Peter: this name signifies a rock}, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell (The powers of death) shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Jesus brought in the Kingdom of the Father, a realm beyond time and space, the realm where we can now live, move and have our being. It is wonderful! Let us now rise into a higher realm where if realized, the keys of the Kingdom are given to us. First we begin to see nature of the realm of what this world is made out of, images formed by the fears we have of death, generated by a sense of guilt.

Einstein realized that : ENERGY= MASS X VELOCITY OF LIGHT2 { E = M C²) causes the experience we know as the world of opposites,  good and evil alike, this is known as humanity or the Adamic dream, the phantom of Gen2, the dust man.

Consequently,  as long as we are human we are living in a constantly changing world and by observing it and we believe what we experience is real; we will continue to experience guilt and fear. Guilt brings disease and death, blessing sometimes and cursing other times, it all depends on what we are aware of in our hearts. Do you hear those of you who read this page? continued in attachment.

Back Home

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.