logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Transcending the Pain Body

November 10, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

[Attahed File]

This Mortality Must Take On Immortality.

An insight into the mystery that transcends what Elkhart Tolle calls the Pain Body.  Take time to meditate as you listen or read.

Below find the audio’s on this subject.  Take time to meditate as you listen or read.

To a few people this message of Immortality could be a bit of a shocker, especially for those Christians who have a strong attachment to the body, and fear its death, disease and general discomfort, so please bear with me.

If you do not grasp this message straight away, make some provision to study it out in your private time, for there is no subject more important than the subject of immortality in this present materialistic world.

There is actually not much correct literature on the nature of the body, so let us see what the Word of God says about the Body.

When I say body, I mean the body that God created in the beginning, not our concept of Body which we see with our senses.

Because most of Christianity thinks that the Body is atomic in structure, and because of this material concept of body, we  do not have a clear picture of what resurrection is either!

There is however plenty of philosophical and religious speculation on what the body is and what its destiny is, but seeing that all these opinions are very vague, I will try to make it clearer and easier to understand.

Trying to understand the Nature of Body with the intellect or what the bible calls the natural mind, is a waste of time and effort, for the Body, God created, is invisible to the five physical senses.

The below file is the last part of this message I send to you yesterday.

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2100/2126B.html Entering-the-Timeless-Realm-of-Now2.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2100/2126C html Entering-the-Timeless-Realm-of-Now3.mp3

Light of The World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007/2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.