logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Hearing the Redemptive Word in silent Meditation

November 14, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Hi All who have ears to hear.

Through meditation we begin to hear the original Voice that I have identified as the redemptive Word that in silence comes to us with healing in ITS WINGS.

Prepare yourself to listen and meditate on the lesson and audio's below, they will lift you into the New Heaven prepared for you to experience Now, as Now is the time to transcend the Humanity we have lived in for so many centuries.   

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2800/2833.html Speak Lord I AM listening.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1600/1632A.html The Redemptive Word.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1600/1632B.html The Redemptive Word Meditation.mp3

The Power of Silence

The Power of Silence" by Tony den Hartog was transcribed from a tape by Beulah Fredricks.

Thank you Beulah for your faithfulness. 

The secret of power is in the silence of God Consciousness, you hear it thundering in your heart when you are no longer in the tumult of the mind and your awareness is no longer of this world,  where we experience nothing else but trouble.  The power, which upholds and maintains the universe God Created out of Him Self, is in itself noiseless.  The creative manifestation of life may make a lot of noise as it forms IT—Self into many manifestations of life, but the real cause of this power is noiseless, so if you really desire to live in this silence, be still and listen to what the Spirit is saying to his Church today.

. . Rev. 3:20 (KJV)      Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Jesus said, "When you pray, anoint thine head and wash they face that you may not appear unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret, for then He shall reward thee openly.

Lay not up for yourselves TREASURES upon earth (Self Preservation)  through conscious thought taking,  where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven where neither moth nor rust does corrupt and where thieves do not break through, for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The light of the body is the eye (what do you see, what do you hear?), if therefore thine eye be single, thine whole body shall be full of light (The unfoldment of all Good, after you have become still and are able to listen to what our Father is speaking). Nevertheless, if thine eye were evil (or dual) your whole body shall be full of darkness (The wages of sin is dis-ease, the product of carnal reason). If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great then is that darkness. No man can serve two masters for either he will hate the one and love the other or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and Mammon.

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat or what ye shall drink nor yet for your body what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat and the body than the raiment. Behold the fowls of the air, they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns. Yet your heavenly Father feeds them in the silence of Being. Are ye not much better than they? And which of you by taking thought can add one cubit to his stature? Why do you take thought for raiment, consider the lilies of the field, how they grow, they toil not neither do they spin and yet I say unto you that even Solomon in all of his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

There is a great mystery hidden in the teachings of Jesus and because of so many Christians suffering in their body, worried in their mind and unsure of what is going to happen in 2008, we need to learn the attitude of listening. In His teaching, Jesus reveals not only a principle; He also reveals the original intent of God with the intent to bring us to a single purpose in life. That single purpose in life is to know God aright by being receptive to what God our Father brings into focus to all Grace and Truth available to the heir, we have forgotten in our descent into mortal living (Conscious Thought taking for our lives.)

Remember, to know God aright is life eternal and remember;

1. God is not in the whirlwind; God is not in the Storm.

2. God our Father, heard in a still small voice brings deliverance to the captives of fear.

3. Our Fathers Voice IS heard in silence that is where the initiating Power IS to bring forth Life to the fullest.

4. Let us learn to be still, casting down all the imaginary realm of self-preservation through thought taking.

The mystery of what is God is revealed to us in Silence, when we say: "Speak Lord tell me what is life, what is my reason for being here?" 

They are all mysteries; we have words and we have been able to speak about many things that appeal to the senses, but these things do not heal or restore our lives, we must learn the secret of silent listening, for it IS, there that Salvation is experienced. All things that are of this world may be an experience and appear to be wonderful, but the proof of the pudding is still in the eating, we must be sill and listen, not thinking for what we shall eat or drink.  In other words, I ask you, do you experience Life to the fullest in all your religious activity, or have you become subject to the noise of the carnal mind ,  and suffer the consequences of thought taking? 

Luke 12:22 (KJV)      And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

Luke 12:25-26 (KJV)      And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit? [26] If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?

Therefore, truth is not truth, if not generated in silent meditation. Harmony cannot come into our experience until we become receptive to the inner still voice of the begotten offspring. We must not seek healing in the effect, thinking that this world can give us life in our circumstances. This cannot be done; we must be still and know the truth first before we can hear the Father speak.

Psalm 40:1-3 (KJV)    I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. [2] He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, ( A pit of noise) out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. [3] And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

If we do not experience Life, ordained for us in the beginning, we are not in the Mind of Christ Jesus; we are still trying to preserve our human self, using the Law of attraction taking thought and visualization.  Truth can however only be truth if there are results, otherwise, it is just words, so let us be still and listen to the Father Thunder in the Silence of our meditation.  It is our faithful alertness to the Voice of the Father that Life, as it was in the beginning with God, will manifest itself to us, it is wonderful.

As the Body of Christ,  let us then re-establish the original output of Christian teaching by going back to the beginning where the Redemptive Word of God (willed action) Spoke,  giving us the ability to hear the ascended Voice of Jesus,  who  leads us into all what the Father has ordained for us. What is the emphasis of Jesus coming in the first place? We know that Jesus is the Voice of God, the Word made Flesh; it is now up to us to discern the true Voice,  heard in silent listening. 

John18:36-37  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. 
The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769.

Jesus has shown us the way into the Most Holy and by listening to His guiding Voice we are   led us into all Life’s reality that Jesus brought back into the original intent of God.   In silent listening to the voice of Jesus, we can see all what God has prepared for those who love Him. It is wonderful!  Jesus again prepared our right-full Place where we belong, back in the bosom of the Father, where in silence we hear His Voice and live Life Eternal, full of Joy.

I am come that you may have Life and have Life more abundantly.

Jesus said, "I go to prepare a place for you that where I am, where I am that ye may be there also. Let not your heart be troubled, neither be afraid. If you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Fathers house are many mansions, (or abodes,) if it were not so I would have told you."

Jesus came to reveal the mystery of the inner Kingdom, prepared for us from the foundation of the earth. In his resurrection and ascension, Jesus revealed the will of the Father for all, so that we may have the same Power and Life that Jesus demonstrated on earth. The mystery of His Coming is still not been properly understood by religion and the world at large today has no knowledge of the true Father of all; why is this?  Remember, the Scripture tells us that as long as religion entertains a belief in  the tribal God Yahweh as to be God  there remains 'a veil' over their understanding and dying they shall die,  as they live and move  in a mistaken Identity.  Because they do not yet know the truth, they live in a pit of noise, what Jesus calls Hell! 

2 Corint3:13-18  And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. Nevertheless, when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 

The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769

Are you not glad that Jesus in His Resurrection and Ascension rented this veil of duality, ushering in our identity in and AS Christ?  Christians do still not understand what the nature of God was either, neither do the know what error is and while  they all have a god outside of themselves, they are ever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth.  Are you not glad that Jesus lifted us all out of the ignorance of a dual human life, seating us in Him far above all principalities and all power of the darkness the Satan of this world?

Jesus brought Life and Immortality to Light and restored our Place in God's Bosom, crying Abba Father.  Not only did He show us the principle how we can return to Life meant for us, He also unveiled the one that brought about the principle of One Being, which is the Father, it is wonderful, can you say amen?

Jesus said;”I do not come from flesh and blood, I am the light of the world, I came forth from the Father. He that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness."  We just read before, "If your eye is then dual your whole body is full of darkness and if the light in thee be darkness how great is that darkness."

What is outer Darkness, a question somebody asked me?

1. Darkness is not just switching the light off, do you hear? 

2. Darkness is when our whole constitution, our whole mind set,  our whole body has become  alienated from the life of God through the ignorance and blinding veil that is over our heart.

3. It is surely sad for those that continue to live in guilt and fear of Judgement, for that is outer darkness where there is the gnashing of teeth. . What do you think? 

When I say sin, I am not talking about doing something bad; what I am talking about is the thing that I greatly feared today brings future Judgement."  Fear is Sin, and remember, what I fear has become flesh in all its ugly forms, coming about because our hearts have become dark and dense with fear. Sin or a mistaken identity has become flesh in us and it began to appear as 'disease, lack and finally death'. How terrible are the forms sin, how ugly are those manifestations we see rampant in this world.  When we see the diseases and the warfare we know is going on in the world, we know that it is going headlong into outer darkness where there will be gnashing of teeth. When we see the cruelty and the inhumanity to humankind, we witness the result of man living in his carnal mind, the pit of noise.

John 1:12-14 (KJV) 

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

ise.Ps. 40 He brought me up also out of an horrible { Heb. a pit of noise} pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. 
The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769.  Because of the mistaken Identity men lives in;  his humanity is now in total darkness and sin is rampant in the world, dis-ease, guilt and fear of death is his reward. Not all of the preaching, or all of the teaching, or all of the church attendance or all of the peace movements or new age beliefs have been able to establish what Jesus came to establish. He said, 

"Peace I leave with you. Not as the world gives, My peace I leave with you."

Peace! 

What is peace? In the Middle East they say, "Peace!" and then they cut off your head. What is peace? The Peace of Jesus is a tranquil, harmonious relationship that I have with My Father, in whom I live, without ever feeling guilty for being in His presence. 

I can cry Abba Father, because I know My Father does not know me the way I have known myself as a sinner.  It took me so many years to find out that what I thought I was, I am not.

In my mistaken Identity, I thought I was an alcoholic; this is a lie for I am my Fathers Child and My Father only knows me as His beloved offspring generated out of the Christ Seed. In my ignorance of the inner Father, I thought I was a rejected crazy man, on his way to hell for sure.  That is not who I was, God does not know you or me as a sinning failure.  God does not know me as sick, as dying lost drug addict, alcoholic sinner. It is something else that speaks and condemns me; it is the Satan, the accuser of the brethren. God  cannot force Himself on us either;  God cannot give you Peace if you do not know that Jesus already has given Peace to the World and broken down the middle wall of partition which existed as a veil to keep us from the Holiest of All, can you hear this?

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 
The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769

Grace can only come to you if you receive the Peace of Jesus as a gift. You cannot work for it. It comes by hearing Christ speak, and in our silent listening to his voice, that salvation and health of body is restored to you as you hear His Voice and obey. Healing and Peace of mind comes through understanding the Sheppard of our Soul, we are safe.

You see beloved, Grace, Truth and Love comes by hearing,  not understood with the natural mind.

If I would say to my wife Martha, "I love you!!" she would say, "What are you up to?"

Now if I say "I love you with feeling--------", she knows that I mean it by the tone of my voice.

The human, natural mind always has an ulterior motive.

Even in the most holy endeavours, the human mind still has an ulterior motive; it has no trust in God's Grace, it needs proof, it needs a sign. However, the only sign that is given is the sign of Jonah, death to the ego. Did you know that? There is nothing holy about humanity. Humanity was never God ordained or maintained, there is no God in this world, only concepts of what and where God IS.

1. What is the Love of God, how can we feel it and know it?

2. Love is vicarious.

3.Love overcomes a multitude of sin.

4. Love absolves and absorbs all what Adam in his ignorance formed into Him-Self.

Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. He that followeth after Me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the Light of Life."

In Christ Jesus, we can have the Light of Love to lead and help us in a time of need.  In Jesus we can have the understanding of God's Nature and Name that has no opposites, it is only Good that God gives, can you hear His Voice inside of you?  That is where He speaks; He speaks in your heart. Hearing His Voice is what Light represents.

Light represents understanding of what God IS!

When you understand that God so loved the world that He gave Himself into you to be you you have understood why Jesus came."

To be you; "you mean God wants to be me?"  Yes, you;  YOU HAVE TO LET HIM IN YOUR LIFE, you must open the door of your heart and let Him in. He wants to be you, but He cannot force Himself

We all have to die daily to your false sense of Life and be born again!

To the degree that you die daily, let go of your guilt and fear of God. It is to that degree sin is dissolved or absolved. Than Grace is appearing to you, which is what happened when Jesus said, “It is finished!” That is the vicarious work of Jesus Christ, Grace and Truth became known, it is wonderful, can you say amen?

It was the light of His consciousness, the realization that He was one with the Father that caused Him to say, "Kill Me, destroy Me and in three days I will come again and I will receive you unto Myself."

In that act, as the Priest after the Order of Melchisedek, He reconciled all men to Himself, not imputing their trespasses and has given to us the Ministry of Reconciliation, Isn’t that wonderful?

"How can I be a minister of reconciliation?"

First, if I do not have any ulterior motive and I do not promote anything that I do or say, or what I think should be done, because that is all ego trying to draw attention to him or her self. I will experience the harmony that Jesus brought, by accepting Him as the Saviour of all living.  I must realize that I have no life of my own to promote or even provide for.

In Adam we still have a life of our own to promote or to be healed and I still have that feeling of lack I fail to experience what God ordained for us to experience. Now I must die to my noisy self, so that our father can heal us, our humanity died in Jesus where the body of sin is no longer active..

Galatians 2:19-21 (MsgB) What actually took place is this: I tried keeping rules and working my head off to please God, and it didn't work. So I quit being a "law man" so that I could be God's man. [20] Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. [21] I am not going to go back on that.
Is it not clear to you that to go back to that old rule-keeping, peer-pleasing religion would be an abandonment of everything personal and free in my relationship with God? I refuse to do that, to repudiate God's grace. If a living relationship with God could come by rule-keeping, then Christ died unnecessarily.

Do you know what the ego does? First, it causes strife, division, and problems and even in its most holy administration.  In Christ Jesus, we must learn to abandon everything that we have ever learned. We must leave behind all that we have ever trusted in, and come to bear the same record of ourselves that Jesus did, I cannot bear record of myself because there is no more Tony, there is only Christ the image of God. Tony is crucified with Jesus, I died on that Cross-, and so are you if you hear what is spoken in this lesson.

"The Pharisees said unto Him, you bear record of Yourself and Your record is not true. Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of Myself, yet My record is true for I know where I came from and I know where I am going. But you cannot tell where I came from and you cannot tell where I am going. Why, because you judge after the flesh. I judge no man. He also said, My Father judges no man either."

In our Church dogma we have always thought that something was going to judge us, isn’t that true? One of these days, we will get to the Great White Throne and we are going to get judged for whatever reason, but no, that is not so!  The only judgment that takes place is right now, and our reward is what we sow. if you sow to the flesh we reap corruption, if we sow to the Spirit we reap life to the fullest.  Now is the day of Salvation, now is the accepted time to sow to the spirit and live the life of Christ to whom the promises were made. The only dying that happens to our false sense of life is happening right now In our ignorance of what Jesus did on the Cross- we suffer, as I do not yet know that my old man died. The only living that we ever will live is right now and you cannot serve two masters. You can either serve the one or hate the other--not hate so much as it ignores it--but you cannot serve two masters. Religion does not work, for it is based on demoralising doctrines trying to please God by works and that cannot be done.

Therefore, I want to bear record of the truth. I do not want to judge after the flesh any longer. Sometimes I have a bit of a hard time with this principle because I still do feel the urge to resist,  and then I have to repent;  "Father forgive me," and He says, "What did you do?" "Well don’t you know?" No son, my eyes are to Holy to see evil or any of men’s behaviour!

It is no good to tell Him of your sin, because He would not know what you are talking about. You can tell yourself, yes! You must love your neighbour as you love yourself, then you serve the Living God and the wages of your obedience to Love is Life everlasting and superabundant, it is wonderful.

If you love yourself the way you are known of God, then you can also see the SELF of GOD being manifested in your neighbour and in your friend and in your enemy. Do you hear?  There is only ONE GOD and FATHER of ALL who is in us all, through us all, and AS US ALL!  There is no other form of God, you are it, do you hear?.

Do you mean to say that God has His abiding place in the Pharisees and in the murderers? Yes, beloved, God is all in all, IS ALL, and all shall know Me from the least to the greatest. God wants to express Himself as every ONE that is here, without respect of person. God is not a moral judge; God is Love that judges no man.

Now we know that in Adam sin has become flesh and it dwells among us and it is still dwelling among the children of  the whole of humanity today and will continue to suffer under guilt and fear until  they say, “Blessed is he who comes in the name (Nature of the Lamb).     Sin that has been  rampant in men’s experience,  suffering in the density of our carnal mind,  that brings the wages of our mistaken Identity. This sense of alienation will now be dissolved at the appearing of Christ in you AS the begotten Pattern offspring. This Christ Image was ordained to bring back the government of God; therefore, we listen, and hear the Voice of the Father. Now, in this new recognition, the works of the flesh dissolve. The devil that is now still loose in this world, and do not ever tell me that there is no devil, because there is.  This Satan (accuser) is cast into the lake of fire (dissolved by the Love of God). I found out what Satan was when I asked the Lord,   "Lord, what is the devil?" I was shaving away there and all of a sudden I started growing these horns, then I could see; O,  my personal sense of life is the devil.

It might be a nice devil, but it is still a devil. Some of these devils speak very nice words. They almost sounds spiritual, even mystical, but let me tell you, they are still devils and it is hard to discern these devils, especially  if you still believe that God is dealing with us as humans.

I have heard many things about this adversary even in the Kingdom realm of teaching, but Life and Immortality does not come through any word, or thought.  Life comes through discerning the true Nature of God and our relationship to Him. Jesus said, "Those that are of the truth will hear My voice and they will not listen to strangers. Broad is the way that leads to destruction" and the whole world is going very fast into oblivion”.

Have you noticed this?

Even the law--the moral law,  the law of Moses--the Ten Commandments until now  at least constrained that age old serpent, the devil, up to a measure. Just think for a minute, if there would be no moral law--no traffic law, if there was no law of maintenance, then husbands and wives would just make kids and everybody would run out everywhere all over the place. You can see then that the law still holds sin back to a measure, but it cannot do it permanently, there has to be a paradigm shift in consciousness to free us from the demands of moral law. This world is gradually disintegrating and lawlessness is now rampant in the world on all sides. There is not even grace in our religious systems, nor do we find any compassion in our political systems. We must come to some conclusion as to what we must do now; we must come back to the Cross of Jesus and find Grace in the Presence of our Father.

If I do not do something now, I will die in my sin, because sin has taken occasion in my flesh and it brings about the things that I do not want. Who wants to die? Nobody wants to die. Who wants to feel lonely? No one wants to feel lonely. No one wants to feel all of these horrible things. We want to love each other, we want to fellowship with each other; we want to have a good life.

Jesus said, "The thief comes but to rob and steal." The thief is our carnal reasoning, but Jesus came that you may have life. "I bear record of my Father and yet if I judge my judgment is true for;  "I am not alone."

Now this is the mystery, called the Comforter. "I am not alone". You know what Jesus said? He said, "I will not leave you comfortless".

I will come unto you, My Father and I will come and take our abode up within you and we, My Father and I and you, we are all going to be one being--The body of Christ.

The Body of Christ is one being, God dwells where I dwell, and where you can dwell. We can all dwell in one household with one Father, with one purpose, with one design to bring reconciliation to creation. There will be a manifestation of the Grace of God in and as us. Some of us might have to go through some horrendous investigations regarding our motive for life, think of it, what is our motive for living.

It says, "It is also written in your law that the testimony of two men is true." Now Jesus had the testimony of the witness within Himself that;

1. My Father is the cause of my expression.

2. Do you understand that?

3. I do not speak anything of myself.

I can sit here, I can prepare myself and I am going to say something totally different, unrelated to what I planned to talk about. Why?  Although it is my responsibility to prepare myself, it is not my responsibility to speak; I must only speak or write what my Father speaks

Jesus said, "I only say and speak those things that I hear My Father say." If you hear it, do not think that it is Tony speaking. You must hear it as if God is speaking. Where does God speak? Father only speaks to us in the silence of our meditation. If your mind is reasoning, you will not hear it. If you sit there comparing notes, thinking I agree or disagree, you will not hear anything. You will not hear it. You must receive the engrafted word like little children. Do you want to be like little children? Of course, we want to be like little children of the Father--our Heavenly Father.

"I am one that bears witness of Myself." Is He talking about a human being called Jesus? Is He? No beloved, He is talking about the Myself, that has become flesh in every one of us, or at least it wants to become flesh in you, do you hear Me? That is the desire and purpose of God the Father. He wants to become flesh in you. Where once sin and disease was rampant, fear and anxiety about life were rampant, the Father comes in and says, "I stand at the door of your heart and I knock. If you hear My voice, even if you have made your bed in hell--" I made my bed in hell and in my struggle for identity I was blinded by my own feelings of guilt and sense of separation, but then when I least expected it Jesus appeared to me and showed me His redeeming love..

In my old life as an alcoholic, Christians tried to cast the devil out of me, but they could not. . I made my bed in hell and no one could do anything for me. Then one day there was a knock on the door,  It came in the form of a tape that Martha had so kindly recorded from the television. She said, "Listen to this once dear!" "I don’t want anything to do with religion anymore, I replied!"

"Oh please darling, please!" She was very concerned, because I was dying of cirrhosis of the liver. I mean I was gone. I did not want to listen to these religious freaks anymore. She said, "Listen please, once more." "Okay, I’ll listen."

Now I know that when I was listening I was not listening to a man, I was hearing between the words where I sensed the silent presence of God. There was something thundering out of the tape recorder into my consciousness that drove death out of me. It actually took its whip and it drove death and the desire for alcohol and things, I mean literary drove it out of me. Now light came in which was the glorious gospel of Christ Jesus and I believed, it was wonderful. What I heard, was Peace, it was Joy unspeakable and full of Glory.  I perceived Grace and Truth that liberated from all past memories. Then we started preaching it. We had some wonderful healings didn’t we? It was wonderful.

These healings are going to come again as we dedicate ourselves to one realm, a dedicated mind, knowing the truth, is perceiving the reality of what Jesus taught. "Then they said unto Him, Where is your Father? Jesus answered and said, you neither know Me or My Father, because if you had known Me you would have known my Father also."

1.Do you see that those two are One?

2. If you know the Father, you know ME too, for my Father and I are One..

3. I am simply the expression or the out-raying of the living Father that is within, He doeth the works.

4. I have not yet become so transparent that there is no more guile in me at all, sometimes I am nasty which of course is still a working or a process of my human mind set.

5. God does not condemn me for being nasty, but I sometimes feel condemnation when I should not have done a particular thing.

"These words spake Jesus in the treasury as He taught in the temple and no man laid hands on Him for His hour had not yet come."

Therefore, He came for a purpose. The appointment was, God so loved the world that He sent Himself into the world, first in the body of sin as Jesus--in the likeness of flesh and blood. Jesus experienced the same wrath of the law and the same anguish of soul as every man woman and child did, He cried out, "You will not leave My soul in hell, neither will you allow your holy one to see corruption. You have shown me the pathway of life. You have enlightened me with your countenance. When I awaken,( or when you and I awaken into His likeness,) I shall be totally satisfied."

We are approaching the light where nothing can enter that defiles or makes lie.. Listen to this. We are approaching the LIGHT where the molecular structure of our body is going to change from mortality to immortality. Listen! This is coming, it is the record of eternal life, the witness I bear, it is the resurrection Spirit of Christ Jesus!

What is the witness? " I am the resurrection and I am the life. He that believeth on Me, though He was dead in his trespasses and his sin, I will quicken and this vile body will be transmuted into the glorious Body of Christ."

Jesus showed Himself, but what He showed was not yet the glorious body. When He showed Himself to Thomas with the holes in His hands, it was not yet the glorified body. The glorious body has no scars--not any kind of scar. It is so beautiful and so wonderful; it is eternal and goes beyond the comprehension of the mind.

Jesus only showed Thomas His Hebrew body in which He was born and resurrected from the dead. He did not show him His glorious body. The three disciples saw the glorious body. More saw the transfiguration, but the three disciples saw it specifically before He was crucified.

1. They saw Him on the Holy Mount, the Presence of God came back to them. 

2. The coming of the Lord is the return of spiritual recognition when we are able to see Jesus as He is now the life giving Spirit..

3. What is the coming of the Lord?  Oke, first we realize that coming does not mean coming from somewhere out of a place in this universe. Coming means Presence. Coming is the return of recognition where we see and hear the Voice of the Son of God.

4. It is not the first coming or the second coming it is Presence recognised in our awareness.

5. The coming of the Lord is experienced when you come to see your own substance for what you truly are--spirit and soul and body..

6. When you begin to perceive that glorious body in the silence of your meditation, that is what the coming means.

First comes the witness, there is a desire within you, because the scripture says, "When the desire comes it is the tree of life." You know, there are not many people that desire this. "Oh," you say, "I would like to live forever." Yes, but you do not desire what I am talking about. The desire that I am talking about costs you everything it requires  the same death of our Ego as it did in Jesus. He said, "I must lay down My life--My humanity.

John 12:24 (KJV)      Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

I have to lay down all what I think this body is,  with its needs and wants; it has to die. Now I am not saying that you have to go and just sit on a hill somewhere, and give everything away. That is not what I am saying. It is totally in the attitude of obedience to listening, not speaking, not praying words, just listen.

If you let go of thought and wants, you get what is ordained for you. If you hold on to it, you cannot keep it. What you compromise to keep, you will lose. What you let go of you can have. Are you hearing this?

I do not want to let go of anything that is God-desired. I want to keep that because I know that is my eternal security. What is my eternal security? The witness within is my eternal Home.  "Sacrifice and offering thou wouldst not but mine ear hast thou opened--mine understanding hast thou opened."

The insight into the mystery of God is no longer a mystery to me andI am not saying that I have reached the ultimate goal, but I am pressing on. This is the message of the hour. We have seen and heard  every kind of message coming to us from religion and in it we have used our minds trying to get healing; money and partners, we have visualized and we have done everything we know to be prosperous, healthy, and successful and failed to bring us in the comfort zone. Now we want to let all of that go. We want to enter into the mystery of God. We will step out of the boat of humanity. We want to step into Christhood. Christhood means that we also stand in the vicarious position as the priest after the order of Melchizedek. This vicarious position means that we become a healing consciousness that absolves everything that defiles people’s bodies and minds, the ugliness of anxiety and fear or uncleanness, whatever it is. That is what we are seeking.

We are seeking the consciousness that was also in Christ Jesus who thought it not robbery to be equal with God but made Himself of no reputation. We do not want to make ourselves a reputation but we do want to have the mind that was also was in Christ Jesus.

1. In the silence of our meditations, we should not be too noisy, so just be still and listen.  It is all right to have a talk but do not be flippant it may harm you..

2. Be serious, because this is a very serious moment in our lives where God is speaking to His people by His Son. He has spoken by prophets and by pastors, teachers, and now He is beginning to speak unto us by His Son.

Again, He bringeth in the first born and again the angels will worship Him. What is the worshipping of the angels? What does it mean--"let all of the angels worship thee."

It means that angels will perform the very thing that you feel and see within yourself. They are the messengers that bring good tidings but they themselves cannot create. You are the One that brings the desired results,  as the power is given to you by the anointing that is now upon you ..

That is why Jesus said, "All power is given unto Me, in heaven and in earth, therefore go ye into the world and preach the good tidings." Jesus said to His compatriots, the Pharisees, "I say therefore unto you that ye shall die in your sin if you do not believe that I Am." Then said they unto Him, "Who are you?" "Jesus said unto them, even the saying that I said unto you from the beginning. I have many things to say and judge of you but He that sent me is true and I speak to the world those things that I have heard of Him. They understood not that He spake to them of the Father."

So this continues on, constantly and finally they answered Him, "We have Abraham’s seed and we were never in bondage to anyone." Jesus said, "If you continue in My Word then you are My disciples indeed and you shall know the truth and the truth (if you follow it and know it) will make you free."

1. So knowing the truth will make you free.

2. Truth does not make you free, only knowing it makes you free.

3. Whom the Son (the inner Christ) makes free is free indeed.

When you know that sin, disease, or whatever, is the sin made flesh, manifesting in all sorts of ugly forms is not the truth; once you know that, then you know that not all of these things are the truth and they cannot exist once you are aware of that. You know that all diseases and problems in life can only exist in ignorance. They cannot exist in truth.

1. They must make way for the light when it comes in. Can you feel this and hear this beloved?

2. It must give way, we must let, as Mary said; “Let it be done unto me according to thy Word.

3. It is giving way; I can feel it giving way in you, that is what truth is doing, it is bringing in the only begotten, full of Grace and Truth.

4. Truth is absorbing everything what is not God ordained.

5. You will feel that it is absorbing something right now; you will know it when this happens. Truth realized is eating all those things such as disease and fear up, like a little gobbler.

It is eating up all of those things that defile or have made a lie in you even in the unconscious realm, where you will not even know what is happening. Things are beginning to dissolve because the vicarious priest that you are in truth, Who is among us here that is coming to set us free--to deliver us in this seminar. It is wonderful.

Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the son of man on a pole then you shall know that I am."

You remember when He was crucified, there was the great shaking of an earthquake and everything became dark. They heard the centurion say, "This must have been the Son of God." That was the central point of history when Jesus said this world of darkness has been overcome in death, it was finished. All things such as guilt fear of death that generated in human consciousness dissolved. All forms of religion and reason, thought legislation and all governments dissolved and the New Creation Man came into being with the government on His Shoulders.

Isaiah 9:5-7 (KJV)      For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire. [6] For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. [7] Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

You might say if it was dissolved then why is it still working? It can only work because there is still ignorance of the truth in human consciousness..1.Once we know the truth, the devil is dead, it is as simple as falling off a log. 2.If the world could hear what I am saying now there would never be one man that puts up a sword against a man again. There would never again be anybody that is going to be raped or killed,  for it is just a matter of hearing this. 3.However, who is willing to hear?

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, I have wanted to look after you like a mother hen looks after the little chicks but you would not listen."

If they had known what they were doing, they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory.

The Lord of Glory did not stay dead did He? Moreover, the Lord of Glory is right here. It is the spiritual awareness that my Father and I are ONE, sin has been washed away by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our Testimony.

Hear it now correctly. The blood of the Lamb is the nature of non-resistance. Do not judge by appearances. Do not resist evil. Evil does not need to be resisted it only needs to be realized for its nothingness. When we feel that witness within ourselves, then we get to know what all of these terms mean--the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of our Testimony. That is what is coming now.

We are getting a proper understanding of scriptural words and the things written in the scriptures. Oh yes the scriptures have been perverted many times by religious organizations and all sorts of things but we should not be throwing away the baby with the bath water either. So,  let us get a proper understanding of what Jesus said.

"If you continue in My Word then are you My disciples indeed and then you shall know the truth and the truth will make you free. Then they answered, We are Abraham’s seed and we were never in bondage to any man. How do you say, you shall be made free? Jesus answered them and said. Verily verily I say unto you whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin and produces the results."

What are the wages of sin that produces death?  We have always thought that there must be a time to be born and a time to die. Well, I now know that I was never born and there is no appointment for me for either birth or death, I will never see death. "Now what happens if we die?" It is impossible! "Well I can show you the graveyards." When you show me, you had better stay there, because you are just as dead as the fellows that are under there. The Spirit is always Life. Spirit is life. God is life, I am His child, I was generated out of Him, I came out of Him.

We have believed that our life came from the sperm and the egg. We believe that we were born; we really thought that we were flesh and blood. Are you?  No beloved, all that was born was your body. What was born as flesh was not even your true body to be a vehicle with which you get around with but not in...Cause you were never in the body. Your body is in the "I" , the being what you are. You needed arms and legs to get around. Let me tell you that is not what you are, you are spirit, you are here, you are there, you are everywhere. What you become aware of is God, your true Life that is Christ.  It is a mistake to believe that we were flesh and blood and that we were born, no,  you are Light being, consequently if we belief that we are flesh and blood we are under the curse of the law and we stay there until we awaken unto righteousness.

John 1:9-14 (KJV)
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. [11] He came unto his own, and his own received him not. [12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

We awaken to know that God is our Father. That is what Jesus said, "Call no man your Father and call no woman your mother." He said, "Who is my mother and who is my Father but those that hear and obey truth." God is our Father and in your meditations, tonight and tomorrow morning begin to say to yourself God IS My FATHER. Think about it. Suddenly it will hit you like a ton of bricks that God is your Father.

If God is our Father, it is impossible for you to die. Otherwise, if you were to die, then God would have some being coming out of Him that is different from what He is and that is impossible. God is Spirit and so are you. God is consciousness and out of Him we came and back to Him we return. There is an eternal circle of reality that is never going to pass away;  this is your destiny eternal life. The creative process of Love as your true nature never stops,  it unfolds every day as more light comes. Let me tell you brothers and sisters, I know this as sure as the sun comes up in the morning that you will never ever lose consciousness--never, and the realization of that will also cause you to relax. You will gradually begin to take on a different shape, weight loss will occur and the lines in your face will begin to soften, your countenance begins to become friendly and not so gloomy.

I will close with this,  we are going to be bearing witness to all who come to us, we are going to hear the healing voice of Jesus. In our March paper it says,

"All that dwell on the spiritual nature and character of men are leaving the self life of the ego that was formed, created out of conscious thinking."

You know your whole humanity as you experience it today, created by conscious thinking is passing.  First, the conscious thinking of your father and your mother formed your identity as a separate self and the ego formed.  These beliefs taught you to be a separate self,  but as moral law took over, you died to your identity. The heritage of your father and your mother is now your life’s experience.

Romans 7:9 (KJV)      For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

The beliefs of your parents and schoolteachers formed your personality that now rules your life. This is hell, do you hear? By consciously thinking thoughts about what you were, confusion came and I died. Who are you that formed guilt and fear of death,  being identified with race, creed and your colour of skin, thinking that the place you came from was the sperm and egg of your parents and whether you are good or bad.  Your life, now locked into a false Identity must die and be born again. In its advent, it brought so much trouble that is hard to deal with, but now we can deal with it because our divine nature reveals itself to us in all forms of peace harmony and perfection.

John 1:12-14 (KJV)      But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Love, Tony

Back Home.

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2800/2833.html Speak Lord I AM listening.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1600/1632A.html The Redemptive Word.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1600/1632B.html The Redemptive Word Meditation.mp3

Light of The World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007/2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.