logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

404-Removing the Veil of Death

November 21, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

[Attached File]

Audio's,  removing the Veil of death by living in the Latter House of God.

The Glory of the Latter House of God.

In this letter the Holy Spirit is revealing the Truth concerning the latter house, which house we are if we have received the Free Gift of Righteousness without the Law.  Let me explain the Difference. In the days of Jesus there was a need for a  True revelation of God, because the Hebrew Nation as a whole was ignorant of the True God and Father of Jesus, instead they worshiped a very strange God who deals with His Creation in a very unloving manner. 

Because their false concept as to what the Nature of God was they had no awareness of the Place Jesus called the Fathers House. In their ignorance of Reality they remained under the Curse of the Law and Its God. 

In His Earthly Ministry Jesus began to reveal the true nature and substance of God as the Father of All, which finally cost Him his life for revealing it. Jesus showed those who were in the darkness of a material mind that God was their Father, but they could not accept this revelation.

John 18: 36, 37 (KJV) Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered; Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth,  hears my voice.

Jesus came unto His Own (The Hebrews) but His own did not receive Him, consequently they crucified the Lord of Glory.

Through Death, Resurrection and Ascension Jesus again showed us the Way into the Holiest of All, which His own Hebrew brethren had no access to, because they all had a sin consciousness, and they entertained an Outside God called Yahweh, the God of wrath and vengeance.

However through His Own Nature and Name, Jesus demonstrated the Lamb Nature of God as Non Resistance to Death. Jesus allowed His Hebrew Body to be crucified, demonstrating that Life IS Eternal and in its Pathway there is no Death at all.  Jesus Prepared this Place or House for you to abide in for ever and never taste death, but that means that you have to be born again of a different attitude or Spirit. Jesus said,“I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man can come into the Father but by me”

Light of The World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

Email to: [email protected]

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007/2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.