Freedom Voice Newsletter

The Light of Righteousness

February 28, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable][Html]

Psalm 35:27 (KJV) 

Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Isaiah 61:3 (KJV) 

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.  

God’s Righteous Cause revealed in you the hope of Glory.  

Beloved, these scriptures in Isaiah are revealing the creative intent of God for all his creation, as we now see the total purpose of God unfolding in US AS THE BODY OF CHRIST in all its fullness. These symbols also reveal the mystery of our individual life as the trees of RIGHTEOUSNESS, the planting of the LORD. However, this planting of GOD'S LIFE in us was not through genetic birth as the JEWS believed it to be, this planting is a generation of SPIRIT, which originated in the beginning long before fear ruled us and we descended into darkness and forgot that we are the Word made flesh.  However, God again commanded HIS LIGHT to shine in us to give us back the awareness and sense of HIS own NATURE and NAME, for there is really only One Being, named by the Name I AM.  

Two Corint. CH: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.  For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.  For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the Excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.  

It was GOD'S ordination, to give us back the LIGHT of His GLORY as a witness, enabling us to know His eternal life as an experience, not just as a doctrine as we hear it in the average Church today. This light of life was given to remind us that we are SONS of GOD, not just humans created beings out of dust.  The Glorious Gospel Christ Jesus tells us that we are not just flesh and blood we have in common with every other animal partakes of, no, we are Spirit.  

James 1:18 (KJV)      Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of his creatures.  

However, you are Light and As God’s offspring, light can only come to us by a Holy Ghost revelation as this LIGHT OF TRUTH enters our consciousness we are ready to submit our soul to the engrafted Word and be born again of the incorruptible seed, that lives and abides forever. It is only to the degree of our own receptivity and devotion to this ordination that we get to know what God is and who we are in relation to Him. In other words, this LIGHT of LIFE, does not force itself upon us, we must be still and hear the Father of our being speak and in the silence of our meditation we experience healing and restoration, consciously realizing the mystery of Christ in us,  as US. As Christians, we must first know what the nature of God is and not just as a bible study, but the experience of being born from above.  In the Presence of God our Father, we become aware of Life, meant for us to experience.  In the silence of our being I AM come.   I AM the LIGHT and substance of every living form. Do you feel this beloved?   In other words, what you become aware of, you become aware with.  God is therefore the full and complete nature of what you are in your make up and beside you and I there is no other God formed.

Isaiah 43:7-10 (KJV)      Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.     [8] Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. [9] Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. [10] Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.  

Jesus said to the Pharisees; “Don't you know that you are gods?” Don't you know that those in whom the LOGOS was invested are God’s substance, the Being of Light.  Flesh and blood (the gene of men) cannot inherit the Kingdom of God .  In reality we are all born of the incorruptible Seed of God after we hear and obey the inner witness.

1. Therefore, we are eternal being we are the planting of the Lord; we are God’s Seed to which the Promise of eternal life is given.
  2.  If with all our heart we would seek after truth, God will fulfill itself as our individual life. We will be completely satisfied, when we awaken into HIS LIKENESS.

PSALM CH: 17 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.  

Although we may, all have experienced God’s Grace to a measure there are still the UN--searchable riches of CHRIST, discovered in the branches of the Tree, which GOD has planted in the beginning.  God said to His offspring;  “Be fruitful” or bear much fruit, for you have not chosen me but I have chosen you.  I have planted you in the beginning so that you bring forth much fruit!  Continued in Attachment. Love Tony.

A friend thought you'd like this streaming media. Play it now with your RealPlayer:
http://switchboard.real.Com/player/email.HTML?PV=6.0.12&&title=2761-Revealing-the-Spirit-of-T&link=http://freedomvoice.net/new-files/2761-Revealing-the-Spirit-of-Truth.mp3

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to:[email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.