logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

A Christ--mass in March?

March 19, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

Return to: [Web Site]

Rev. 2:11 (KJV) 

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Rev. 20:6 (KJV) 

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Breaking the Seal of Death is now becoming a reality, by re—membering our true Identity, the Only Begotten of the Father full of Grace and Truth.

The seal of death shall be broken as we re—member our true Identity and the revelation of the invisible shall become the manifestation of the begotten I AM , causing  the Body that was void of Spirit to again be immortal, as the original “I” is again seen on the mount of transfiguration."

Romans 8:2-4 (KJV)

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. [3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: [4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

This is something to contemplate on – and see all the lovely revelations of Jesus Christ become literal and actual manifestation as the formless shall become flesh. It is wonderful "The kingdom of heaven is at hand" - was the revelation of Jesus Christ. We see it in manifestation from time to time - but imagine it into manifestation for your Good. All the revelation we have which some times or intermittently come into manifestation will be established as a fact, and you shall know you’re self the way you are known.

1 Cor. 13:8-10 (KJV) 

Love never fails: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

"The Blind shall see - the deaf hear - the lame walk," etc. - All of these things and more have we experienced in "spots" but then it shall be entirely out of the coils of human thought and evil, into absolute Being. The seal of Death will only be broken through the re----cognition of the Christ within you as the substance of all form, Life Eternal. I came that ye might have Life and that ye might have it more abundantly.  I AM the Truth, the Way and the LIFE, etc. - "come unto “ME” all ye that are heavy laden with care and fear of death" – blend with me into a new manifestation, man coming back to his permanent identity.  Christ, your true nature  will finally defeat the "last enemy" - and then shall we enter into a plane of manifestation and be freed from the coming and going of this lovely truth, as it has now become flesh and shows the eternal realms of God’s Love to all as none are lost. All shall know ME, from the least to the greatest, for I have reconciled, I have brought back the original “I”---dea that I have always been in Truth.  Now I have ascended on High and have overcome the second death. Selah. 

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.