Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments:Our Communion in Truth[Printable][Html]

John 17:1-5 (MsgB) 
    Jesus said these things. Then, raising his eyes in prayer, he said:

Father, it's time.
        Display the bright splendor of your Son
        So the Son in turn may show your bright splendor.
        [2] You put him in charge of everything human
        So he might give real and eternal life to all in his charge.
        [3] And this is the real and eternal life:
        That they know you,
        The one and only true God,
        And Jesus Christ, whom you sent.
        [4] I glorified you on earth
        By completing down to the last detail
        What you assigned me to do.
        [5] And now, Father, glorify me with your very own splendor,
        The very splendor I had in your presence
        Before there was a world.

This message is speaking of the Body of Christ as the coming government over all flesh.

Our Communion in Him!  Share this message with all the Body of Christ.----------Love to all Tony.

Communion is a realm or Place of Being that Paul called the Body of Christ Jesus, the fullness of Him that fills all in All. Did you know that the Body of Christ is not of this world, even though it is in this world to govern it? Did you know that the Body of Christ is not related to this world, in any way oppose, or agree with its politics and its religious beliefs?

For what communion or what fellowship has Light with Darkness. 

2 Cor. 6:14-18 (KJV) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? [15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? [16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. [17] Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, [18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Jesus said: "Drink of My Blood and eat of My Flesh and commune with me in Spirit and in Truth and you shall never see death".  

The government of this Planet earth is upon His shoulders. However, if we do not eat of His Flesh and Drink of His Resurrection Life we will all die in our ignorance.  Eternal Life cannot flow through a dual consciousness that lives by law, you will die  if we do, for the law appoints us to death, do you hear?  

Ephes. 2:1-6 (KJV) And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; [2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: [3] Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. [4] But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, [5] Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) [6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 

The Wages of Sin!

If we live by moral Law, we live in lawlessness.  As long as we are governed by the politics or the religious beliefs of this world, we will be ever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth.  Nobody in his or her humanity can live to the letter of the Law, for the letter kills.  Remember, if we decide to live by the moral or political codes of the Law we also find that the law is Holy, but we are all sold (By Adam) under sin (A mistaken Identity) and we stay under the curse of the Law. We must die to our old man in order to be free of the Law. Do you hear me? We must rise out of the dust realm man. Learn to sense the newness of life, which is in Christ Jesus. Listen to his voice!

John 10:1-5 (KJV)

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. [2] But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. [3] To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. [4] And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. [5] And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 

By moral Law, it is appointed,  unto Adam once to die. However, we must not think that death is ordained of God, death is a product of fear, which Jesus destroyed in His own Body on the Cross. By Grace we all can be all made alive in Christ Jesus if we believe that God raised Jesus out of the death realm and made of two one new man so making peace.  Grace is without works so that no man can boast.  If we commune in the Life giving Spirit of Jesus we also transcend moral law. By Grace we enter the Place what Jesus prepared for us in the Father and have Peace of Mind, we now can have the assurance that all is well with my soul. The Curse of Gen2.  is broken and we are free Being.  It is wonderful.

Isa 32:17&18

The Work of Righteousness will be Peace, quietness and Assurance forever. My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.

Rom 8:3

For what the Law could not do in that is was weak through the Flesh God send His only begotten in the Likeness of Sinful Flesh, (The Last Morality Man) to die for all as all, and reconciled the world to Himself, not Imputing our trespasses.

What accord has Christ, which is the True Image of God's creating to do with Belial, the Flesh Man, who lives by the appearances of life through the conscience? What part has a believer with an unbeliever, the mind of flesh? A believer is a person who has believed in his or her heart that the righteousness of God without the Law in now revealed, purchased by Jesus through His Death as the last Adam.  Jesus, through His death sacrificed His Hebrew heritage as the last Adam, so He could buy the field of Joy, where we now all can live and move and have our being forever.  

Romans 5:15-18 (KJV)

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. [16] And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. [17] For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) [18] Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

By Grace you have been saved!

You see beloved of the Lord, it was by Grace that we are saved and so are you, if you believe the Gospel.  Salvation was not a product of my own moral goodness through abstaining from food, sex, or any other comfort we know as humans. No, I was saved by receiving the free gift of Love.  I opened the door of my heart and let this only begotten Son come into my heart, that this salvation became a re-reality to me. So what agreement has the Temple of God  which is the Place which Jesus prepared for us, with idols, god's, formed by the carnal mind of guilt,  which do not even exist?

What are Idols?

Idols are doctrinal concepts of God that are formed by the carnal mind that lives in a sense of guilt and fear of punishment. Idols are church beliefs in god's, including the Christian and Islam concepts of God.  Idols,  formed by the carnal mind that is void of understanding as to what the true nature and name of God IS. Idolism worship is so rampant in the general Church today and in the belief that God is processing His Creation back into Son ship causes a blinding veil over their understanding.  I can see now that all this type of teaching generates out of a sense of guilt and sin.  The teaching what the modern Church presents about God is all error.  The world Church knows nothing about the Father of Jesus.  The God and Father of Jesus  can only be known by you if you see Jesus as the Father and know that you because of the Love of God that was shown on Calvary that you are his beloved Child,  in whom He is well pleased.  

John 14:9-11 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. [11] Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Jesus gave us the parable of the lost Son. Luke 15:11-32

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to:[email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.