Freedom Voice Newsletter

The Easter Message

March 20, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [HTML] [Printable]

The Meaning of Easter.

It was the true light -- which is enlightening every man -- coming into the world.
In the world He was, the world came into being through Him, and the world knew Him not.

Our Sin Consciousness is the Problem, that is why Jesus came as the last Adam and died as the Last humanity, now we must be born again to enter the Holy City of God, Jerusalem.

This evening I was watching the news and the Jewish community in the United States are faxing Prayers to Jerusalem, thinking that an approach to God, made by faxing a prayer to Jerusalem.  Their Prayer is then taken to the great Wall in Jerusalem and placed in the cracks of the Wall, believing that prayers of petition are answered at this Wailing Wall; is this possible, does God hear our petitions? Of course, not, only we know of our own feeling of lack a sense of fear, a feeling of sin, lack or guilt. 

God our Father only knows us the way He has begotten us in the beginning,   complete and fulfilled in a self completeness in Christ Jesus, all else is but idol worship. Petitions of this nature shows us that Jews and Christians alike are still living in a sense of Sin (a mistaken identity, a feeling of separation from all good, they do not know yet who they are in Christ Jesus.  In their feeling of guilt and fear of impending doom, they have no sense of belonging to our Father, who is the initiator of all life and judges no man. When we have guilt or fear of going without, there is a sense of incompleteness, thinking that God is still working on us to perfect us; there is no assurance or quietness in our hearts to know that all that the Father is and has is already yours. Be still and know that I AM GOD!

Psalm 46:1-7 (KJV) 

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. [2] Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; [3] Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. [4] There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. [5] God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. [6] The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. [7] The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

In our ignorance of the FINISHED Work of Jesus, we do not know God yet to be a Loving Father, who judges--no—man and given us the Kingdom where all things we have need of are. 
The Idol of this world has a blinding effect on our religious understanding and we fail to reach the Presence of the Father of all,  who has given us access into the Most Holy where we lack nothing.

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.  Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Having therefore, brethren, boldness {B boldness: or, liberty} to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,  By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated{consecrated: or, new made} for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;  And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769.

Most of Christianity is but a form of Hebrew---ism, and remember moral---ism came out of a feeling of guilt and separation, believing that God knows about our sin and feeling of guilt. This is not the Life given revelation of Jesus Christ,  for most Christian teaching  still takes the old testament, dressed up as being the true message and in this we fail to see our Self completeness, we not yet know that we do.  We do not have to pray to an outside God to forgive our sins, or petition Him to meet our needs or heal our sicknesses for in reality, there is no such God to pray to in the first Place, think of it!  

Who also hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives life {gives life: or, quickens}.  However, if the ministration of death, written, engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

In this age of enlightenment, we are changing our perception  of  what the Nature of God and man is. The Body of Christ at large is now ready to listen in silent realization, beginning to realize that all religious formats are rooted in intellectualism and historical rhetoric and therefore they have no true substance.  In religion there is no redeeming feature and no value to what we really need to know, it is but superstitious Idol worship; think of it! 

Now let us again look at this historical event when God our Father took upon Him---Self the Nature of Sinful flesh and in the form of Jesus as the last Adam destroyed all attachment to this world of idol worship.  In order to redeem us from the curse of the Law, (A belief in God and Man as separate Identities)--------------Jesus died as the Last feeling of--separation.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law--( mind of flesh, as religious rhetoric) could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:  That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Rom8.

The symbol of Easter as to what we have learned in true Christian teaching means, the death of our false sense of Life, the dust man of Gen--2&3.  Dust or the Serpent sense of life represents the material mentality of Adam, a feeling of nakedness, fear of eternal death where we have made a covenant with Hell and death, believing it to be a place we go to when we die if we are not so called saved .

Isaiah 28:15 (KJV) 

Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 28:18 (KJV) 

And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

When we still live in this state of fear, a feeling that makes us afraid of the Light, as in this feeling of fear, the serpent, the hisser will continue to accuse us before the Father day and night.  Do you hear Me?  

How do I overcome the accuser of my soul?    Glad you asked.

Moreover, I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, now, is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood (nature of non—resistance) of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.   Continued in attachment.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.