The Language of Spirit. + A woman clothed with the Sun+The Vital Life Principle

March 8, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable][Html]

The Language of Spirit.  

Isaiah 28:9-12

Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make to understand doctrine (or the Hearing of Truth)? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.  For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said this is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. (KJV)

I am prompted by the Spirit to title this months letter; "Understanding the language of Spirit" as many Christians have not as yet heard the Voice of Jesus in His ascended state so that Salvation (freedom from all temporal powers such as disease lack and fear of death will be their experience) .

I will use the above  Scripture found in Isaiah 28,  to bring you into a higher revelation as to what God's Language is, so relax,  present  your ears and eyes to understanding the mystery of Spiritual Language.  It is essential that you listen to the audio's below to give you a complete understanding what the Language of Spirit IS.

Let me give you an example; Joan of Ark was asked by her persecutors, “Does God speak to you in French? Her answer was; “I don't know what language God speaks in but I hear God speak in French”.

Through this example, we can see that the Language of God is not a human language, but rather those who are alert to it can only hear a Mystical Language.

The Voice of the Ascended Jesus speaks here and now saying to us:

Revelation 3:20-22 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hears my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (KJV)

This letter is especially beneficial to those who are in the ministry of Spiritual healing, for they can fine--tune their consciousness through meditating on the content of this letter.  Spiritual healing comes by hearing the Gospel of Truth, which Paul calls, “the Power of God unto Salvation”.

You will find that the contents of this letter will give you a deeper insight how Spiritual Language can lead you instead of the letter of Scripture that kills.

Yes, first we must take the letter of Truth, for instance the Bible, as a guideline to Spiritual understanding. It is however of no avail to say; “I do not need the Bible”, or any other Spiritual Writing as a Foundation, for that is also foolishness. For instance, people who study the book; Course of Miracles”   must therefore not think that their study of this book is the way to know truth, for then again,  we have made the BOOK that is channeled by the human mind to be our TEACHER, and that again is misleading, it does not bring any result. The book is channeled by what they call Jesus, but that again cannot be true, for it is the anointing only abiding in you that teaches us all things.  Spiritual language is not some channeled information coming from a Psychic under trance. 1 John 2. 

Today when so much conflict is working in the World,  there is a need to only be led by the ascended Voice of Jesus, not by the voice of flesh (familiar spirits speak from the dust).  Jesus entered into the Fathers Consciousness, where all Truth is heard in silent listening. Do you hear?   By having a realistic approach to the Christ Spirit of Jesus,  which is invested in all mankind as the only teacher, we realize through meditation how the principle of healing works. 

When we meditate in a state of silence, and the human mind is no longer questioning how the Way Truth comes,  we begin to hear the Voice of God thundering in silence to us, bringing healing and deliverance from the darkness of religious and occult voices. In silent listening, our Father is revealing to us the mysteries of Life that has been hid since the World as we know it today was founded.

In this Silent Listening, we behold the activity of God working, healing and restoring all what the caterpillar and locust have eaten up.   We see the healing and supply of all we have need, flow from us to those who are in need as long as we do not try to use mind methods that only bring failure.  Living in Gods Presence, we must not us any method such as used in the “Course of Miracles” where we see it done by the channeling of Christ through Mediums. That is not how the Christ works in human consciousness...   We can not be narrow minded either in our search for reality, so let us humble our selves and listen with an open heart and be prepared to cast aside all the old concepts we had of healing in our Orthodox and Meta-Physical concepts.  No, be still and be prepared to receive the Language of Spirit in a UN--bias mind.

The Bible calls this unveiling, “The renewing of the Mind”. 

Man as a whole is gradually coming back to the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, returning to a feeling of belonging to a loving Presence, crying Abba Father.   Jesus gave us access by a new and living way, which he has consecrated for us in the Cross. By returning to the Fathers House, we can again develop that same Mind or feeling of ONE— NESS, that was also in Christ Jesus, who thought it not robbery to be equal with God.

Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Heb10.

The Mind of Jesus, imbued with the realization of Oneness is our guide, therefore He could do the things that He was doing, and the sick were healed and the hungry were fed and the demonic was cast out.  The Spiritual writing you are reading now is the Letter of Truth which can all be a guide to your spiritual enfoldment, until we become familiar with the Language of Spirit so that we all have the ability to do those things the Father speaks to us, so let us commence our study.   You see beloved, I as a man am like Jesus,  who said: “I can lead you to the water of Truth, but you must individually begin to drink from your own inner well as it is recorded in Proverbs 12.

Jesus said that out of your inner most being, not mine, should flow rivers of living water. Most Christian people in this world do not yet realize a source of Wisdom and Power within you, so a completely new approach is taking place. A new Language is now knocking at the door of our heart,  only being achieved by and through silent listening and meditating on the Word of God, especially the Words of Jesus.  Remember, the spiritual sense of life can not be established through the reasoning mind, we must be intuitively instructed. Do you hear?

Isaiah 28 said; "Whom shall he or she teach Knowledge, or whom shall He make to understand Doctrine (meaning the understanding of the Language of Spirit), but those that have been weaned from the milk, representing our religious human concepts of knowledge or doctrines about God.

You see beloved, all knowledge we know in our human mind, including religious and meta physical knowledge, comes from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, which are in essence all mythological, fables, the gods of the UN—conscious. They have therefore no substance, no power in them to heal or to save, for it is but a generation of a viper. In other words, the knowledge we have of ourselves and God and the universe at large is but the phantom of life, a none existence, trying to be something, so let us examine another Scripture concerning this.

2 Peter 1:16-19 for we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.  For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.  And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount. We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: (KJV)              

This Scripture reveals the true substance of all humankind as the “Day Star or Saviour”,  shown on the Mount of Transfiguration. This revelation when it comes to us in our meditation is the coming of the Lord,  the Voice of freedom to all who have ears to hear and eyes to see. 

When we receive illumination from within us our eyes are opened and we begin to see the Lord which is the Spirit of reality that causes you to be freed from all the mythological beliefs which have been lodged in your UN—conscious mind for many generations.

I experienced this Illumination 20 years ago when I was in despair, when for the first time I heard the Voice of Jesus my Lord, speaking to me in my silent meditation. I had made my bed in Hell and my sin had found me out, but praise the name of Jesus, when I heard the Voice of Him who raised from the dead all desire for alcohol and nicotine left me and I was completely made whole, spirit, soul, and body. It was wonderful! 

Christians call this experience “Born again” or regenerated of the Spirit, however, many that say or quote this are still not in the New Covenant of Grace and Truth.   We cannot truly be born again until we see the Only Begotten offspring of the Father, as the substance of all form, there is no other.  My Father and I are One Being.

Jesus is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby ( or, in himself}:  And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 

Continued in Attachment   Love Tony

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to:[email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.