Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Let Christ Awake Out of the Dust and be counted!

April 07, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Let Christ Awake Out of the Dust and be counted!

Jesus said, "In this world, you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." To clearly understand what this world is, we must go back to Genesis, where this world was formed out of the dust of the ground, remember This World is not God ordained in it present form, as this whole human existence is but an illusion of sense called the Body of Sin, meaning the Embodiment of Sin.  

Sin became flesh and blood and our attachment to it was our downfall; we began to fear its death and today there is a call for the Christ Image to awaken, and evolve out of the illusion of sense, but is this possible, can humanity evolve into Christ Hood?  I would say that humanity in its entirety is but a dream state that cannot evolve as it has no ordination. Think deeply of what form of lie is now presented to the Body of Christ in this hour of great deception. The teachings of evolution are (Darwinism) derived out of the darkness of personal sense that speaks out of the dust realm.   The theory of evolution as now brought to us by Eckhart Tolle in his book the New Earth is a picture that originally we all came out of the dust, now evolving into a Spiritual House. What do you believe to be true, are you generated out of matter, or are you begotten of the Father before the World was?  Remember, in our Adam dream the attachment is to flesh and blood, however these are allegorical, because we are not talking about flesh and blood as to be our heritage, nor are we talking about bodies, we are speaking about concepts that we have formed over many generations. We are not talking about mortality, being a body; mortality is a state of Mind, a belief in separation making our bed with the swine of ignorance, thinking that God is still making a man by the method of evolution.

Gen 2 & 3 talks about a  man that was formed out of the dust of the ground; it is taking about a formation, called the Body of Sin, this is not the true creation as Gen1 is the true Creation as God saw it was perfect, it does not need to evolve.  The Gen2  body is not the Body of God; remember,  the Body of God is Christ,  immortal and incorruptible. Remember, it was not God that formed man from the dust of the ground; it was in our sense of guilt and fear of being, separated from Love, that we formed our own Identity, and through fear we were alienated from the Loving care of the Father.  Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows he also reaps. If we sow to the flesh, (believing in darwins doctrine of evolutions) we reap corruption. When we believe that human life is evolving into Christ-hood, we finish up in outer darkness and we will die in our own ignorance of what the Work of the cross represents.

Because of this controversy,  believing that Adam is evolving and waking up to his true identity is false, humanity does not evolve, it was rather be--devilled,  but was dealt with on the cross, done away with when Jesus cried, “It is finished, humanity is no more. ”  Christian people have never been able to understand that the true nature of man is Christ, the nature of God and we are One Body, e.G. There is no other Life, and God is the substance of man.  Man is Spirit; he is eternal and immortal including his body, he does not evolve Man IS. Man is an eternal and immortal being, but at the same time, he is also invisible and his Identity is incomprehensible to flesh and blood.

What do you mean flesh and blood? Remember,  blood does not understand anything. Blood is a chemical; flesh and blood (HUMANITY)cannot inherit the kingdom of God. What does that mean? They are all statements that can be very misleading, because we have really attached ourselves to the physical, desiring immortality. Mortality and those things man speaks about are only concepts of the carnal reasoning mind of flesh. We are not mortals, we are not sinners either, we are God's Children. There a generation of mortality coming out of the ground the dust, the Body of Sin, yes, there is a familiar spirit that speaks out of the dust of material sense worship.

Isaiah 29:4 (KJV)

And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

I want to talk to you a little more about this subject of evolution out of the dust, because we have to get a clear definition of what the Spiritual Creation is, so that you can discern this familiar spirit that speaks.  God's true Creation is the Living Word of God expressed as you and I, it separates the soul from the spirit and the joints from the marrow, so let it happen to you when you read this letter, do not listen to strange voices that say that we can enter the kingdom based on the Darwinian Gospel. The separation of soul and marrow is all-allegorical, so the purpose is to divide our awareness from the world that we see, feel, hear, taste, touch, and examine with our mind to that which is invisible. 

That is where our attention is most of the time--where we live,  means what we will eat or drink or what kind of house we will live in, what kind of curtains we put up.  All of that is part of the dustman realm the dream of the earthman consciousness, which is the Body of Sin, which Jesus destroyed in the Garden of Gethsemane.  The world we live in does not necessarily mean evil, it can also be good, for this world consists of good and evil, it is the realm of opposites, the time and space formed world of the dual consciousness which is but illusion of life without any substance as it is not formed or created by our Father God. Our attention can be totally on helping other people and doing good things, and there is nothing wrong with this, but it is all but dust, you cannot do anything, God is the only worker. The problems what we see in this world, have nothing to do with God, can you hear this beloved?

Whatever we do, there is a time when we can say like Paul, "What shall we say then, shall we continue in our mistaken identity that grace may abound?" Shall we continue then in the attention of looking at this world, putting the emphasis on improving it or do we stop in our tracks and find out that grace abounds only if we behold Jesus through whom Grace Truth came? Even where sin seems to abound, where disease and warfare is rampant, the Grace of God abounds over and above everything, -----even if you make your bed in hell, ---- grace will still abound.

Jesus said: “Acts 2:26-28 (KJV)   Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: [27] Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. [28] Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

However, unless there is an awareness of this Grace present in you, looking unto Jesus, you will suffer the consequences of your feelings, for if you do not receive the Grace of God as a gift you will stay under moral Law and the Law of Moses condemns you to death. For instance, if you still are feeling that God has forsaken you and you are down and out, sick , lonely and without means to support your self,  then that feeling of lack the thing that rewards you, even though Grace and Truth is right here with you, closer then hands and feet, you must receive Jesus in your heart now!

1. Fear is the voice of the flesh, the dust realm voice of the flesh.
  2. In this world, there are many voices and Jesus overcame every voice that was in His flesh.  So be sure that you are listening to the right voice as there are many voices to lead you astray.
  3. As the last Adam, Jesus overcame all of the voices of the flesh. 
  4. For instance, “Satan speaks and said to Jesus; "If you do not eat you are going to die," or "If you do not agree with the Pharisees they will crucify you."

There was always an opportunity for compromise. We also have that opportunity every day as every moment of the day we have the opportunity for compromise, to get angry, disturbed or upset, because all around us is the evidence of irritation or conflict and it is constantly around tempting us to react. Jesus overcame all of these irritations; he overcame all of the threats, even death itself by yielding to it.
First, the sense in which He was born was the sense of moral law. Moral law came by Moses and the law is anything that we can think of, it is a generation of the Adam mind set of good and evil. Everything that we can measure is law and we will die in our sin if we do not transcend this world of opposites, by only looking at Jesus. Remember, God is Light and in Him, there are no opposites. In the world there is the law of gravity, the law of hunger----if you do no eat you will die----the law of sight-----if you lose your eyesight, you are blind. If you lose your hearing, you cannot hear, if you have no legs you cannot walk. That is the law.

Jesus overcame every type of voice or impression, the sense of insecurity to the point that He could say, "I can see without eyes, I can hear without ears and I can walk without a body. I can eat without bread, because I have meat that you do not know about." Therefore, the satisfaction comes in closing the door to oppression.

A new door is opening unto us. 

We are re--learning the power of expression. Now, what is that you might ask? We are all expressing ourselves in personalities that formed from the moment you are born; aren't we? What we have been expressing is mostly the voice of the flesh, so we must die to self—expression (the ego) to the true Self or Christ expression. It is amazing, because whenever we try to show someone something, they immediately will try to show you something, and we are in conflict, we are so reluctant to listen. They will not look at what we are showing, because they want to show you something, do you hear, it is all self-righteousness. There is never any appreciation in the flesh of what someone else is doing or saying, we must be still and let the Word separate our own Ideas, so that God’s will be done. In our humanity there is a constant hammering, speaking from the past of what we know, what we can do or what our grandfather or someone else did, and it always revolves around our ego, because self-preservation is the first law. This applies to all areas.

We must recognize this first, especially when confronted with fear and lack; we must forgive seventy times seven, even if we have to go to a cross. We realize then that we should not try to show anyone anything, because someone else will try to tell us that his or her idea is much better. "Don't do it that way!" It does not matter what it is, if you want to invest some money, someone will say, "Don't do it. You will lose your money."

You must learn to do what you hear from within yourself listening intuitively without any opinion. You must be led by the Spirit and keep your mouth shut. Do not blabber it around. Keep your mouth shut so that in the silence of meditation you can enter into the realm of Spiritual Body Awareness or Spiritual Embodiment. Then you become a very interesting person. People will want to know what you are thinking, but you just smile big and say not a word. You have entered into your closet, in the silence where the voice of God is heard in your land, and He will lead you beside the still waters until you become of great interest to others because of your silence.

People can sense that you have gone into the silence, as you now emanate Light and Life. They do not even dare to talk to you but they want to get close to you. Why?, because you have a secret; you are dwelling in the secret place of the Most High and that is the Embodiment of all things. That is the Consciousness that upholds, sustains and maintains all things-----that hangs the earth on nothing. It is wonderfull!

Can you see the contrast now between the embodiment of sin and the Spiritual Embodiment? The embodiment of sin is what we call mortality,  and this mortality must take on immortality. How, by the evolution of human consciousnes? Mortality has to die, do you hear?. The ego has to die daily, not evolve. It has to die to its former self-preservation mechanisms and must go through the same things that Jesus went through, the Cross. Some people will say, “I do not have to be crucified, Jesus did that for me." No one can do anything for anyone; you must die to your own ego sense of self-preservation.

You have to experience exactly the same things Jesus did, except that Jesus was the forerunner who demonstrated that resurrection was not only a possibility but also an eternal truth for all to experience. Resurrection and ascension are eternal truths, but if we still believe that humanity can ascend into Heavenly places, you are mistaken.

Christ the true Image has to arise or awaken out of our mortality. 

We must not ever think that God made man out of the dust of the ground as a mortal being. Man is not a mortal being. He thinks he is mortal and he thinks he is sick, or he has the flu, or that something else is going on, but that is not really the case. It is only going on in his mind, generated by the fear of death and doom. We have not realized this completely at this point in our experience. Do you understand? It all comes about because we are attached to this world as it appears and hear it over the news. Our lives on this earth have become a hypnotic state. This world is a state of mesmerism-----hypnotism.

Isaiah 60:1 (KJV) 

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

You might ask, "Well does this world exist?" Yes, it exists, but not IN TRUTH; this world is a mind formation, a sense of separation from the Living God. What appears to the mind to exist does not exist in truth. We think we have a mortal body or a natural body, but there is no natural body, there is only a Spiritual Body. Now we will come into conflict with our minds, because we find this difficult to understand. We ask, "What is this then, pointing at your body, that hurts, feels lonely, sick and confused?"

That body is simply the formation of thought that you call your body and by you  observing it you  give it the power to be sick, healthy, wealthy, and poor and finally die, you gave it the form.

How do we know what the true body is? 

Reading from Romans 6, "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we that are DEAD TO SIN live any longer therein?" If I could manage to tell you what sin is and what the Body of Sin is, and if you receive the illumination and the understanding to know what these things are, you cannot live any longer therein. It is impossible-------impossible.

Once you know that a painting is a fake, pointed out to you that this is not the original, and then you get rid of it, because it has no more value. If I point out to you that, the Body of Sin, the Mortal Sense of human existence you have about yourself is illusory. The feelings that you have towards God, man and the universe are hypnotic, then you will realize, you are looking at a fake picture, get rid of it in your mind set, and rise from the dead. This world is like a fake picture in that you have a belief about God, man and the universe but it is all mind-formed and is but a lie. 

1. Our picture of this world is false and imaginary.
  2. The fabric of this world is imagination.

So what is the first imagination? Thinking that I was born and I have a physical body that was formed out of the dust of the ground by God,  it is IMAGINATION. 

"I can read it in Genesis." It says many things in the scriptures. It also says, "Judas hanged himself." There are many things in the scriptures, good things and evil things, but they are all conflicting forces that are working because we are reading the letter only, we are still blind, we need to be born again. We have not yet seen the deeper meanings of Life that are there for us. If we are reading the letter only, we are reading it with a deceived mind and we cannot benefit from God's Grace. If we are not reading the scriptures with a Spiritual Mind, we can form every conceivable religion and type of religion from it, but we will never come to the knowledge of the truth, do you hear?

We must begin to establish a completely new way of thinking

We must come to realize that the former things (Carnal Mind) have passed away. When Jesus came on the scene, He said, "Repent ye." The word for repent is 'metanoia,' which means to change the thought or the location of your attention from the outer world and its appearances to the inner world, where Gods voice is heard. As long as we are living by the outer world, we sin, no matter how nice it looks or how appealing it is, it is DEATH. It looks nice on the outside but on the inside, it is full of dead men’s bones. It has no substance, it has no nature, are you hearing.

We are living in the most crucial moment in time. The crucial moment is that this world is passing away and before the end comes, we must get on the Bus (Omni-buss). When the imaginations of this world pass away, what will happen to you if you are still in the imaginations of religious thinking? You pass away with is also, be assured of that. You now say, "I don't want to pass away”. Okay, you don't have to, all you have to do is come unto Jesus all you who are heavy laden with fear of the future and guilt of the past and He will cleanse you of all unrighteousness." The law appoints you to pass away for you have a mistaken I—dentity, why is that; because the law points out your mistaken identity? What the law says to you is, you call yourself a sinner, you call yourself good, you call yourself a Christian," but all of that carnal thinking appoints you to death, we must have the Mind of Christ, and then our New Heaven, appointed to Life Eternal is our heritage. Where does that leave the Christians who still believe in a separate self from the Living God, thinking that humanity will eventually evolve into the new Heaven? In the same appointment, we must repent from our false beliefs, so this is the crucial moment in time.

Jesus said:  "THE WAY IS NARROW and only a few will be there that find it" 

I am not being judgmental; I am just a WAY SHOWER to show you that this world is passing away. If you do not believe me, look at the news of Sept11. 

Look at Africa and see all of the children and adults dying; whole villages and millions are dying while we are sitting in our comfortable places, still eating, drinking and having a good time, while we are not aware that this world is passing away. It is, rich and poor all are in the same boat.

I want to be in that number that have awakened to our true image and heard the voice of Jubilee who follows the Lamb of God wherever He leads us.  It is in the hearing of the Jubilee voice of the Lamb of God that gives you the assurance that  you are free from mortality. That is why Jesus said, "Those that hear the voice of the Son of God will pass from death to life." 

The scripture says in John 5, that the graves are opened. What are the graves? It has nothing to do with a hole in the ground. The grave is the human mind that believes in birth, death, in God, in devil, in hell, in good and evil, in angels.  Ect.

It believes in everything under the sun, the universe of matter, the dust realm. That is the grave.

That is this world; it is an imaginary world, which is dissolving, day by day the illusion of humanity is dissolving by fire. Do you understand that? Everything not written in the Lambs Book of Life from before the Foundation of the World is to be dissolved by fire.  The Lake of Fire is the Love of God where every thing that is not ordained by Love is consumed; it has no nature or right to exist. You will notice that in the Book of Revelation, I am not here to scare you and yet to a certain degree I want to do that, so that you can become more diligent in you’re seeking what the true Nature of God, and Man IS

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.