April 11, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Posted by Tony Hartog on The Light House: http://freedomvoice.net/lighthouse

The Witness of the Son of God

John CHAPTER 8:12-19

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying;

“I am the light of the world: he that follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. Jesus answered and said unto them; “Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. “Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. “

And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. “It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. “I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.”

Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father?

Jesus answered, “Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.” Christ Jesus is the Son of the Living God; it is by His Spirit that we recognise the True Saviour. Christ Jesus is the only witness who can reveal the true Nature of His own BEING and the Nature of all living, which is Christ the Image of God, not humanity that is here to kill and to destroy for humanity is the father of lies.

The Witness.

A witness does not speak of his own knowledge, but speaks of Him who sent Him, to bear witness to the Truth, that is what I have seen I have spoken. In a courtroom, a witness mounts the witness stand, not to interpret his own observation, but simply to tell what he has seen!

A witness bears witness, to what he sees, or what he, or she, has seen taken place.

Jesus never at any time said, I am healing the sick or raising the dead or feeding the hungry.

No, no beloved, Jesus said: “I of myself can do nothing, but I always bear witness of what I see my father do!”

In other words, Jesus is saying “This is what I see, what I see, I do!

It is not me as a human, who is doing it, it is my Father that is doing the work; can you hear this? This takes away all responsibility away from our independent life urge to do good!

Jesus bore witness to Gods power. Jesus never claimed to have any power of Him—Self. The nature of the Son is a state of consciousness that only and always hears the word of the father speaks from within.

In silent meditation, He is receptive, watching the Father at work.

The nature of the Son is being a beholder of the activity of God, without having an activity of his own. In the Fathers Consciousness, we no longer have any human desire or interest to gain wealth or health. When people come to me for help, I take no notice of what they tell me, as to what is happening to them, for that would put me up as a healer or councillor of some kind to alleviate for instance a pain, disease or sense of lack.

No, in every case that confronts me, I am only aware of the activity of Grace, I do not bear witness to what appears to be disease, lack or fear of death or what religion or metaphysics teach. What I am aware of, is God’s willingness to reveal his only begotten Son to Me, the eternal substance of all form, the reality of All Life, so I do not have any responsibility to heal or to council, I know that My Father will take care of it.

Remember, disease, sin, lack or any other human failure is not a created reality!

God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, the pattern offspring shown to us on the Holy Mount, (Transfiguration) to us to bring us back God’s Life which is always abundance in all areas of life, spirit soul and body.

Jesus gave us His Spirit (His Conscious Life and Communion in the Father) and we now behold the activity of Life, given to us in Gen1:26.

In Christ Jesus, we discern that the activity of the Son of God is the activity of the Father, in which no disease, lack, or fear can enter my consciousness that defiles, or make a lie.

Through being a witness to the creative intent of God for my life, I cease from my own works.

I stopped asking, I stopped praying for things, no longer did I ask God to change negative conditions, now I am listening, doing only those things that I hear my Father speak, and the sick are healed and the dead are raised.

I now enter into the rest of being, as SON or Daughter of the Father.

I trust completely in what I see the Father do, and I am satisfied, it is wonderful.

Jerimiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search forme with all–your–heart. You might say at this moment; “Look, the hospitals are full with sick and suffering people and the mental institutions are full of the insane”

There no longer seems to be any kind of knowledge of God in them, they are so fearful, so alienated from God’s Love. Why are there so many prayers not being answered, can you explain?

Yes, I can explain why, but first you must realize that God does not change human concepts of evil into good as we have believed for so long in our Orthodox Church life.

If God changes evil into good, it would mean that there is a good and an evil activity in God’s creation and that is not possible.

God is not aware of evil; evil is a formation of the carnal mind, not of God!

God can only answer prayer as He finds entrance through our consciousness, there is no other way. Our intuitive bearing witness to the Truth and know that God’s Word is only truth, that we realize, we do not get our answer through bemoaning ourselves or endless asking God to heal or provide for us.

Once our consciousness is purged of guilt and self-condemnation by the blood of the Lamb’s (Nature of Love and innocence). The Spiritual Place is your enlightened consciousness where the sick the halt and the poor can come too, for now your awareness of Truth brings deliverance to the captives of sin. We stop beholding our own dead works of trying to be Holy or acceptable unto God by our own works. Now we begin to transcend the mortal sense of life and become a beholder of what God does, it is wonderful, it is not?

All appearances of evil and all so-called good works of the human sense of life are but a creation of the Second chapter of Genesis given us a hypnotic sense that produces in us a sense of separation from the Presence of God. There is no reality in these feelings; they only bring more frustration and guilt. We must first be regenerated of the Spirit to feel again and say Abba Father. Now we have a sense of belonging that liberates us from all what Adam introduced. Adam caused the whole of Creation to be in bondage to personal sense living and in it we are all dead to what God is, think of it!

Only what God saw in Gen1 is His perfect Will and purpose for all life. It was Wonderful and Complete, and so are you complete and fulfilled in Christ Jesus. It is wonderful!

There is not one form of evil, we witness in this world that God has ordained, so we must therefore abandon all attempts to change the so-called evil circumstances into a good circumstance for these mind formed concepts have no power or law to sustain themselves. They completely dissolve when we behold the Christ Nature of every living form and with the revelation; the problem dissolves into its native nothingness.

That is why Jesus could say to the blind man, “what hinders you?” He put mud on his blind eye and said;”Go and wash your self in the pool of Shiloh and you shall find out that you can see!”

Our Father finds entrance into our consciousness when it is void of ego (a human sense of self that is not God ordained). When we see our Self the way we are known of God, we see the Life of the Son as our own Consciousness. That awareness takes away the false concepts we have formed of life in our previous convictions.

We now know the truth as to what the nature of God and the Son of God is, crying Abba Father. It is wonderful, and can you bear witness to this beloved?

Now our consciousness, imbued with understanding as to what the Nature of the Son is that our mind has become a virgin state of being. In Christ Jesus, we have therefore returned to Eden, the Garden of God. Now we can lean back and say with total trust and assurance;

“Take over Father, this is your Universe, from now on I will be a beholder of the activity of God, without having any private interpretation of the Scripture.”You see beloved, God cannot appear on earth except we have a transition in consciousness where we now see the completed work into which God rested from all His Work.

We must transcend from Adam (carnal reason) to a listening attitude of “Speak Lord for thy servant hears”, before we will see the Salvation of our God! This transition takes place after we come to the end of our own concepts as to what we think is truth.

In other words, we now go from the Natural Man (the Phantom being of humanity formed by guilt and fear of separation), which is not subject to the law of God, neither can he or she bear witness to the Spirit to knowing the Truth of One-ness, as my Father and I are One Being, not two.

In the so-called Natural Man feels, that he or she is a separate being from God. If we still feel this, we are dead to reality and we perish with the world. The Natural mind can only judge things and bear witness to what it sees or hears in this world of shadows, causing the curse of the Law to function, bringing disease, lack and fear of judgement. For this reason, be regenerated into the revelation the Christ Jesus, the Son of the Living God.

Remember, we can only be complete in Christ Jesus by receiving Jesus in your heart as the Life giving Spirit that ushered in Immortality.

2 Tim. 1:8-10 (KJV) Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; [9] Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, [10] But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

As a Witness to Truth, I can no longer use positive thoughts to change the problem on the level of the problem. I must see all mankind perfect, by knowing them the way God Created them in perfection and wholeness. I behold the Nature of Christ in the good and the evil, the sick and the healthy, the sinner and the saint. How wonderful this is to know all man woman and child as our Father sees him and her.

Remember, as human beings we have no control over the bodies of people; in other words, we cannot reduce fevers, or remove malignant tumours through praying the prayer of faith or any other form of prayer. Healing performs when we consciously realize the Christ of all living form. I have seen Father Work countless times as the sick are healed and the sinner reconciled.

We have no right to enter somebody’s mental house in order to try to find the cause of the cancer, or the rheumatism, or the financial lack, we have no right to do so.

The cause of disease is not in the psychology of the mind, neither is the cause of any kind of evil appearance to be found in the un-conscious past, as so many ministers believe (Inner Healing).

Jesus blotted out the past by giving us back the Presence where no evil thing can enter or make a lie.

If we are willing to submit ourselves to the realization that God is the only Power, the only Presence, Grace and Truth to all living, we discern that the Nature of every living soul is the Nature of the Living God, we will then witness healings take place.

In Christ Jesus, we dwell consciously in Him; nothing that can defile or make a lie can enter our lives. We continue to bear witness to this as the only activity of this universe. In this Mind, you have risen into the Christ and you will be a healer and deliverer in Zion.

The healing principle of Christ Jesus becomes active in our ministry if we can consciously realize that Christ is our Life, I have no life of my own. I now live by the faith (Spiritual discernment) of the Son of the Living God, who died and gave Himself for us.

COLOSSIANS CHAPTER 3 IF ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

When Christ, which is our Life appears in our consciousness, all disease, lack and fear of death disappears and we appear in our true Christ substance in glory, for there is no other witness, I AM!

Jesus said, “I must go away as a Hebrew Rabbi; for if I do not go away, the Comforter cannot come”

The Comforter is the Spirit of Christ. Christ is the revelatory essence of Truth, which reveals the True Nature of the Son, as our own Life, not as an other, but as the one, I AM.

This Christ, when it appears in our awareness will make the inadequate intelligence, adequate; It will make the unloving, loving; it can make the ungrateful, grateful; It can make the unthinking, thinking, rational beings, free from all erroneous beliefs in a God that does not even exist in reality.

God, as we know it in religion is but a mentally formed Idol of a good and evil power, which deals with people like puppets on a string, but that is not the Father of Jesus our Lord, no, no!

The Mind that was also in Christ Jesus thought it not robbery to be in equality with the Father. Jesus did not attempt to make Himself as a man of any reputation in order to exalt his human wisdom or religious viewpoint. We must live in the same mind that was also in Jesus and the more spiritual our consciousness becomes; the more clearly the answers to our problems come through from the Presence of God.

Our consciousness must be purged from false beliefs in opposites!

It is because humanity as a whole is void of Spiritual understanding that it tries to correct the problem on the level of the problem (Meta-Physics)

That beloved is the reason why we cannot teach the Gospel of Righteousness in seven easy lessons, we must be born again first to see the realm what Jesus talked about, as flesh and blood—-cannot—–enter—–there. There must first be a commitment to be a disciple of Jesus, without any personal opinion of what Truth is, instead we are be led and obey His Voice.

If we do not relinquish our false concepts of the Nature of the Son and of the Father and if we do not let go of our fear of impending doom, or some future judgment, we cannot enter into CHRIST initiation. This is serious, can you hear this Church.

Broad is the way that leads to destruction and most Christians go this way because they have not yet heard and obeyed truth. Jesus said, “To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth hears my voice”. John 18:37

Narrow is the path to life and few will be that find it, for it takes away every concept and opinion we had before in our religious thinking, as to what the Nature of the Son is!

Love Tony.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.