Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Resist Not Evil!  No 1.

April 13, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Psalm 27 A Psalm of David.1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Resist not evil, I ---AM with you forever!

One thing have I desired and that is to worship and be receptive to that inner Christ that is born in my manger. The world does not like that, the human and religious worlds want some form of outward satisfaction or appearance that would satisfy their fleshly nature.

• Jesus said, "The reason I came into this world was to bear witness to the truth."
  • That means, the truth of what God says—is not what man says or the judgments men makes as to what they conclude to be spiritual and true.
  • The judgments men makes of himself are all based upon what they see on the outside, observing the realms of good or evil,  are blinded to understand what the Kingdom of God really is, and unfortunately die in their mistaken I-dentity, as God is not mocked, what ever a man sows so shall he also reap.  It is because of the concepts men has of the universe, feelings and convictions they have entertained about God and Its offspring, a formation of a image in mind began to appear, a erroneous God was formed in their image and likeness, a belief that God knows about evil, but does He?

We know the contrast that we see in Genesis Chapter One when God says, "Let us create man in our image and likeness and let him have dominion, power and authority over everything that walks, flies, creeps and swims."

•  In other words, in the beginning, there was absolute authority and dominion in Creation, and that dominion was not through force,  perfect authority was through the CONSCIOUSNESS realization that I AM the only power and activity. Christ,  which is the image of God is the true Government that keeps all things by the Word of Its Power.
  •  Consciousness governs all things known as life, whether is appears as animal, vegetable, mineral or the constellations we know as stars and planets, God upholds everything by the Word of His Power,  without ever failing.
  •  He is not trying to uphold the universe or to do something about the universe to change or improve it in any way, it is already perfect and holy, and therefore, God does not try or attempt to do something for you or against you, you are already perfect and whole.  Hebrews 12:14 (KJV) 
  •  Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord     

Why is that, why do we no longer judge anything by its outer appearance?

1. Because God has no awareness of good and evil.
  2. God IS and that is full stop.
  3. He just "IS".
  4. God our Father is the maintaining and sustaining presence that keeps creation in His perfect Love and Will, that is all there is to it.

Why do we have so much trouble in finding this balance ,why is there so much religion that teach doctrine and concepts as to what God requires, what He is doing, or is going to do? It is only man's idea that God is going to do something. God never did anything. God has always been the "IS" and not the "doing."

1. God does not do anything.
  2. God does LETS His rain---fall on the just and the unjust without respect of person.

The LET is a different thing from the DO. "He lets His rain fall on the just and the unjust" without respect of persons, because He is not aware of sin.

1. He is not aware of evil.
  2. He is not aware of good.
  3. He is not aware of you as an individual.
  4. He does not know you as Tony or Martha.
  5. He knows you only as His beloved child in whom He is well pleased.
  6. Is He pleased with you because you are a Christian? No!.
  7. He does not know what Christians are.

Christian is a term that means Christ awareness—it represents the one that is Christ aware.  However, most so called Christianity is still under moral Law as they see themselves as being separate from the Father, the Cause of all life. 

Christ awareness means that one is born again of the Spirit of truth, no longer knowing our self, born of flesh, but born of the incorruptible Seed, Christ the true Image veiled by personal sense living from the foundation of the world

John 1:10-14 (KJV)   He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. [11] He came unto his own, and his own received him not. [12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.  

1. Christ awareness is Christian.
  2. That does not mean Tony is a Christian, because Tony is not a Christian.
  3.  Tony, the human is dead, crucified in the Last Adam, Tony does not evolve.
  4.  Tony is dead and Christ is now my life and the reason why I am on this planet Earth.
  5. Galatians 2:18-21 (KJV)      For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. [19] For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. [20] I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. [21] I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness comes by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Tony was crucified with Jesus, Tony cannot be a Christian, Tony, known  after his birth is but a phantom without hope in this world, e.g. the human died and Christ was raised from the dead .

Now Tony has to reckon he  is dead unto sin and alive unto God. Alive unto God means that I have now an awareness of what God says in my silent listening, not what my conscience dictates, this is being alive unto God.

God says, "You are My beloved child in whom I am well pleased." That is what God says, can you hear this? The Church says; "Tony you are a sinner." Yes, Tony is a sinner, but Tony is not what I am, I am not Tony, I am begotten of the incorruptible seed of God, which is Christ, that makes all  the difference.

1. Do you understand, are you listening to the inner Christ?
  2. What do you mean; God does not know anything about good or evil?

I want to talk about this, because the complete sacrificial sense of worship that exists today in the church has come about because Christians still believe God knows something about evil and is gradually testing and evolving us to bring forth sonship. If God knows evil, He must also require some form of restitution because man fell, can you hear this?

Man began to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, disobeying what he called God, not realizing is was not God that he disobeyed, it was his own fear that caused Adam to fall and consequently devolved into outer darkness. What did he then disobey? Man disobeyed his own sense of right, he disobeyed his own “I”  ness,  and started the sense of moral wrong, which is ‘called a sin-consciousness’.

Remember, God has no sense of right and wrong, only Adam the man of flesh has a sense of guilt and fear of death. God does not say this person is naked and that person is dressed, this man is a Baptist, a Pentecostal, or a Kingdom preacher.

1. He said to Adam when he hid himself, "Who told you that you were naked?"
  2. I didn't tell you that you were naked." "Well, I'm afraid."
  3. "Who told you what fear is?"

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

2 Tim. 1:7-10 (KJV)      For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. [8] Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; [9] Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, [10] But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

The human consciousness known as humanity is but a sense of separation from the living presence of God, it has no ordination; hear me now, this is vital truth, humanity is not a God created Realm of life and does not evolve; it has no purpose to exist in God’s economy.

Out of that, a sense of separation we now call humanity, formed and out of it the sense of sacrifice came about.  To be continued in the next mailing. 

Listen carefully to this audio, it will help you to be free of fear of what the future holds.

Blessings to all Tony.

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2700/2787.html ....Following the Lamb of God

Visit our new Message Board "The Light House" at:

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.