Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Did God lower us into a world of opposites, did God give us a body in Gen 2?

April 17, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Hello All.  This is a question concerning "did God form a body in Gen2?" I was asked that question. From that reference,   I want you to listen to these messages below that relate and give you the answer to the questions you have about did God lowering the Creation into vanity as Rom. 8:20  seem to tell us. Gen 1 gives us the true Image complete Spirit Soul and Body. God does not give us a body in Gen 2, for Gen 2 tells us that the lord God forms a man, note,  not a body but a man, so that is false, God already begot us complete Spiritual Man and Woman, not without a body as some may think. Gen 2 gives us a sense of body that is false, as sense tells us of pain, of lack and fear of death. All these concepts are formed by the carnal mind that has a belief in 2 powers, good and evil. So enjoy the tapes and message on the Pain Body, don't think to much, just listen and understanding will come to lighten you up.

April 17, 2008

Acknowledgement. 

The original term ’Pain--Body' found in this letter is a reference taken from the Book: 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle. Eckhart inspired me to see the contrast as to what the pain body formed by the un-conscious past and the true Body which is Christ IS here and now! 

As we all experience psychological pain due to our past human experience as independent personalities, I found the need to write in this issue about that which was shown ME as to what the Body of Sin or Pain Body really IS.  In my address, writings and audio messages, I have taken the liberty to use this applicable term 'pain body' to further our knowledge as to why all this pain and suffering is happening to most people in the world today.

TRANSCENDING THE PAIN BODY

1. This is a time to remember who we are for we have forgotten that we are the offspring of God, the only begotten of the Father.
  2. It is a time to remember the purposes of God that have been veiled because of a form that we have taken on which is not ours.
  3. I would call this sense of life that is governed by time ‘The pain body, the Flesh sense of Life formed by years of living in a false sense of I.’

We may ask, "What is a pain body?" Well the Scripture tells us that to be present with the 'body'  that formed and was controlled by the memories of the past is to be absent from the Lord.  The Lord is the eternal I AM, the present tense Now Being that is not subject to time or space. Can you see that?  We have always thought that our flesh and bone body is our true body, but it is the way we think about our body is that what creates the problem, for really, our Body is incorporeal, it is Spirit, not flesh and blood and lives and moves in the Now.  In our humanity, we have a false sense of being and in it, we may feel pain or anxiety, formed by what we remember, it causes this physical body to react, producing many forms of pain and fear.

The reason why the body reacts to the appearances of this world is why it feels the pain and the problems of life. It is because we have departed from our true sense of Being, the "I" our true Self that was in the beginning with God AS LIGHT IT SELF, perfect in harmony with all living!

• Ignorantly we live in a mistaken Identity, in this false sense of being we live by the memories of the past that haunt us and pain is experienced.
  •  However, don’t forget, our true sense of Being is Spirit-Soul and Body, it’s Life is Eternal, it’s Immortal, it’s Invisible and it’s Incorruptible.

However, we have taken upon ourselves a form of godliness, forming a realm where Murphies Law works, denying the Power of Now, as it only lives in the Past or project itself and lives in the unreality of psychological time.  It is because we also have a false sense of God, we became moralists and we lost our sense of being one, the Body of Christ that contains all what we will ever need for all eternity. In other words, we have taken upon ourselves a form of God-likeness, but it is not the True God-likeness, and especially if we have a false body sense, governed by a sin consciousness.

I received an email from a Christian brother who presented to us the contrast between human dramas’s that in fact represent and forms the pain body.  However, wonderful these psychological helps appear and may seem to improve our relationships and even health to our bodies, the revelation of Christ Jesus is the essential Salvation to our whole being, who translated us all into the new order of Now, it is the only way to freedom.  

Jesus, in His ascension delivered us from the time and space realm, where the pain body forms as it lives in the anxiety of experiences of fear and lack, memories of the past.  Now in the Body of Christ, past memories as they are the cause of the pain body were erased by the blood of the Lamb of God, never to be remembered. 

What does the pain body represent in terms we can understand?    

The Pain-Body is a ‘viewing together’ of the moral thing controlled by that we feel and think our body IS.  In this common viewpoint and we do not realize that our bodies are but instruments of our spiritual life. The body cannot sin, it has no brain, the body takes on the form of what we feel and think in our hearts. Can you hear this? In our religious concepts and because we like to believe that we have a sinful body,  we also  believe that God looks from a distance and checks us out whether or not we are doing the right thing in this thing we call body and that forms fear and guilt;  both are the building blocks of a pain body.

• There is however no such God watches us, there is no such body either. What we call our physical frame my body, but is it, no, our feelings about body are illusion?  The True Body is Christ, the Substance of all Life, invisible to human scrutiny a spiritual dimension from where all energy flows and because it was never born. This Christ Body can never sin,  it is ordained and maintained by a loving Father who sees you perfect and whole. Think on this, you already have an eternal body already in the Heavenly Sphere.

I get messages from the Internet that is very profound intellectually and theologically, but the moral feeling we have of body holds us down and we find no real help, leading us into more darkness. The writers talk about whether or not Jesus is the Deity of God or whether Jesus pre-existed, the significance of the Virgin Birth of His Body and how we relate to God and whether or not we are created or begotten.  All these doctrinal viewpoints are constantly coming to me, which really do not help us to be free us from our sense of pain and the disease and fear of death we experience in Adam the man of flesh, therefore, we must abandon all these psychological applications for improvement.

Why is there so much discussion on these irrelevant subjects as Jesus said: "No body can come to the Father but by Me!   Psychological and evolutionary teachings can help on a human level, but they do not save or heal us do they now? It is because people have lost their feeling of Love and belonging to God our Father who upholds all by the Word of Its own Power. In our dream sense of human living we are trying to understand the workings of the Spirit in our lives psychologically, but we will never find freedom from pain and fear through them. We have forgotten our sense of Life as given to us in the beginning. We have forgotten that we are the only begotten of God and in this feeling of belonging, we no longer have a Pain Body to deal with, that is wonderful, no longer be governed by fear and sense of lack. It was through One Mans disobedience that we all sensed a feeling of nakedness, fear of death and judgment came and we lost our way in our flesh and blood sense of life. Flesh and blood can never inherit the Kingdom, and not even profound psychological teaching can bring us back to where we belong, a Place that Jesus prepared for us where nothing can enter to even form a pain body.  Now in Christ we must return to the Fathers House, that is,   if we want to be free from the "pain body" in which we suffer.

Rev. 21:22-27 (MsgB) But there was no sign of a Temple, for the Lord God—the Sovereign-Strong—and the Lamb are the Temple. [23] The City does not need sun or moon for light. God's Glory is its light, the Lamb its lamp! [24] The nations will walk in its light and earth's kings bring in their splendour. [25] Its gates will never be shut by day, and there won't be any night. [26] They'll bring the glory and honor of the nations into the City. [27] Nothing dirty or defiled will get into the City, and no one who defiles or deceives. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life will get in.

Remember, it was because of a false sense of God and body that we created a god of the mind, to worship and to pray to, whom we think can save us from our fear and pain, and in ignorance, we pray long prayers and nothing happens. Why does God not answer our prayer?  Let me tell you that in the final analysis that what we pray to is but Idol Worship. What we worship is but a mind formed god, an Idol is a thing that does not work, it is a facsimile formed in the UN—consciousness.

Ascending into our true Body

I have just completed writing our monthly letter for March 2001. It’s called, "The Ascension into the Christ of God", in other words, we now begin our ascension back to the beginning, where we had an immortal body,  eternal,  where pain, guilt or fear cannot enter..

• In the beginning, which is always now, there was no time to oxidize the body, as time is a product of the carnal mind, it has no power, and it is a fixation of the mind. Now we see it age every day. In the beginning,  the true body we are was totally maintained and sustained by the Fathers Presence and is the true incorporeal Body; it could not die as we see bodies die today.
  • Oxidization is the disintegration of the cells of the mind formed body and it dies,  as this body is but a concept formed by Adam as he began to see it naked, but God or Christ did not form it.  This concept of body disintegrates as the light of our true Identity dawns in our awareness.  Disintegration of the cells of the body is due to time and space that activates the aging process.  Death comes only when we live in  this time governed concept of body where it  oxidizes and return to dust, for it is but a temporal thing that we have formed out of fear, it was never ordained of God our Father who is the generator of the Body eternal and immortal. Read my writing:  (The Nature of Body} 

2 Cor. 4:16-18 (MsgB) So we're not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace. [17] These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. [18] There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see now will last forever.

That is what happens to the body if we live in a sense of separation from the Presence of God. In the feeling of separation, seeing the body separate from Life as a whole, we subject it to time and we surely have what we fear!   Time is but an unreal thing but it causes the pain body to begin to form it, and dying we die. Do you hear those of you who still think on a psychological level?

1. 1.      We all know the Scripture, "In the Beginning “God".
  2. 2.      We may say, "When or where is the Beginning?"
  3. 3.      Was the Beginning ten billion or so years ago? No! 
  4. 4.      The Beginning is always here and is always now
  5. 5.      You are that Now Being, without father or mother, begotten As God’s offspring.

Now is where we live, move, and have our being, no longer are we subject to time or a body timeframe of 70 to a hundred years, now we have a sense of eternity in our hearts and minds. It is wonderful. We must there for reckon our past concepts of body dead and begin to live in the Body, which Jesus prepared for us an immortal eternal Body without painful memories of the human past, now dead in Christ Jesus. It is wonderful.  The Body of Christ is your true Body, where nothing can enter that defiles you or make a lie. The feeling of this new body stops the oxidizing and aging, delivering us from the psychological pain of past memories.  All humanity lives in time and space and in our feelings of past or fear of future, we have no access to the true Body, there fore we must be born again of the incorruptible Seed, which is the Word of God that abides forever. It is not  until our minds no longer think in terms of memories and we  only live in  the now realm where the flowers grow will we see deliverance coming to our present state of being that maybe up till now have some form of disease or lack of supply. Do you hear the mystery of Body in this lesson, can you take it?

Jesus fulfilled time and space; he delivered us from the fear of death and destroyed that thing that had the power of death that is the devil and ushered in the immortality of the body, can you hear this, you who are reading this letter? Heb2:14

2 Tim. 1:7-10 (KJV)      For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. [8] Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; [9] Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, [10] But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

God has no past and God has no future, neither do you have a past, for if you have past memories, you will continue to suffer in the pain body. However, when you live in the Now of Being and you present your body a living sacrifice, Holy and acceptable to God which is our reasonable service you will experience healing and restoration. Rom12:1-6

Eckhart Tolle remarked and I quote: "If we live in the past, and fear the future we create for ourselves ‘a pain body” Unquote’. I agree with this concept for In God’s presence, there is fullness of joy and at His right hand, there are pleasures for evermore, that is where I live and move and have my being"

To be continued.

Love Tony.

Visit our new Message Board "The Light House" at:

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.