logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

What God is.

May 16, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

What God is.

I would like to lay a foundation with the Word, John 1:1-5 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of man. And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.”

I would like to share these scriptures in another translation.

“At the very beginning there was willed action,(sperm of Life) and the willed action then was by God, All was by Him and without Him not a single thing came into being out of that which was. From Him there came into being a perfect Life and this perfect Life became Light unto all man. And this Light out of darkness caused Light, and darkness did not overcome. To His own He came, and His own did not accept Him. Now to those that accepted Him He gave power: they will be of the children of God; those that wholly trust in His teachings. Unto them it came not from blood, not from the will of the flesh, and not from the will of man, but from God it came unto them.” John 1:1-5, 11-13..

His Word is Wonderful!

In the Gospel of John, we read that the law came by Moses,  but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. ‘No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him”. John 1:17,18.

As we continue in Luke 4,  we find Jesus in the synagogue on the Sabbath day and He stood up to read from the book of the Prophet Isaiah; and when He had opened the book He found the place where it was written:

“The Spirit of the LORD is now upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the broken hearted. To proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind. To set at liberty those who are oppressed; to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, (YHWH)”.  Not Yahweh---but I AM. Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down, and the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them,” Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.” Luke 4: 16.

We must include the prayer of Jesus in this portion. Jesus prayed,

“And this is eternal Life, that they may know (understand) you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3.

There is a whole new era starting and I believe, we are just on the verge of it, light is breaking through the veil of personal sense and the Word again is becoming Flesh.  There is an awakening coming to the body of Christ and that awakening out of the Adam dream of independent self-living is the answer.  We have been living in space and time, as time creates the illusion of past and future, beginning and ending,  we all live by appearances and opposites, believing that there is a natural and a spiritual world,  giving us the delusion that God is still evolving ITS creation, e.g. Improving humanity is not the Way,  that is not true, humanity as we know it today does not evolve into something better or higher as the New Age seems to think.  Jesus destroyed personal sense  in his own body on the Cross .  Because we have been living by feelings of guilt and fear, and at other times, feelings of confidence and faith,  all of these feelings have not done the job as we continue to attribute  God as having a plan to test, try, reward, and conforms His Church to manifest what He truly IS. That my friend is a lie, for AS HE IS, SO ARE WE IN THIS W ORLD, complete and whole and as Jim Crofford wrote, Quote,

Something remarkable is made final,  and the new day is here.  The appropriate price has been paid,  and behold a bountiful table is set.  There is no way to improve the marvelous City of God we have entered.  We have left the past,  and translated into The Only Life There Is.  We study war no more and look no more outside.  We are satisfied with The Author and Finisher of our faith.  He ( His Grace )  is sufficient.  His sovereign arm is above all things;  His plan in order,  and  we have entered our rest in Him.  All men will discover there is no other place to be,  because there is none beside Him. Unquote.

What Jesus came to reveal was first, showing us  the nature of God, not who God is but WHAT God “IS.”  Jesus did not come to correct our behaviour by sending us a strong delusion as some teach that God lowered us into the vanity of personal sense.

Jesus said,”You worship a God what you do not know.” In my ignorance of what I  thought that God was like a man, an anthropomorphic form in the sky, sitting on a throne and like a puppeteer,  playing his game of trying make something what is already perfect and blameless,  I know that I have always been perfect in God eyes for “I” came out of the Womb of God and was born to bear witness to truth.  Jesus tells us that God is Spirit, Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omnipresent, filling the whole of the Universe with IT SELF.

So then, I was one of them that worshipped God that way, not really knowing what I was worshipping. “But the hour is come, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in Spirit and Truth; for the Father is seeking for such to worship Him. God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and Truth.” John 4:22-24.

1. The sole purpose of His coming was to reveal the nature and the name of God, Jesus did not come to telling us that if we would not repent and behave, God would deal very harshly with you all. 
  2. In addition, the nature and the name of you and I are Christ, for God and man are One Being. 

That is the mystery of God; it was only the delusion of fear and a sense of alienation that brought guilt and a feeling that God was a separate being from ITS creation.  We have always thought there was God and there was Tony, God and Mary, or God and a tree, even God and a natural creation, but that is not true as the true Creation is invisible to men's scrutiny.  Whatever we thought of--God was,  something else created in men's own image and likeness; that my friend is the delusion that ADAM sent not God as some teach and I quote,   "Because they received not the love of truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." – 2 Thes. 2:10-11

I quote from  a belief that some entertain as God dealing with us, sending strong delusions to those who believe not. Quote;  “Two ways are set before us here: receiving the love of the truth to work into us salvation; or, receiving a strong delusion, literally, an in working delusion, so that we believe a lie. Interestingly enough, God sends them both. He brings forth vessels of mercy, and vessels of wrath.  Those who refuse, who receive not the love of the truth, in turn will receive an in working error, and then have to pass through a judgment to be purged of that error. This is learning the lesson the hard way, having to go through a process of correctional chastening, until they learn that it is far better to receive the love of the truth. Yet God retains sovereign control over this entire process. "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them, because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before Mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not." (Isa. 66:4). God knows exactly which in working delusion will subdue and teach that it is an evil and bitter thing to forsake the way of the Lord.  unquote.

That my friend is error;   this teaching came from  an old Hebrew Idea, the dealings of the tribal god of the Hebrews. What  you quote as God's dealing with mankind is not what Jesus teaches.  God only has Vessels of Glory.  Remember, not all Scripture that we quote in our bible lessons  is inspired by God, so be sure that what we write or speak about is coming from the Holy Ghost. Most of what is known as Kingdom teaching are founded on ancient Hebrew concepts,  beliefs that God deals, tries and test us with evil. No beloved, God  does not send delusions, the god of this world has, yes, but not the Father of Jesus who judges no man and lets His rain fall on the just and the unjust.  The god of this world has deluded the minds of those who still believe that God has a plan that He is still working out, blinding their understanding to see and know what is the Truth)

1. Spirit is what leads us into all truth, not men's doctrines.  Now truth is not a lot of truth or a lot of things, words or thoughts.  Truth “IS.” 

Truth is what I am, not what I am eventually will manifest through evolution. 

John 17:1  “And these words spake Jesus and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify Your son, that Your son may also glorify You, As You have given Him authority over all flesh,”

We know that flesh is not a body or blood, animal or vegetable.  All flesh is anything not generated in the Mind of God, such as the belief that God is not yet finished His Work.  Remember, all things generated out of the tree of knowledge of good and evil--out of the mind of men--out of the realm of what we call good and evil, is flesh, all what religion and new age teaches today is flesh.  Flesh comes through knowledge.  Anything that comes from knowledge is flesh; why, because this knowledge is not the knowledge of God. 

Jesus said, “God has given Him authority over all flesh.”  How did Jesus establish that?  How did Jesus establish this authority, which we also had in the beginning with God--which we have lost in Adam’s descent into mortal fleshly living?  In Adam, we have been living by time, space, evaluation and observation.  We say things like “This is a wonderful day” or “This is a terrible day” or this is that and we evaluate everything by what we see, hear, feel, taste and touch, ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the Truth.   We calculate everything by what we experience and in it we think that God is dealing with us.  We evaluate everything; all knowledge is experiential,  causing us to believe the delusion of a separate self that needs to be conformed to God’s Will.  This form of knowledge is called experiential knowledge,  derived from the reasoning mind of flesh and that is not our true nature, Christ is our true Self. This is important because the whole world lies in the wickedness of the carnal mind, deluded by a belief in a god somewhere in Heaven, dealing with us like puppets on a string.   

Wickedness is to judge anything by its outer appearance whether it is good or evil, it will continue to blind your mind until you know the truth. I will give you another scripture in I John.  John had a revelation of the nature of God, a revelation that no man has ever seen God at any time because man in his mind of flesh cannot see God.  What the mind and flesh wants is an image—it wants to see a form--and to be able to say ‘I like this, it looks good.’  However, if you can see, touch or evaluate it, it is not God's.  This is an adjustment to our previous concepts of God and the universe  of men and life.  “No one has ever seen God at any time.”

If we love one another, God dwells in us. 

His love is perfected in us now, and if allowed Love to run its full course it will heal all those who come to us.  How can love run its full course when we do not have any images?  We cannot call Jesus, “Good Master” because we get the answer back, ‘Why do you call Me good?’  Alternatively, if we say, “Oh you are just a wonderful person,” we get the answer, “Satan, get behind me, you favour not the things that be of God but the things that be of man.”

There is not a good man or a good woman; because we have evaluated them, we think we know what and who they are.  When we judge by what we see and hear, we become philanthropic in our evaluations and die in our ignorance. If we will continue to believe the lie that what we see is the truth, our minds are blinded, veiled by a belief in two powers—good and evil.  Love has to run its full course so that we can totally impersonalize everything what appears to human sense as good or evil.  In other words, there is not a good or evil man, not even a good person--there is not even a good or evil God, GOD IS, there are no opposites in Truth!  Nothing is good or evil anymore.  I just know that God “IS” the substance of all form eternal and immortal.  When you know that God is, and you’re alive in the recognition of Presence, then there is no more need for improvement as some think that God still deals with ADAM.  If God is my life and the ‘all---ness’ and the ‘now---ness’ and the ‘is---ness’ and the energy of all being, then God is the nature the substance and the power and the glory of all that lives. That is my meditation.

Any thought or any words that are outside of the “IS” of Being is flesh.  When I seek to have a better relationship with a certain person, I exert my own will, which is flesh.  ‘If I attempt to love this person more, I live on a psychological level for we cannot really love by will, only God our true Self can Love. ’   That is what man is thinking, is not God generated.  He can never love more or love less.  He cannot be more generous and he cannot be any less generous.  Unless God gives you the generosity, you are wasting your time.  That is what love does, but how does it work?  Love comes to us through hearing the Word of God,  speaking only Love, bringing quietness and assurance to our hearts and minds. ”Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.” Romans 5:5.

When the Word of God comes to us, it brings faith with it. “Faith works by love.” Gal.5. There is a combination in all of this, like a secret, revealed to us in our meditation. Then you realize that faith “IS the recognition of what God IS”.  What is faith?  It is the substance, it comes from the word “hupostasis” the substance of all form and it means understanding.

Understanding is the substance--the nature of all form as it materializes out of the invisible.

Hebrews 11:1-3 (KJV) 

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Understanding is the substance or nature of everything that we experience, faith recognizes the Presence of God, our total sufficiency in all things.  The under-girding of everything is our total being realized, the only begotten of the Father full of Grace and Truth. You say; “I understand that , Jesus is that only begotten.”  That is not what I mean by understanding, understanding is the very light--the very thing that is revealed to you in God, then the thing that you hoped for and have need of, --the thing that you are entitled to, --is revealed to you as I AM.  What is one of the manifestations of the love of God? 

The principal of non-resistance, is the nature of the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the World.

Rev. 12:10-11 (KJV) 

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. [11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The principle of non-resistance was revealed to a Chinese man who sat meditating by a little brook one day and he realized that the water flowing over the stones went up and over everywhere, but the flow was not resisted.  This is like the love of God--it will continue to flow anyway no matter what may be there.  There is no resistance.  It will continue to flow, never mind how fleshly we get in our understanding; the flow of love will flow anyway.  Even our sins of omission or commission do not stop that flow.  Does that mean that I can do what I like?  No, I did not say that, remember, your sin will find you out.  Always!  If we are ignorant of that flow of love, the scripture says, “We perish because of our lack of understanding.” Hos 4.

I John 5 says, “And we know that we are of God.” 

1. We are of God--we are the offspring of God.  God is Spirit, God is consciousness, wherever you go, God IS. 
  2. If you find yourself in jail, God IS. 
  3. If you find yourself on a holiday at the Gold Coast, God IS. 
  4. Wherever you are,  God IS the nature and substance of your whole being, God is all you need. 
  5. When you realize that consciously, all that God is flows through you as you, that is the manifestation of the Son of God in the world.
  6. If you find yourself in the middle of the ocean on a rubber dinghy and you are just about to starve to death, God IS.  The realization of it will cause rain to come out of a cloudless sky, or a cloud will appear right where your little boat is and the fish will begin to jump in your boat because God IS. 

You cannot stop it. You can be ignorant of it, but you cannot stop it.  Even in your ignorance, God still supplies your need. Even while you rob a bank, your heart still keeps going.  God does not stop the digestion in the stomach of the rapist or the murderer.  God is still the life of the rapist, or the murderer, the businessperson, the male and female, the good and evil.  God IS.  We know we are of God. 

1 John 5:12-21 (KJV) 

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. [13] These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. [14] And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: [15] And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. [16] If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. [17] All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. [18] We know that whosoever is born of God sins not; but he that is begotten of God keeps himself, and that wicked one touches him not. [19] And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. [20] And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. [21] Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

The knowing of God is the answer.  We have to know it intuitively; this knowing is not your knowledge through the mind.  Jesus said, ‘My sheep know my voice.’  What is the voice of Jesus?  The voice of God?  Yes!

By hearing the Voice of God, understanding comes and the substance of that understanding is always a present help in time of need.  You must have the conscious realization of it, not some bible interpretation what so many are doing. Adam will never understand this mystery, Adam must die to his ego, he needs to die,  be born again of the incorruptible in order to see and hear truth.

Many bad things happen in the world and we say, ‘Why is God doing this?’  Then we say that God is allowing it. Let me tell you beloved, He is neither doing it nor allowing it;  what happens in this world as disease, lack and death is the outworking of the Law, “As ye sow, so shall ye reap”. 

I explained before that Jesus said, “I have glorified You on the earth  (I have made known that You delight in loving kindness that You desire Mercy and not sacrifice; and that in the beginning You looked at it and saw that it was good.) I have finished the work, which you have given Me to do. And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Your-Self, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.” John 17:4, 5.

The glory that You have given me that I had in the beginning, before the foundation of the world. The glory that I had with You in the beginning before there was a belief in good and evil, or a separate selfhood--when I had authority over all flesh.  Now this authority is given back to us.  What does that mean?  How do I grasp it?  Jesus said, “I will not leave you comfortless.  I will send the Holy Ghost. That is the promise of the Father” John 14.  The Holy Ghost is the Paraclete, the Spirit of Truth.  It brings back to your remembrance even what you have forgotten in Adam’s descent into flesh, no longer knowing the truth that you had in the beginning before the disruption of this world.  What is God’s world?  God’s world is divine order, harmony.  Zion also means, -divine governmental order--a principle that makes everything grow, flowers, trees,  it is the peace of God that will begin to flood through you--the Zion of God--the river of God.  “Out of your innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.” 

I can give you many words, but it is up to you to be still and to find out what it is that I am talking about,  I cannot convey it by words.  I can lead you to the water but I cannot make you drink.  We know that the Son of God is come.  He is come.  Yes, He came 2000 years ago. I prefer not to refer to a He, for God is not a male father, God is the cause of all what is known as effect, that what we see and observe as creation.  In I John 1 “That which was (IS) from the beginning which we have heard,” these are all strange words.  That which we have heard; I hear something that was or IS from the beginning, showing me the light and the life of all men.  It is resurrection Life, it IS the life and it IS the health of your body and the youth of your countenance and your prosperity. It IS everything you have need. “Don’t you know that all that I have is already yours?” 

“That which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes and have looked upon it.”  What did they look upon? 

Jesus said, “Who do men say that I the son of men am?”  Everybody saw Jesus, they all had their own concept of who Jesus was.  Even the demons said, “You are the son of the living God.”  The demons cried out because they could see, yet the Pharisees and Scribes and Doctors of the Law could not see. They said, “You are the son of David.”  He was the Son of David but Jesus said, “Who do men say that the Christ is?”  Well, the son of David.  If he is the son of David, then how can David say, “The Lord said unto my Lord, sit at my right hand until I make your enemies my footstool.  How can he then be David’s son if David himself called him Lord?” 

Christ is not the offspring of Mary or Joseph, Christ is not any other genetic or religious concept that we have had. Well then, who or what rather,  is Christ?  Christ is the Son of the living God—it is not a male or a female.  Paul said, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me, not who.”  “Our Father which, not who is in heaven.”  God is not a who, GOD IS!  God is totally different  as God has no form or shape or measurement—we can’t look it up in a book—we can’t find what God is in the Bible.  God the cause of all living  has to be revealed to you by the Spirit. Remember, to think that God sends a delusion is the delusion itself, generated out of a belief that God is still working out a plan for every individual life—that is the delusion.

Because we have the Bible, we also have concepts and we make doctrines;  like the Apostles Creed or the teachings of ultimate reconciliation are all mind made, they are generated of men, they are not inspired by God. In religion,  if you don’t believe in the Apostles Creed you get ex-communicated from the church, you may even be burned at the stake or boiled in oil as they did to the Apostle John.  What is coming now is a revelation that is so far beyond the average religious system or the church doctrine that it is going to blow their minds.  Christ Jesus, as the true Self hood of all humanity, never revealed to the church  THE PATTERN,  shown to us on the Holy Mount of transfiguration.  There has been a veil over our understanding, deluding their minds not to see the finished work of Jesus.  Now there is an awakening, the Spirit will begin to remove the veil and show us what God truly IS.  One day you will be doing something ordinary,  and suddenly there is a revelation and in this light of Life you will never be the same again, you now know what God IS.  Then keep your mouth shut in silence, until you have grown in the revelation, and then you can begin to speak in some sort of parable the mystery to those who come to you for help. 

“For the life was manifested,” When was it manifested?  Read it in the Moffatt Translation--John 1:18 “Nobody has ever seen God,” Can you believe that now?  “But God has been unfolded by the Divine One--the only Son who lies upon the Fathers breast.” 

The only true Son, --immediately you think of Jesus, don’t you?  Well,  if God so loved the world--what does the world mean?  The divine order is the World or family that was in the beginning with God and before there was a disruption through fear, before the darkness of personal sense life had come by one man’s disobedience,  I AM ONE.  What is a divine order?  A state of Eden, the realm of being where nothing can enter that defiles or makes a lie.  In  Eden, Paradise there is no guilt---no feeling of hunger--no thirst--no lack-- no fear of death--a state of ‘is’, a state of being that I AM. 

What was unfolded in Jesus Christ?  The Divine One, THE PATTERN SON.  “Who do men say that I the son of man am? Maybe you are John the Baptist or some other prophet comes back from the dead.”  They judged everything by its appearance as we ALL have done.  Everything we are seeking is to experience healing or forgiveness. Why is this?   I can understand it,  for if you have pain,  you want deliverance.  I understand when people seek counsel because they need deliverance from anxiety or guilt or depression; I understand this for I in my humanity was always seeking counsel or help. I needed help and deliverance but I did not get it.  Religious man just tried to cast the devil out of me and it did not work. The devil did not go. “Paul I know and Jesus I know but who are you?” 

There is no authority in the church until the realization comes to us that we are Christ, the fullness of Him that fills all,  in all.   Love Tony. 

Tony and Martha

Visit our new Message Board "A Light House" at:
http://www.alighthouse.org/

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.