Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

A creative Meditation in True Being

May 24, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

First a question, quote, “Tony in your last mail you wrote how to develop a healing consciousness. The question is; how do I know that this is working in my life?   Unquote.  Answer; maybe through this example will help you understand how it works. Last week a sister came to us for prayer, she was in terrible pain and after thorough tests, the medical profession told her that she has cancer in the marrow of the bone,  diagnosed it as terminal, telling her that she had 3 years to live. She stayed with us for 3 days and we ministered to her before treatment and then more tests. Yesterday, again they took bone marrow out of her leg, tested it and to their amazement there was no cancer. I cannot explain this with my human mind, but I know that something developed in me as a healing consciousness that over the years caused this miracle to happen. Therefore, you see sister, God’s Word Works, and when received as the Law of the Universe; it will uphold all things by the Word of Its Power, bringing healing to all who discern the Presence of God. Be still, listen, and know that I AM GOD;   His Word shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.   Proverbs 3:8 (KJV) 

Proverbs 16:24 (KJV)   Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

Isaiah 58:8 (KJV) then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy re---reward.   

Love Tony.

Now to our lesson.

LOVE and EMOTION

Repeatedly we read stories about human love, a love based on selfishness, - jealousy, - possession and desire for the treasures of this world and it seems this to be all what humanity thinks about, self-promotion, seeking recognition and power struggles. Jesus made a statement and said;  

Matthew 7:18-23 (KJV)  

[18]A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father, which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

However, the Love of God is no respecter of persons; Love possesses nothing, has no favourites, because it IS all, and if released out of our innermost being as seeing no evil, will heal and restore the hurting sick humanity that has lost its understanding of Love and care. A thousand and one references are made to the LOVE of God for man, - but measured by human standards, Love  is such an abstract and intangible thing as to seem of little value, as this world does not know what Love truly IS.

Human love is nothing but emotion, defined by Webster as a stirring perturbation or excitement of mind, - and is a sense product, the ruler of this world.

Becoming emotional over the birth and death of Jesus as we seen it over Easter may temporarily stimulate a sense of something mistaken for Love, but it lacks the warmth and life-giving quality of pure God-Love, that upholds the universe with unerring precision.

This God-Love is something different then our human concepts, as it loves all; judge none as God IS Love, - God IS Omnipresent, - "above all, through all, in ALL, and AS ALL".

Love cannot be 'poured forth' toward a person, a thing, or a situation. It has only to be recognized- first within as the only power, then see it work without, - in ALL persons, places, things and situations, Love has no wrath, it believes all things, it thinks no evil.

How, then, can the human mind which is filled with "desire and possession" partake of this great Impersonal Love, it is impossible. Humanity as it stands as this world must pass away, for it has built an emotional religious  monster that cannot exist for much longer, it must be done away with as Love will consume every false action mankind has formed in its imagination.

Mark 4:26 (KJV)    And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; John 12:24 (KJV)    Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much fruit.

How can the human mind understand the magnificent statement, - "BEHOLD!   What MANNER of LOVE the Father hath bestowed (already given) upon man that we should be called Sons of God"?  We must first die to our personal ego sense of life and rise up in the realization that Love Judges no man. Love lets Its rain fall on the just and the unjust without respect of person. How can it carry out the works of Jesus if it becomes emotional every time it sees a sudden manifestation of God? The Divine indifference of Jesus in healing is startling to this 'emotion mind'. Leprosy-that most dreaded of ancient diseases - was brushed entirely out of the picture with such a simple question as "Will you be clean?" Moreover, what of the man born blind, - born blind, - receiving his sight by the command, "Receive your sight", - "Open your eyes". How is a man born blind to open eyes he never had, - what is going to open, - and what is going to do the opening~ Human reasoning? Judging from appearances is not the Way.  Human emotion is not the answer. Moreover, the cripple, - how is he to RISE and WALK? Is someone going to help him drag his crippled body over the earth, - or is SOMETHING of higher nature going to do the walking through the body-temple?

The same mysterious Presence of impersonal Love will cleanse the leper, open the eyes of the blind man, cause the cripple to not only walk, but also leap. Love brought Lazarus forth from the tomb, - the Divinity, - the LOVE of God within was at work, which transcends any and all human beliefs or appearances now at hand. The Body of Christ has come up higher, no longer living by human emotions as the old Adam emotional ruler is now dead and gone, and Christ is now again walking the earth, healing and restoring many to their former Glory.

Isaiah 53:8 (KJV)    He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? For he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. Acts 8:33 (KJV)      in his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? For his life is taken from the earth.

The Love of God this is enfolding in you in the midst of the human pictures of danger and fear will heal the many diseases and poverty that we see in the world today, - that cloak of invisibility, which is around you in the time of human trouble, will be a present help in a time of need.  Love can only be made manifest when the "Lazarus" in the tomb of emotion hears the WORD, - and is ready and willing to step out and be free.

John 5:19-24 (KJV)      Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. [20] For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. [21] For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. [22] For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: [23] That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honours not the Son honous not the Father which hath sent him. [24] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that hears my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

When the Love of Cod is recognized as your total sufficiency even when you are still in the grip of the fear of death, - the everlasting- arms, lifts you out of the mire of emotion. You shall now no longer "dash thy foot against a stone"... and suddenly you "mount up with wings as eagles”. You pass through all what this world hold you down and any appearances of evil emerging from your distant past is consumed by the Love of God.  What matter if a thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, - "it shall not come nigh thee", because you have awakened to the LOVE of God as something beyond human emotion.

Rev. 4:1-2 (KJV)  After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. [2] And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

You can be in the glorious temple of awareness that is pouring forth the music of the spheres and the incense of a thousand flowers. - you can be in Heaven or hell, - you can be in the desert or at the North Pole, - and when you are finished with "trying" to love God from a human standpoint, and you are now conscious of this ever-present, omni-present LOVE OF GOD, all will be well with you .

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1100/1187.html A-Creative-Meditation-on-True-Being.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1200/1235.html Let-your-Mind-be-embued-with-Truth.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1200/1202.html The-Principle-Spiritual-Healing.mp3

To be continued in next mailing.

Tony and Martha

Visit our new Message Board "A Light House" at:
http://www.alighthouse.org/

Enjoy this site?  Like to see it develop all over the USA and the World?

You can donate securely by Credit Card  through Pay Pal  or Check to;

"Light of the World Ministries"

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA.

Email to:  [email protected]

logovisa/mastercard

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.