Guilt, the sin against the Holy Ghost?

May 26, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

The Blaze of Life.

Monday 26 May 2008

Come up Higher and experience the Blaze of Life

There remains therefore a rest---be still and come back to the original Willed action of God.

1. We received a very striking heading for our letter this month. 
  2. What is the BLAZE OF LIFE ? 
Part 2.

Guilt,  a sin against the Holy Ghost?

• If we still feel guilty, we sin, yes, but do not worry about it, because we will not have it for long if we continue in this Word. God does not hold anything against us - not one sin, not one disease, but He will let us know in due time when we are still and let the Word be in our hearts that; "The reason why my people are perishing is not because of Me,  because "I" don't take life and I don't give life - 'I am the Life'"
  • The Recognition of this brings the fruit of it and it brings forth after its own kind.

We continue to read in Ephesians: "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus."

We notice that this is written using the word 'HAS' or NOW. It is always done, not 'going to be' - He has already blessed us. We say, 'God bless you' but that is wrong, He has already blessed us with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus. God speaks good thoughts towards us, thoughts of Peace that we may have an expectation of good all the time and not of evil. "According as he has chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:"

The words 'should be' could be misleading – it could be meaning that we are eventually going to be without blame before God. Is this right? No, we are already without blame. Similarly, in Romans 8: 29 we read, "To be conformed to the image of his Son." The words 'to be' are in italics and this is misleading. We already were conformed to the image of His Son and those whom He justified and were made righteous, He also glorified.

We are glorified, even though we may not know it, but this will come through re---cognition, through re-ceptivity, through re--alization and through rest. "There remains therefore a rest for the people of God." If Joshua had been able to bring rest, there would be no need for the Holy Ghost to bring us the 'rest' that Jesus experienced Himself - He entered into the 'rest' of His Father. He returned to the bosom of the Father and took us with Him.

He said to Mary Magdalene, "I go to my Father and to your Father." Mary Magdalene used to be a prostitute and we would assume that kind of a person would need to become 'born again' or 'baptised in the Holy Ghost'  in order to go to Heaven and only then would God become our Father. No!  He said, "I go to my Father and to your Father, to my God and to your God, but don't touch me now,  because I have not yet ascended." When Jesus ascended on high, He gave us access to the Father by One Spirit. The Scripture says, "We can enter into the Most Holy by the Blood of Jesus." This is Wonderful!

In other words, I can stand before the Father, He sees me the way that I am known, perfect before Him, without blame or guilt, e.g I am no longer Adam the phantom man. He does not scold me or reminds me of something that I did or did not do yesterday - He will never do this.  LOVE will never does these things; its eyes are to Holy to look upon iniquity.

We continue reading in Ephesians: "According as He has chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love: Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of His will." 'Good pleasure' is actually the word, 'Uedokea',  which means 'God's good thoughts towards you' - thoughts of Peace. "

To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein he has made us accepted."

Do you all feel accepted? If you don't feel accepted, begin to read these portions of Scriptures and see it in the Light of the finished Work of Calvary, the way you are hearing it now without any comparison with other Scriptures or thinking, "I wonder what this means?" When we begin to search and try to find a meaning for a Scripture, we will never receive it because the 'meaning' is in the 'hearing of it.'

FAITH comes by 'hearing it, NOW'!

Faith is the "substance of things that we have hoped for, the evidence of things that we cannot perceive with our senses.  In other words, we can't see it on the outer,  but we can hear it on the inner. This is where it is. It is wonderful! We continue reading, "In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace; wherein He has abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence."

Christ Jesus  is made unto us WISDOM.

What you are hearing from me now is not my own Wisdom; I do not have to add anything or prove anything or verify anything. It is only RE--COGNITION. It is a continuous Word, it is the Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ - the Everlasting Evangel, and it is Good News.

It strips away many complexities from what we call Bible Teaching. Today, we know to much and even if we can prophesy, we prophesy in part,  but when this completeness has come to us through re--cognition, we don't have to prophesy again,  because we are right there in God's Presence in fullness of Joy! The answer is right there. We don't say, "This is going to happen or that is going to happen", because nothing is going to happen, it was finished when God our Father saw it finished and complete, nothing needs to be added or taken away.

1. The only happening is,  God is happening
  2. LOVE is happening.
  3. God is just surrounding us as we are in the womb of His very Omni-presence and Omni-action.
  4. This is what God is.
  5. God is not something else - GOD IS.

God is what?

GOD IS MY LIFE, because there is no 'my a human to have life. The 'me' that thought I had life, is dead - was crucified on a Cross.  Paul says, "I'm crucified with Jesus, nevertheless I live, yet it is not I but it is Christ that lives its Life in me and the life that I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who died and gave Himself for me." He also says, "If righteousness would have been by the law then Jesus died in vain."

Therefore, we cannot add anything to it. We can never add anything to the Gospel. The Gospel is a continuous ad infinitum declaration coming out of the Invisible Spirit of the Living God. It comes to us by those who have ears to hear and are willing to "lay down every imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the true knowledge of God and bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ"

This is wonderful!

Continue in Ephesians: "Having made known unto us" (Is this past tense or is He going to make this known unto us? Everything is past tense!) Paul also said, "The gospel was preached to every creature" and therefore man is without excuse.

In other words, the voice of Redemption, the voice of Re--conciliation, the voice of the Almighty is right here inside of us and speaking to us; if any man or woman or child has an ear to hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches, he will go in and he will go out and find pasture. When we hear it strong enough, we become a pillar in the Temple of the Lord.

We are no longer a teacher, we become the Message.

We can become a teacher of Bible Studies and have good intentions, but unless it brings Salvation to our whole body, Spirit, Life, health, and strength to the hearers, it does not mean a thing. It is all knowledge and is from the carnal mind. When people ask me, "What do you think about this, Tony?".  I don't think any longer, because what good would it do for you if I told you what I think about? Is this going to heal your body or free you from your bondage? No! In the multitude of counsellors, there is no safety. The only safety there is, is when “I” hear the anointing from within ourselves.

1. There is no safety in the multitude.
  2. Is there safety in the political or the religious or New Age scene?

No beloved,  in religion and new age concepts  there is only confusion, there is no true freedom in these mind made concepts,  as Truth is in Jesus. People are leaving the Churches because they are dissatisfied with the presentation preachers give them of what God is doing. Jesus said, "Why do you call me good?" However, He did say, "When I am gone, I will send the Holy Ghost, He will bring to your remembrance everything that I have spoken to you." This is what the Holy Spirit is doing now - bringing everything that Jesus spoke while He was on earth to our remembrance as well as what He is speaking now.

While He was on earth He spoke in parables,  but now He speaks to us of the Father openly and will never remember the old moral law concepts most Christians still entertain. Its moral doctrine of Moses and its teaching that punishes our behavior is now washed away by the blood of the Lamb. 

All of the beliefs that say,  “God is dealing with us” were  all formed in 'time and space' and it was all subject to the curse. This is why the Scripture says, "Cursed is every man that hangs on a tree."

Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the old.

This is why He said, "You cannot put new wine in old bottles." The old is gone. "Praise the Lord." In Hebrews 9 we read that 'if the first covenant (or the so-called law covenant) would have been acceptable to God, it would have been forever so, but He found fault with it.'

1. Who made this Covenant if God found fault with it?
  2. Did God make a faulty Covenant? No!
  3. God made a Covenant in Christ Jesus and this is the only Covenant there is.

There is no old Covenant.

There is only One Covenant and this is the New Covenant, ratified in the Blood of the Lamb. The other Covenants are not a progression of times until we come to the new, no, the new has always been there right from the beginning when God said, 'Let us create man in our image and in our likeness and let him have dominion over everything that walks, flies, creeps and swims.' This is the dominion, which we still have when 'passing through' the old. In other words, we cannot put old patches on new garments. We cannot put an old patch on the self-righteousness of the Hebrews and put on the righteousness which is of God, it cannot be done.

The righteousness of God is without the moral code of law.

We read again in Ephesians: "Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure (His good thoughts toward us) which He has purposed in Himself:"

This is a Covenant of Grace,  because He purposed it in Himself and there is no argument. He did not say, "What do you think about this?" No! He purposed it in Himself. "Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ." "The law came by Moses."

Did grace or even truth came by Moses? No, no, no!

Therefore, the first good and evil Covenant was not even Truth, for God found fault with it. Hebrews 8:6-8 (KJV)      But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. [7] For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. [8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:  

Can we now understand why we need to let the BLAZE OF LIFE burn out every belief we have of God, man and his relationship to God. Everything that we have ever learned and we must probably dispose of most of our notes we have ever made during the years because there is no substance in it, do you hear?

It has no power of Redemption in it.

• The Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ only has the Power of Redemption and the Power of Immortality in it. Jesus brought Life and Immortality to Light through the Gospel, It is here.   However, as long as we are reading and studying the Old Testament, a veil remains over our understanding and we are still studying the 'types and the shadows'.

In Hebrews 10 we read, "For the law having a shadow (or a type or a picture) of good things to come, but not that very image of the things.

If I had a cake on the table and I shone a bright light behind it and said, "You can eat the shadow on the wall"; what would you say? 'You eat it yourself, it is only a shadow and the shadow of a dog never bit anybody.  Nothing can by any means hurt you if you recognize the reality that the law could never bring in Life,  because it was a shadow of things to come and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect."

It does not do this,  even though we may continually study the Old Testament and even the New Testament in some cases. However, the naked, unadulterated Spiritual Book of John reveals Truth much more accurately than the whole of the Old Testament. Do you hear Me?

I would like to take you to My understanding of what true Genesis IS,  and this is the Book of John. "In the Beginning is the Word and the Word is with God and the Word is God." Notice, there is no sperm and egg, there is no beginning and ending, there is no starting and finishing, there is no male of female.

There is only absolute Truth,  revealed as the Light and the Life of all living; it's the constitution, it is the fabric of your whole being, the Word. We are born again not of the corruptible seed but the incorruptible seed, which is the living word of God and this, was in the Beginning long before the foundations of the world. We were in Him before the foundation of the world but when the foundation of the world was laid, the Lamb was slain.

The Lamb was not slain before the foundation of the world. The Lamb was slain, when the foundation of the world was laid, not before.

FOUNDATION means FUNDAMENTALISM - the doctrines that have come out of the fig leaf Church,  formed when the fig leaves came over Adam's heart to hide his nakedness. This is the Church that we know today as Babylon the Great - the great whore that sits on the waters of society –teaching the doctrines of devils,  because this is where all doctrines were formed, in the darkness of guilt and fear of death.

Every doctrine we can imagine is formed out of this 'fig leaf Church.' The concept that God and man were separate is the lie formed by religion. In Truth, we never been separated from the Father. We may have the feeling of separation, but this is what we inherited from Adam. We inherited the feeling of nakedness, unworthiness, guilt, fear, anxiety from Adam, but now in Christ Jesus, all of these feelings of guilt,  are washed away in an instant. When we hear the Gospel of the finished work of God, we are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb, we re—cognize that we have been drawn into the Presence and can stay there forever and never step out of it again.  However, it takes courage to step away from our previous beliefs about God. I realize that there are not many who have the courage to do this, because if you dare to speak that God is not perfecting or even dealing with His Church, we are immediately excommunicated and classified as  heretics. We continue reading in Hebrews 10:2, "For then would they not have ceased to be offered those sacrifices because then the worshippers once purged should have no more conscience of sin. (or no sin consciousness). But in those sacrifices there is remembrance again of sins every year.

For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats should take away sins. Wherefore, when He comes into the world, (Who is He? God, in the form of Jesus), He said, Sacrifice and offering thou would not, but a body has thou prepared for me." What does this mean?

We always thought it speaks about the  physical body of Jesus that was prepared for Him through Mary. No! The body that was prepared is the “Body of Christ”. You are the Body that He prepared.

When Peter had the Revelation, "You are that Christ, the Son of the Living God," Jesus said, "Upon this massive Revelation I will build my Body and the gates of Hell and the Powers of Death will not prevail against it."

What is this Body?

It is a hearing ear,  this is why we read in Psalms 40:6: "Sacrifices and offerings thou did not desire, but mine ears hast thou opened." This is Jesus speaking, "My ears hast thou opened."

The ear of Jesus was opened to see 'the joy that was set before Him and therefore He endured the Cross-He saw the Body prepared from the beginning. Jesus saw the fullness of Him that filled all in all that will penetrate every nook and cranny of the earth and all shall be filled with the knowledge of the Glory of His Presence. This is so wonderful!

We read in Ephesians1: 9- "Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself: That in the dispensation of the fullness of times, He  gathered (the gathering that happened here in Ephesians 1 verse 10) He gathered together in One all things in Christ (not something that is progressive or future tense). This is the difference between what I would call 'ultimate reconciliation' and 'complete reconciliation' that Jesus performed on the Cross. There is a difference. It is no longer according to the outer appearance when people are still sinning and sick and down and out and God is gradually reconciling everything them. No!

God is not reconciling this world, Jesus destroyed the Prince of this World and all its evil workings.

1.  This world is not God ordained,  God controlled or God maintained or sustained as it has no constitution or substance, it is but illusion, a dream state of beginnings and endings.
  2.  This world is the Realm of Darkness and Jesus spoilt the Principalities and the Powers and the Rulers of the Darkness of this world.
  3. Jesus made an open show of this world of illusion, triumphed over it in it, and gathered unto Himself all things.

You and I are complete in Christ Jesus. So then, "God was in Christ reconciling His True World, the Image created in True Holiness and Righteousness unto Himself." "Awake thou that sleepeth and arise from the dead and Christ will give Thee Light."

There is no progression or any processing any more, not  gradually become more holy or more peaceful. We all need to become as Jesus and say, "Father, forgive them because they do not know what they do."  When you know what happened on the Cross-where you were washed in the Blood of the Lamb, you also have the ability to forgive as Jesus forgave. Now in this understanding, we will be sowing to the Spirit and we will reap LIFE.

We can say, "Father, forgive them" even though it may be difficult at first, but after awhile it will become easier as we become more and more aware of "Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us that we should be called the Children of God"

A wonderful feeling comes over us, a sense of a burning LOVE, something that we have never experienced before in religion. It is an awakening of the LOVE of GOD in us that is contained in the word FORGIVE.  When I realized that Jesus left His Glory and became a mistaken Identity for me, I was born again.  Now, in  this loving Light, I am forgiven of my ignorance of not knowing what I was doing in my humanity I entered into His Rest.

In Mark 1.15 we read, "Jesus said, Time is fulfilled." What does 'time' is fulfilled' mean? It means that all prophecy and everything spoken by prophets is now fulfilled and the timeless realm of NOW (where the flowers grow) reigns. In the Now Realm where Father speaks to Son within Consciousness is LIFE ETERNAL.  This is the realm of Grace and Truth where the realm of eternality and immortality reigns, where God performs that we are called to do, then the Blaze of Life has its perfect way.

Much love to all, Tony

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1100/1191.html Attainment-to-Spiritual-Freedom4.mp3

Tony and Martha

Visit our new Message Board "A Light House" at:
http://www.alighthouse.org/

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.