Freedom Voice Newsletters

logo

Did God lowered ITS creation into vanity 

September 10, 2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[printable]

Hi Marilyn. Again, in order to understand that God or if you like Christ, we must see what is the substance of all form as it was ordained in Gen1.  Gen2 is not God inspired, it is but a mind formed world of opposites, the illusion of material sense,  formed out of the dust of the ground, (carnal mind) that caused all the problems we see and hear of today.  All things ordained are of God, yes, but not things that are but a product of the Human mind, such as the formation of God as a separate being from ITS creation.  God and man =1. Not 3.

Notice that I say ITS creation as God is not 3 Persons in the sky sitting on a throne, that is error.  Jesus said, "Our Father, which, not who is in Heaven" + The Spirit IT SELF not who,  making intercession for the saints. I can do all things through Christ which, not who."

James 1:16-18 (KJV) 
Do not err, my beloved brethren. [17] Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. [18] Of ITS own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Here we see where we fit in. Can you say "I"?  If you can, you are the creature of God, begotten out of the invisible, you are not born of woman, if you believe this,  you are still under the curse of moral Law and die in our sin (mistaken I--dentity).

"I" is God, I is the cause of all things ordained. By this "I" AM, all things are formed, but remember you are not of the earth, you came forth out of the womb of God. Where is this I AM that is conscious of IT SELF?  Think for a minute, is this I in your feet? Is this I in your hands or legs? Maybe you think that this "I"  that you are is in your heart, or between your ears, but I say unto you, you are not in the body we know as flesh. "I" IS GOD, "I"  cannot be located in a material universe as the universe we see as matter is but illusion without any substance or nature to preserve or keep its self, we must be born again.

Paul wrote to the Hebrews, telling them that what you see as matter, came out of the invisible Father, the cause of all life. Hebrews 11:3 (KJV) 
    Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Even if this earthly body dies we already have an eternal Body not made with hands eternal in the Heavens. As far as where evil or error came from, for that is the quest for most ultimate re-conciliation teachers who believe that all things, good and evil alike, including the devil is eventually returning to God and reconciled, but that again is error in its highest degree of darkness. God is Light and in IT there is no darkness at all, let us not think that God is the author of good and evil as we see it in the world today! Think beloved think, don't listen to these religious voices that teach error. Adam hid him self as he felt he was naked and fearful of what would happen. God asked Adam, "where are you Adam?  Adam I am afraid and hid my self!  God said, "Who told you that you are naked and afraid, fear did not come out of God? Here evil was generated, but be honest God did not even know where evil came from, so why should we try to be doctoring the Scripture so that we can blame God for evil. God said,"2 Tim. 1:7 (KJV) 
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.  Here we see that fear did not generate in God, evil is a product of the carnal mind. In Romans 5 Romans 5:12 (KJV) 
    Wherefore, as by one man (not God) sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:  Marianne, I must say, that we never  come to understand this what I teach with the reasoning mind and unless we submit our mind to the inner Father who teaches us all things, we remain in the darkness of the letter that kills. Love Tony.   Some Scriptures to meditate on!  John 5:39 (KJV) 
    Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.   Deut. 29:29 (KJV) 
    The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

John 6:44-51 (KJV) 
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. [45] It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. [46] Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. [47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. [48] I am that bread of life. [49] Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. [50] This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. [51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.  

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/...1338.html (What-God-IS.mp3)

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/...1339.html (I-the-Principle-of-Immortality.mp3)

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/...2282.html (Romans-8.mp3)

Did God lowered ITS creation into vanity as believed by many Kingdom Preachers? 2282 Kathy Fitz  gives a clear insight into this mystery of God lowering us. .

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony. bar
-------Original Message-------

Date: 9/09/2007 11:56:11 PM
Subject: RE: The first and the last Adam

Thank you Tony for that very lucid explanation.  And yes, of course it is alright for you to post it for others to see and learn.  This new information, that Jesus was both Adams, brings forth many new questions that I had never thought of before.  One especially in the quote below, is:  "If ALL THINGS" are of God, then The devil, fall of Adam & Eve, the entire world of illusion, must have been in the plan and was not an 'accident'.  Also,
could you please explain more fully the "Father, Son, & Holy Spirit" being One and the Same, that you mentioned briefly in the audio message.  Also, how and where do we 'fit in'?  As you can see, I have a lot of questions and I hope I'm not imposing on your time.  I do appreciate all your help.      Love & Blessings, 
 Marilyn

[18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

bar

From: Light of the World Ministries [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 1:52 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: The first and the last Adam

Dear Tony,   Can you please answer a question for me?  The following scripture caught my attention when I saw (in parentheses) the statement below.  (And the world was made by Him).  It didn't say, "The EARTH was made by Him.  My question now is - Was He Adam?  I Know He was the 2nd Adam, but was He the 1st also.  "He came to His own, and His own received Him not.  Was that because He had changed from fleshly Adam to spiritually Christ that they didn't receive Him?  I am really confused here, so I hope you can help me.  Many thanks and God bless,     Marilyn
                  Hello Marilyn,  I have posted your question to the rest of our mailing list, I hope this is all right, so all can benefit from this obvious problem in the body of Christ.   Here is the answer to your questions. The true and only world is pure willed action a world of total harmony,  formed out of God's own heart where nothing can enter to make a lie.   This World or Cosmos was in the Mind of God, a place where mankind was to live and have its being in perfect harmony and peace forever. This state of total Being---ness, is a World where total peace and creativity existed, created out of the Consciousness of the Father is the original Heaven, a  World that Adam supposed to have dominion over as He was the keeper of the this ordained World. This World of total harmony was the place or Mind that was also in Christ Jesus,  who was both the first and the last Adam, the Alpha and Omega where all things indivisibly exist forever perfect and immortal. That is the true world and to human sense this place is a mystery as it is hid with Christ in God. The first Adam lost his dominion and through fear and a sense of nakedness Adam formed what Jesus termed this world.    Here are a few Scriptures for you to meditate on.

John 16:28 (KJV) 
    I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world (the place of fear and war) (: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father. Jesus was born Adam, born of a woman under the moral code of the law that kept the first Adam and all mankind from entering into the new Heaven.

Galatians 4:3-7 (KJV) 
    Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: [4] But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, [5] To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. [6] And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. [7] Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. 

As the last Adam, Jesus overcame the Hell that the first Adam formed,  as this world he lives in and by dying as the Last Adam,  the old order of fear and guilt was forever dealt with and made us all to sit in Him,  in Heavenly places.(New Heaven or Mind of Christ)

John 16:33 (KJV) 
    These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.   John 17:5-6 (KJV) 

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. [6] I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

John 17:9 (KJV) 
   I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.  

John 17:11-16 (KJV) 
    And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. [12] While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. [13] And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. [14] I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. [15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. [16] They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Below is a Word that came forth from the Father of Light, this Sunday at 10 am. The unveiling of the Pattern Son, the I AM----I AM, the fullness of the God Head bodily. The trinity is created by the Roman Church, so is the devil, giving us a  false understanding as to what  truth is.

John 10:10-11 (KJV) 
    The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I AM come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. [11] I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep. I believe that this message will help you Identifying with your true "I"----dentity,  so you can live without being confused.  Love Tony   

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

-------Original Message-------

bar
Date: 9/09/2007 11:55:19 AM
Subject: Question?

Dear Tony,

Can you please answer a question for me?  The following scripture caught my attention when I saw (in parentheses) the statement below.  (And the world was made by Him).  It didn't say, "The EARTH was made by Him.  My question now is - Was He Adam?  I Know He was the 2nd Adam, but was He the 1st also.  "He came to His own, and His own received Him not.  Was that because He had changed from fleshly Adam to spiritually Christ that they didn't receive Him?  I am really confused here, so I hope you can help me.  Many thanks and God bless,     Marilyn

John 1:9-14 (KJV)      That was the true Light, which lights every man that cometh into the world. [10] He was in the world, (((and the world was made by him,)))    and the world knew him not. [11] He came unto his own, and his own received him not. [12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782

VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.