logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Now is the hour to experience our Christ Heritage

January 9, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

[Printable][Html]

I, the Creature of God is our true Identity that is NOW coming into our awareness to bring us back to our heritage, preserving our whole being, Spirit, Soul, and Body, financially and socially.

I like to remind you again, God did not create a body for man out of the dust of the ground that is not what Gen 2 tells us.  The body we feel, and suffer in is a formation of the carnal mind; it is the mortality Adam,  formed through his disobedience to the Father.  The body Adam formed in his ignorance is what I call the Pain Body (read my letter, "Transcending the pain body). Adam subjected the truth of life to time and space and dying it dies, it cannot be avoided, it goes back to the dust; (the Serpent realm is the realm of opposites, life and death, sickness and health, the Phantom of Materiality, the genetic fable of life)

2Corint: Chapter 5

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation, which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.

Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. You see here that our true body, the Body God ordained for us to have for all eternity is incorporeal and incorruptible, made without hands, eternal in the heavens. Remember, we do not have a physical and a spiritual body, we only have the Body, which is Christ, this is what I hear Kingdom Preachers teach that God created this Physical sense of Body first, but that is not true at all.

In truth, there is not a Flesh and Blood man and a new creation Man later on, that again is false and misleading. If any man or woman is in Christ, he or she is the creature of God, not going to be one day. God’s Creature is not born by the will of the flesh (born of a woman) but of God, without Father and without Mother, the New Order, which has always been.

That was the true Light, which gives light to every man coming into the world. He was in the world, the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. Nevertheless, as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The New Creation Man did not come into being when Jesus rose from the dead. Jesus destroyed the false image (born of sperm and egg) and rose again from the death realm, He showed us our True Heritage, the Image of God that has always been in God. As Children of God we are not born of flesh, we just must wake up out of the dust of false doctrine and know Christ to be our true life; ‘I’ will give us light.

I am the eternal offspring of God (there is only one only begotten of the Father and I am complete in Christ Jesus. When I know that Jesus destroyed the Pain Body (the Body of Sin, the mind formed body in which we suffer death) destroyed on the Cross-when Jesus cried –“It is finished”, I become conscious. Now, the same Spiritual awareness which Jesus had as being one in the Father,  now dwells in me. Conscious knowing this quickens even my mortal body and healing will take place in all area of my experience.

Remember, any thing that God created in the beginning, including our body cannot dissolve; even what we call death for our Body is eternal and immortal. He saw that it was good and complete, it is SO and it will be SO FOREVER, think beloved think, this is the Truth!  Only that which man in his carnal mind has formed can be dissolved, IT IS THE BODY OF SIN, it is but temporal, so be encouraged.  Jesus came in this temporal body of flesh first. In His body of flesh He sensed all the wrath of the Devil in it, and cried; “My God why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus carried our sins and our fear and diseases on his Adam body of flesh, born of a woman, born under the Law. Through the death of the Body He re-deemed them all who where all there lifetime subject to the fear of Death, it is wonderful, can you hear his Voice calling you now? Trough death He destroyed him who had the power of death that is the devil, and gave us the spirit of adoption by which we can cry Abba Father.

Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Heb2

Deeply pay attention to what is spoken on this Audio below as it contains the key to be sustained by the inner Christ Self,  while the human world (including all evangelical Christianity)  is shaken from all its trust in materiality, trust in money, trusting in a god that does not even exists,  or trust in any other form of security, especially thinking that Jesus will solve all our problems when He returns, as He never left. . That dog won't hunt, we must now forsake our self trust and surrender to the inner anointing of NOW LIVING, for that is where our salvation comes from, the Presence of your own Consciousness which in due time will show you how to escape the judgements of past fears and anxieties of what is going to happen in the future.

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/.../2035.html Now is the hour to experience our Christ Heritage.mp3

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.