Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Life in the only Begotten of the Father,

Free of guilt and fear of death or judgement.

January 26, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable][Html]

Dissolving the Lie of Personal sense, freeing us from our false sense of self!

First an Email where you will find out what the false prophet known also as the Serpent is. 

This email is directed to answer some urgent questions, so when you read this email and  listen to my Audio's,  my answer to these feelings of guilt and sense of separation from the life of God,  you shall hear it with your inner true Self as true. However, do not try to understand spiritual language with your human mind, for all that comes from the Father of all is foolishness to what is known as humanity that believes that there is a natural man and a spiritual man.  

Now to question, No 1, I feel that will answer some other questions, so listen to that anointing that is in the midst of your heart, then freedom comes, bringing healing and restoration to your whole experience.. 

Quote, Dear Tony, Let me first say I witness what you said in your article "Beyond Knowledge" and understand what you are saying. I would like to ask a question though, you stated on your tape, Love, Dissolves the Serpents Tail. That you mailed to me recently.  You said, "the whole world is the body of Christ".  Could you explain this please? Does not the word say that if we are not born again of the spirit of Christ we are none of his? I am referring to Rom 8:9, 1cor 2:12, and John 14:17 to name a few.  In addition, my friend says we are God.  I know the body is "the" Christ, and we are one with God in spirit, but how can Adam be one with anyone, since Christ destroyed him at the cross?  I hope I am making myself clear.  Thank you very much.   Blessings,  Marjorie  

Thank you Marjorie, I will explain what it means "God so loved the world".  God ordained the world in the beginning to be the Body of Christ where all fullness is, but what we know as this human world, we are dealing with  a formation of cunningly devised fables, generated when Adam says; I am afraid, I am naked. This feeling of separation, guilt and fear of being punished,  caused the serpent realm to come into expression, the realm of opposites (good and evil) to be formed as it says in Isaiah 14----Isaiah 14:12-15 (MsgB)

What a comedown this, O Babylon!

Daystar! Son of Dawn!  (Lucifer is a Latin word for Light bearer, put there by a roman catholic priest called Jerome, creating this world of opposites, good and evil and this  devil that holds most of the orthodox Church in bondage as all along it was Adam--the Light bearer that feared and lost his One--ness in the Father.

I like to remind you that this Light bearer is Christ, the Lamb of God that was in the beginning in God that now takes away our mistaken belief that we are Adam and that is but a lie, as humanity is but a phantom of the unconscious darkness of the carnal mind. The Lamb of God, our true Self, which is the only begotten of the Father,  slain when this world was founded. Revelation 13   Rev. 13:8-10 (MsgB)

Everyone on earth whose name was not written from (not before as so many teach) the world's foundation in the slaughtered Lamb's Book of Life will worship the Beast.

[9] Are you listening to this? [10] They have made their bed; now they must lie in it. Anyone marked for prison goes straight to prison; anyone pulling a sword goes down by the sword. Meanwhile, God's holy people passionately and faithfully stand their ground.

2 Peter 1:19 (KJV)

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star (Lucifer---Light bearer arise in your hearts:

Rev. 2:28 (KJV)

And I will give him the morning star.  

Rev. 22:16 (KJV)

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 

You now may ask me, "did the image of God, God's offspring which is Christ, fall

I do not think that anybody living in religious concepts can explain where F.E.A.R, false evidence appearing as real came from. However, I know that when fear came in, the Lamb of God, our true Self  was slain,  the nature of innocence that we had in the Father was disrupted and slain, veiled to all reality. Like I said before,---this dream world of the senses is controlled by the manifestation of the  false prophet that are in your un--consciousness and will continue to condemn you until you awaken out of the Serpents dream, and know your self as you are known of the Father, full of Grace and Truth. (As Jesus said; "Beware of false Prophets, thoughts and impressions of fear  that speak out of the un-unconsciousness, feelings of rejection, fear, guilt etc).

I admonish you not to listen to voices that bring condemnation that ask you, “What have you done with your talents?  These condemning words bring fear and uncertainty as to what you are in Christ Jesus.

These false impressions slay the Lamb and your innocence is defiled.  

Jeremiah 29:8-9 (KJV)

For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets(voice of the serpent)  and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed. [9] For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord.  

Question 2.

Quote, “How can Adam be one with anyone since Christ destroyed that phantom sense on the cross?” 

That is a good question, as many dear brothers and sisters cannot tell the difference between humanity and Christ, which is the image of God.

2 Cor. 4:1-4 (KJV)

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; [2] But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. [3] But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: [4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

There is a teaching going around called ultimate reconciliation, believing that Adam, our humanity is eventually going to be saved, as it is taught that all shall be awakened and reconciled. This is a lie; I like to tell you,   Jesus did not come to save or reconcile Adam or in any way improve his status, as all humanity abides in the Serpent realm, the fear dream of separation alienated from the Life of God through the ignorance that is in them.  Jesus as the Last Humanity destroyed this sense of guilt and fear of separation, in His own body on the Cross. Jesus was both born Adam, but essentially Christ; He took part of our humanity, yes,  destroyed it in His own body on the tree. Jesus said; it is finished. If you like to know more of the vicarious priest hood, type vicarious priest or it is finished in the web search you will find on my web http://freedomvoice.net  

John 3:12-15 (KJV) If I have told you earthly things and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? [13] And no man hath ascended to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man, which is in heaven.

[14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

[15] That whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Can you not see that there are 2 lifting up? Jesus lifted up the humanity of all humankind in the man and by dying, Jesus destroyed that serpent realm called humanity. The other lifting up is this; John 11:41 (KJV) 
Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. Moreover, Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

John 12:32 (KJV) 
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto ME---All who are of the truth hear His Voice, they will not listen again to the false prophet that brings fear and uncertainty, they have the light of life.  

John 18:36-37 (KJV) 
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. [37] Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth hears my voice and will not listen to false impressions coming from the accuser..

Lastly, an email from a dear sister that did not understand what I meant by beware of false prophets.  Quote; 

Dear Tony, I appreciate your teachings and your revelations.  You are a gift. I do take exception to the sentence to "be aware of false teachers." I do not think there is anything to fear from "false teachers" Perfect love casts out all fear.  There is an inner voice within all and is that voice which should lead and definitely not fear!  That inner voice will direct and guide all on their journey of awakening and it cannot fail.  There is a plan for every man...if not, we would have never come into truth. As we at one time, certainly at that time we were listening to the "false teacher."   

My heart is to release fear...let humanity know "all is very good" and to trust the voice within no matter what outside voices are dictating!  What we fight against we empower! My desire is not to offend, but I feel so strongly about this...God is in control.  There is nothing, which will stop the awakening and arising of humanity...nothing.  ALL is in perfect order and we can enter a true rest! We must unveil a God which is all-powerful and the truth that we are One with Him! In Love, Mary--------------------unquote.

Dear sister, I understand what you are saying,  and I agree with you, coming from a standpoint that all is wonderful when you understand first what humanity is and discern the serpent realm that speaks or prophecy doom and condemnation. Humanity is not awakening to its true self for humanity is the serpent realm a generation of a viper, the realm of flesh where the accuser of the brethren abides. If we do not have an insight as to what error is, we can never come to understand what truth is either.  There is not an awakening Humanity, the ego must die, and Christ must be born in our hearts.

James 1:16-18 (KJV) 
Do not err, my beloved brethren. [17] Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. [18] Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.  

The questions and answers above should now give you a good understanding what humanity represents and what you and I are in relation to God, One only begotten of the Father and also know what I mean by 'false prophets'. A few scriptures for you to meditate on.  

Matthew 7:15 (KJV) 
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  

Matthew 24:11 (KJV) 
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.  

Matthew 24:24 (KJV) 
For there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 

Mark 13:22 (KJV) 
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.  

Luke 6:26 (KJV) 
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! For so did their fathers to the false prophets.  

2 Peter 2:1 (KJV) 
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.  

1 John 4:1 (KJV) 
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.