Light of the World Ministries
Freedom Voice Network
Light of the world inspirations
January 5, 2009
Jobs Hedge Explained!
A revelation of the ever-enlarging insight into the only true God and Jesus Christ His Son.
"Behold !, take notice, I show you a mystery, we shall not all sleep" was the Word given to us from the Holy Spirit for our January 2000 letter. The Spirit is giving us the same Word again "Behold!, recognize, to gaze at something remarkable," is a command from the writer, the Holy Spirit.
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, it is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness."2 Tim 3:16.
It is the prayer of Jesus that we might be having an experiential knowledge of God, the only genuine God and of Him whom He sent on a mission, Jesus Christ. John 17: 1-3 Wuest translation. Isn't it wonderful, the prayer of Jesus is now being answered as we behold, look again, suddenly the Light of revelation will break through the cloud of human and religious beliefs.
God HAS commanded the Light to shine out of darkness and the god of this world cannot blind our minds any longer. We fully realize that we have not known God aright nor have we known what the devil is. The promise has come that we will not all sleep but wake up to righteousness. As we behold……. look again……. and allow ourselves to be corrected and instructed in righteousness.
Jobs Hedge explained!
Job 1:6-12 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. 8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an up-right man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? 9 Then Satan an-swered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? 10 Hast not thou made a hedge about him, his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. 11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD."
This story of God and Satan as an adversary is allegorical, therefore we must not see this story as if there is a being called Satan as an opposing factor to God's Nature and Name, for that is impossible, there are no opposites in the Godhead!.
The story of God, Job and the devil is psychological, depicting the working of the mind of man which is the devil which is in conflict with His true Nature, which is “I”! This conflict in the Mind will continue to operate in us all, until we know that our Personal Sense of Life (Adam) is but Illusion, it is not God Created therefore it is without substance or Nature, think of it Adam must be reckoned dead and crucified with Jesus the Christ of God, are you hearing this? Jesus (a type of Job) in His trial in the wilderness of self-survival was also confronted by the devil. Continued in Attachment.
And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness 2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he after-ward hungered. 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. 5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, showed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. (KJV)
First we must understand that all material possession we call money, houses, pleasure of all sorts are the realm of flesh, which Job had established through his obedience to Spiritual Law, consequently he prospered and was rich in all goods and material wealth.
Think for a minute; "You are a Christian, you are healthy, happy and have a wonderful family, in other words, you have walked with God and your obedience to God's Law has brought you to a wonderful life.
Now comes the acid test, are you willing to forsake all your security and let your hedge down so that Satan can work on you? Remember, Satan is your disposition, Satan is not some fallen angel, Satan is your sense of fear, fear of death, fear of lack, fear of disease! Satan is the carnal mind and lives between your ears, can you see this?
Jesus conquered Satan by surrendering all his material ties including his Physical body. Jesus as the Son of God (not Adam) said:
John 10:17-18 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. (KJV)
Jesus let down His hedge willingly to deliver us all from our sense of alienation, can you hear this? Satan took all his physical sense of Life and thought he killed the Lamb of God, but did he? No he did not, Satan, (fear of lack, fear of death, fear, what I fear greatly will come upon us, but who or what caused the hedge of protection to be taken from Job?. Did Sovereign God take Jobs hedge away, did God subject man to vanity, did God lower us into the Hell hole of this world? Of course not!
Remember, man in his true Nature is the offspring of God, I AM, the Nature and Name of the Almighty!
Man is not an outlined form surrounded by limitations to tempt him, no, man is an individual expression of God's Being, expressing the infinite Good, the eternal harmony, the Allness of Life, Truth and Love. Like Jesus, who was in the form of God, showed man his True heritage and his Right relation ship with God his or her Father.
This Father is "I" God, think of it, in your true Nature you are One in the Father, and all that I am and have is a Spiritual heritage invisible to human sense. Job was safe and whole, the hedge of spiritual sense and belonging was around him, and he was rich in all goods. Now Job a type of Christ was confronted by his own carnal mind, like Jesus with Satan; (sense of lack and fear of death).
That is all what Satan is, a desire to live longer, a desire to be rich, thinking that mammon is the answer.
Always remember, there is not God taking down your hedge, your hedge is taken down if you trust in Mammon, think now, the whole world has its hedge down already because of One Man's disobedience and lost the birthright.
As Christians we have a hedge around us to protect us from evil, is this not great?
Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. (KJV)
But now I show you a mystery. Are we prepared to let go of all our wealth, even our health, our position in Life, so that we may become a Savior in Zion, can you let down your hedge and trust the Same Spirit that raised Jesus, to raise you up also ?
- God in this case is your True Self called "I" or Christ, which is the true Image of God to whom the promise of Eternal Life is given.
- Satan is the Voice of the flesh, the humanity speaking out for recognition, I want to live and succeed, a good human gesture, but that feeling cannot enter the Kingdom of God.
However in the story of Job, sovereign God would seems to have a conversation with the adversary the devil, however this is impossible, God's eyes are to Holy to behold inequity. The conversation is taking place inside the mind of man. Job, being the Christ awareness, Satan is the mind of flesh, a material sense of being which seems to oppose God.
That is why Paul thought that the carnal mind was enmity against God, which is also a non truth, for God has no opposites, think of it, God is the only Being!
As we dwell on the spiritual nature and character of man, we leave behind our sense of birth and death, we no longer know ourselves as personality.
Then our Divine Nature Job, or in the New Testament, Jesus, is beginning to reveal the harmonious forms of life, forms of peace, harmony and perfection. However these Spiritual forms have nothing to do with money or so called health or wealth, think of it. We need to constantly keep in thought, Spiritual man, Job or Jesus which you are, is complete in Christ , there are no qualities un-derived from our Father God! All good is embraced in the Divine Consciousness which man reflects, it is wonderful, is it not?
The Is-ness of Good is the Christ the Image of God, revealing the Omnipresence and Omniscience of God's Nature and Name. In your true nature you too are expressing eternal Life in all its Fullness, it is won-wonderful, but now let us look at the contrast.
Satan is a Phantom.
- Satan (the adversary) is a Phantom sense of being, which Jesus called flesh, can you hear this?
- What is born of flesh is flesh, what is born of Spirit is Spirit.
- Flesh is the survival sense we all experience as humans, the Humus, flesh and blood, which has no place in the Reality of God's Be-being, think of it, there is no true you in flesh and blood, you are Spirit, you are God's offspring, eternal and immortal!
- Jesus, like Job was confronted with the same flesh and blood urge to live, but Jesus said; You shall worship the Lord thy God and only Him shall you serve, Glory be to God's Holy Name!
Like I said before, the story of Job and Jesus in the wilderness is a picture of us, depicting our true Self the "I" in conflict with our humanity which is Flesh, this we must understand, God is not dealing with us or tempting us, it is our own Satan which tempts us.
Remember, there is no outside influence in this story of Job, called God or Satan working on Job, for that matter. You see beloved, we must realize that all this dialogue is within the Mind of man, for man is both devil and God, we must make up our mind, who do we serve, Mammon or God? In the light of this truth we have to make up our minds, which impulse do we want to serve, flesh or Spirit, we cannot serve two masters?
Matthew 6:19-24 19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness! 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. (KJV)·
- Our Flesh, (persona) speaks to the Image of God, Job which IS GOD!
- Don't forget, in our true Nature we are One with the Father, full of Grace and Truth, Jesus being the first born from the dead, don't you love Him?
The allegory continues to unfold as we begin to discern the meaning of the story in Job, always realizing; God did not put this adversary realm into motion, it was Job in his sense of fear that calamity came upon him. "What I fear greatly is come upon me"
This is important, for there are many teachers who teach that God created this Adversary to test and try us, but that is not true, we are our own problem, and we must find out how to solve them!
Romans 5:17-18 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (KJV)
- The word Persona means: I resist, think of it!
- The Word Personality comes from the Latin persona, meaning a mask.
In ancient Greece people of noble birth often took part in plays and pageants, and to hide their Identity they wore what we commonly call false faces or masks. This is precisely what personality, (Satan) means--a false face or false attitude toward Life. Personality is always playing a part, assuming that which is not and has no substance or nature to maintain its false self life. Personality is bartered for in the public eye, you only have to read the numerous advertisements to find that a charming personality may be acquired for a small sum of money, only to bring havoc when you hire this personality.
You see beloved, the very nature of personality is changeableness, personality is a thing of the imagination, and persona is the Satan, the Accuser of the Brethren. But rejoice, 'I' the Image of God does not change, we are created in His Image and Likeness, we always will be the Son of the Most High. Now at this moment even if we have made our bed in Hell we have to stop fighting the Flesh, stop resisting evil, agree with your adversary the Devil, for through non-resistance we overcome the Devil.
Revelation 12:10-11 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb (the Principle of non-resistance...No War, think of it), and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (KJV)
Satan cast down!
When we know that the accuser is cast down, we can now trust again in the Invisible presence of God, even if Satan has takes all, He cannot take your Life, is this not great? If your hedge is down because of ignorance, trust God your Father, then all that you have lost will be returned to you with interest, it is wonderful. From a negative standpoint Flesh or Devil brings with it all the complexes and inhibitions it assumes. Flesh is all evil, even if it appears good for a season, both good and evil come from the tree of knowledge, which is death.
The personality, Carnal Man or Satan is under the Law of heredity and environment, opportunity and chance. Personality functions from the plane of the relative (Native birth) and is subject to the curse of the law, for as you sow so shall you reap.
- The personality has to die out to its personal sense of life, so that the real Image of God can come out from under the curse of conscious thinking and self preservation.
This means we have to abandon all the put on self knowledge-edge and will, and surrender to the Voice which leads us back to the Father, can you hear this? The persona in Sanskrit means Satan or the opposing and accusing factor which veils us to our 'True Self which is Christ the Image of God, so think on this beloved.
Galatians 2:19-21 For I (the persona) through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 20 I (persona) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then the humanity of Christ is dead in vain. (KJV)
- Our sense of independent sense of a self life is the persona, a conviction that we are a personality, a real being, but that is not true, flesh is not a real being, flesh is a Phantom which is nonexistent in the Godhead.
- Adam is a mind formed Creature, without a heritage in God, think of it!
For instance, the belief of the Flesh or Carnal mind is that our supply comes to us from the outside as a material substance, but can we not see that is impossible, all God's Supply is Spiritual and invisible to our carnal mind. In our persona we believe that we are Native born! In this naivety we believe that we are, we are tied to the past and bound to the sins of the fathers, which will be our lot for countless generations, what a deception personality is. However, we must remember, in Christ the Law of the personality is fulfilled, are you hearing this? In Christ we now have an individual expression (not personal) as the offspring of God the Father, which transcends all the Law of self exaltation and self abasement, which is but moralism. Flesh, it is in the same category Flesh is Imagination. In Adam we all died and we lost our heritage as sons of God, but in Christ the Individual expression of the Father, ALL SHALL BE MADE ALIVE, Praise His Holy Name!
In Christ all the curse of the Law of the Past is cancelled. In our mistaken Identity as in personal sense we experienced guilt, fear and a sense of rejection, which is washed away by the blood of the Lamb, it is wonderful. The Lamb of God is the individual Life force of Christ, which has lost all sense of self-motivation as a persona. In Christ Jesus we have no tie to past relativity and laws of heredity. "Call no man your Father, for One is your Father, God" In Christ Jesus we are free when we obey His Voice and not listen to strangers!
The Individual Consciousness now has the ability to hear the Voice of the One Son of God), who left His Persona in the Grave; it is wonderful, is it not. Jesus destroyed the Persona the Devil and nailed this Serpent to the Cross through non resistance. Jesus became obedient to death, that is how the victory is won, letting go of our sense of survival. Those who hear the Voice of Christ and obey Him will also come out of the grave of personal sense. We will rise into the Christ Individuality; we now have our being as the New Creation Man, full of Grace and Truth.
- In Christ Jesus we have our hedge all around us, never to be taken away again, even if I make my bed in Hell and God seems to have forsaken me, I still worship Him, glory be to His Name.
- I am not led by the appearance even if I physically die, I know that My Redeemer Lives, praise His Holy Name.
In truth I realize that the Father and I are One. I know intuitively that it was not sovereign God who takes away my hedge in order to try or teach me some thing. No, in my ignorance of Truth, in my Persona I do all these things, I create Light and I create darkness. There is not another I that I am, the onus is on "I" which is the Offspring of God, we must realize this!
- The New Creation Man acknowledges no power or dominion outside of him or her true individual self.
- "I" is Created Equal with God, with all things placed under his or her feet, understanding or righteousness without Moral Law to restrain us, can you hear this?
The New Creation Man is invested with Power from on high, so "I" can tread upon scorpions and adders, meaning all, even the most subtle beliefs in the relative realm of the personal are under his or her feet, if we discern what is God teaching, and what is just religious imagination, think on this!
- The Individuality of the New Creation is the Christ Consciousness, the real Self of every Man and Woman.
- To this Christ Image is given the signs following;--"They shall take up serpents and if they drink anything poisonous or deadly it shall not hurt them.
- The New Creation man (the individual expression of the Living Father) shall heal the sick, raise the dead, open the eyes of the blind, and unstop the deaf ears deaf and blind to truth)
- The activity of all this healing and providing is the result of those who are in Conscious Union with the Father and do those things which the Father has shown them intuitively will they do.
- This Way is the 'Way of Righteousness in which there is Life, there is no death, no disease or lack to bother them.
- All things are given to them to bring a groaning and travailing creation back to its original heritage, it is wonderful; can you hear beloved?
- The New Creation activity is a spontaneous Life expression.
- The Image of God expresses itself effortless and full of understanding, revealing the Finished Kingdom as God Created it in the beginning and saw that it was very good.
Nothing needs to be added or changed in this Finished Kingdom, all we need to hear is the Voice of the One who left no bones behind and follow the Lamb wherever He goes, it is wonderful is it not?
The Finished Kingdom is here and now-it is wonderful. Anything which touches the hem of the garment of those who live in this Consciousness will find healing and freedom from their problems. You see beloved, all humanity is one big problem, it needs to be delivered from their plight through the anointing that is upon the Christ Individual. Like Jesus, who was anointed brought back to our remembrance what we had forgotten in our descent into the Illusion of Personal Sense, think of it!
The New Creation Man or Woman does not try to be good, he or she does not think that we can do anything of our own mind or wisdom, for he that glories let him or her glory in the Lord. The Christ Image shines forth by its own conscious awareness of the Heal-healing Voice in them and it knows No Fear, not even the Fear of Death!
- In the Nature of the Lamb we fear no evil, it is wonderful. In the Christ Expression we can beat our swords our own opinion) into plowshares and our spears accusing words) into pruning hooks the ability to edify the Body of Christ)
- In the Nature of the Lamb we no longer resist. Now instead of showing our own works, we out-ray Love and Peace and speak words of Life and encouragement to all those who want to hear us.
- Now in our New Life we know that Jesus has destroyed him that had the power of persona that is the Devil and delivered them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Hebrews 2:13-15 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me. 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. (KJV)
That is if we have now been delivered from; the persona (The Satan of Personal Self Life). We have been crucified with Jesus and no longer have a life of our own, can you say Amen? We have now come to the full recognition that there is no power outside of mankind to help or to harm them. You see beloved, from the personality springs up all the annoyances of life --hate and fear and guilt; persona is angry and jealous; it sins constantly and is laden with disease and a sense of lack and finally dies, there is no hope in Adam is there now?
The Christ Individual knows no hate or fear; it bestows his Love and his warm expression of Life and abundance on all who come into His or Her Presence. The New Character is as impersonal as the Sun giving forth its Light and shines upon the just and the unjust, its is wonderful!
Isaiah 60:1-3 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. (KJV)
- If you are still worshiping at the shrine of personality, you are sooner or later going to be disappointed, for personality is but a reed shaken in the wind; we need to be born again to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Yet, there so many Christian man and women still mesmerized by Charming personality's which they think speak truth, but it does not heal or deliver them.
- These charming personalities only talk about truth, they do not speak the truth, and can therefore not edify the Body of Christ.
- There is a vast difference between talking truth, or healing the sick and cleansing the lepers of personal sense living with Truth.
- Truth is the word which is now become flesh in you, that is Truth when you hear it intuitively and bear witness to Him who speaks out of your innermost being, and preaches Peace.
- Truth when heard from within, it is Life to those who find it and healing to all their flesh, it is wonderful, can you hear beloved?
- Problems in Life are the expressions of Error, which manifests as our beliefs in them, such as disease, lack. However, they can only exist in our life as a time element which is imposed upon us through ignorance, think of it.
Let me give you an example. If you would be in a dentist chair your conscious thought of pain will be there and hold you there and you suffer, don't you? 5 minutes in a dentist chair will seem to be like eternity. But if for instant you are at the beach and enjoy the sunshine you are in peace and time seems to fly.
Time is relative to your awareness of the circum-stance you are in, can you see this?
So it is with our personal sense of Life which is in the darkness of time and space and we find that most of our lives are not very enjoyable.
John 1:1-6 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (KJV)
Even though the Living Word is the Life unto all living, when the mind of man is dark and lives in a personal sense of life it cannot under-stand, nor hear the Healing Word. The Natural man remains in suffering, he or she remains subject to the curse of personal sense living, which in most cases is worse then 24 hours in a dentist chair.
However there is as Way Out of Personal darkness: A room that has been darkened hundreds of years is no more difficult to lighten then One which light has just been switched off, can you hear this? A so called chronic condition in the body or mind is just as easy to heal as a more acute problem, think of it, there is hope for those who have been ill for years can be cured of their disease-ease and can be brought to the Presence of God in which there is fullness of Joy.
- Evil does not intensify with age, for there is only the eternal Now at this Moment we are there. What you have in your consciousness at this moment will out-picture as your experience; that is the Law of Life. It is up to us! What are we listening to, our pain, problem or sense of lack?
- Or are we hearing the Voice of the Son, who only knows the moment we call Now, which is the realm of Faith. As soon as can come to the Place where you and I realize what I have to do, we let go of our problem, pain, fear or disease!
- By looking at Jesus the I AM in all its fullness you will be released from error and you are free, it is wonderful. You will see, there is nothing to be healed or get rid off, it is wonderful.
Our mind has to be removed from the belief in the condition and present our body a living sacrifice not a sick one) to God. We also must begin to express the True Body, which after God is created in True Wholeness and Beautiful Spiritual Form, while we do not look at things seen such as disease or pain or overweight. Now we look at the Body not made with hands (human reason); the True Body is made out of the Glory of God, it is wonderful is it not?
Rom12. Wuest translation.
I therefore beg of you, please, Brethren, through the instrumentality of the aforementioned Mercies of God by an once-for- all presentation to place your bodies at the disposal of God, a sacrifice, a living one, a Holy one, well pleasing, your rational, sacred service, (rational, in that this services is performed by the exercise of the mind). And stop assuming an outward expression that does not come from within you and is not representative of what you are in your inner being, for the outward man is patterned after this age. We must change our outward expression to one that comes from within us and is representative of our inner being by the renewing of our mind. This results in our putting to the test what is the will of God, the good and well- pleasing and complete will, having found that it meets specification then place your approval on it.
Light of the World Ministry
Freedom Voice Network
Tony & Martha den Hartog
PO BOX 215 EMERALD
VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA
Email to: email@example.com
© Copyright 2007/2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.