Freedom Voice Newsletters

logo

The Easter Message first before Christmas becomes a reality.

October/13/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Maybe the Easter Message is somewhat early,  but it must  comes first before Christ---mas as it is known becomes a reality as we rise in a higher realm of ministry . Easter represents the death of the Ego that has to come first, then the Son of God is born in our manger.
Matthew 11:28 (KJV)   Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Hebrews 7:1-3 (KJV) 
    For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; [2] To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; [3] Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Listen to the audio's and prepare your self for a preparation of a whole new Priesthood after the order of Melchizedek,  administrating Peace and reconciliation to all mankind.  Below are some of our many children of our Mission in the Philippines,  established in 1995 where we   ministered there. Here is a letter from our leader.

Love Tony and Martha den Hartog and all here down under in Australia.. face 

Hello Sister Martha and Bro. Tony,

We are so blessed to hear from you. Thank you so much for sending the children's support for this month and for giving an extra gift for us. Praise the Lord. God is so good. Yes, I will really use it for the motor-mechanics work place, because our equipment's are not complete yet, but we already have a shade for the shop and a little room as an office. Praise the Lord that through your gift we will be able to buy those other equipment's we need for the shop. Thank you so much. God bless your heart. I'm sure our brothers in the church will really be very happy for this news. It's really my desire to help them so I will give most of the income of that shop to them and the remaining will be just for the maintenance. Thank you once again.

Anyway, I am sending here some pictures taken from the field trip (educational trip) that we had with the children last September. Praise the Lord that everything wen't very well and the children really did enjoyed their trip. It's really nice to see them so excited and so happy to see the birds when we went to a bird sanctuary and when they ride on a merry go round at the mall. My hearts leaps for joy for them. Thank you so much for being a part of this work. It has been great and successful because of your love, support and prayers. Glory to God.

Here is also a picture of Andrei Romanos who once study here in our Kindergarten school but this time she is now in the 1st Grade. Her mother is a single parent so she is taking care of Andrei all by herself.

Thank you once again. Please extend also our thanks to all the brethren there in The Light of the World  who have contributed a lot to make the life of these kids even more wonderful. We love you all and we'll just continue to update you of what's going on here and also with the motor mechanic shop.   

Hope you'll enjoy seeing the pictures.

Lots of love,

Sister Virgie

Light of the World Ministries <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi! Vergie.  Loving greetings from us to you.
It is always wonderful to hear from you.
I have sent the money for the children for the Month of October and we have put in an extra $ 400.00 au for whatever the need may be.

Last time when you asked for help with the Motor Machenics work-place we could not help you. And how is that going? You might use it for that, You will know what to do.
Lots of love to you and your family.
In loving oneness Martha.
aa
Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.
-------Original Message-------

Date: 25/09/2007 3:23:34 PM
Subject: Hello

Hello Bro Tony and Sister Martha,

Loving greetings from all of us here in Villanueva Christian center and the kids of our Kinder School. Thank you so much for the monthly support we have received from you and the supporters of our children here. God is really good because He is always on time in meeting the needs of the school and the ministry here. Praise the Lord.

This coming Friday, the children will going to have their Educational Field Trip to the Airport, the Fire Department, the Sea Port and the Bird Sanctuary. Then we will also go to the mall because some of the kids haven't been there because their parents cannot afford to bring them to the mall, so at least they will going to see what it looks like. The kids were already very excited as well as their parents because they will also be going along with us. We'll just send you some pictures after the event.

Thank you so much once again for all the love and support. Our teachers send their love and greetings also to all our partners there. We love you all. Looking forward to hear from you soon. God's riches and very best be yours in Christ Jesus.

In Loving Oneness,
Sister Virgie
signiture
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.
Light of the World Ministries <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi! Vergie.  Loving greetings from us to you.
It is always wonderful to hear from you.
I have sent the money for the children for the Month of October and we have put in an extra $ 400.00 au for whatever the need may be.

Last time when you asked for help with the Motor Machenics work-place we could not help you. And how is that going? You might use it for that, You will know what to do.
Lots of love to you and your family.
In loving oneness Martha.
kids
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 25/09/2007 3:23:34 PM
Subject: Hello

Hello Bro Tony and Sister Martha,

Loving greetings from all of us here in Villanueva Christian center and the kids of our Kinder School. Thank you so much for the monthly support we have received from you and the supporters of our children here. God is really good because He is always on time in meeting the needs of the school and the ministry here. Praise the Lord.

This coming Friday, the children will going to have their Educational Field Trip to the Airport, the Fire Department, the Sea Port and the Bird Sanctuary. Then we will also go to the mall because some of the kids haven't been there because their parents cannot afford to bring them to the mall, so at least they will going to see what it looks like. The kids were already very excited as well as their parents because they will also be going along with us. We'll just send you some pictures after the event.

Thank you so much once again for all the love and support. Our teachers send their love and greetings also to all our partners there. We love you all. Looking forward to hear from you soon. God's riches and very best be yours in Christ Jesus.

In Loving Oneness,
Sister Virgie

kids1 kids

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.