Understanding the Principle of Meditation

October/16/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable] [Html]

Understanding the Principle of Meditation

MEDITATION AND CONTEMPLATION

To begin with our study on meditation we must first realize that in order to encounter the infinite Mind of our God, we must first have a proper understanding of what God “IS”.   It is only when we become conscious of the Presence of the True God in our Contemplative meditation that we make contact with the same mind, which is also in Christ Jesus.   When we make contact through meditation with the Inner Self-called the Hidden Man of the Heart, the thoughts of God begin to flow through our Soul and Body, bringing to us the Abundance of Life Jesus said we would experience. It is therefore first a necessity for the Christian to understand what God and meditation truly is before we can be free from the universal unconsciousness, commonly known as the Darkness of the Carnal mind, the mind of flesh.

Psalm 16:11 11 Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. (KJV)

1. Where is the Presence of God located? 
  2. How can we benefit from it in our lives?     Meditation

There are also several concepts  as to what the nature of meditation is not!

1. An attempt to reach the Presence of God through some act of our own is not meditation. 
  2. We desire to experience healing, prosperity and have our desires met, that is not the way it works, for our Father is not withholding any thing from us. 
  3. These attempts are futile, for God our Father is not withholding anything from us.
  4. In other cases, it is believed by Christians and other mind sciences,  that through meditation we can experience the Meta-Morpheus of our mortal body into immortality. 
  5. Again, these concepts are born out of the fear of death and hold no true essence.

I believe that most of the presentations I have come across in Christian teachings on faith and prosperity are in fact Mind Science, they are not true Spiritual Meditation. So let us carefully examine this subject.  In this study, I like to show you first what meditation is not, before we can see the true meaning of meditation, so bear with me. 

Continued in attachment.

Audio: http://freedomvoice2.net/.../1826.html The-Practice of Meditation.mp3

Audio: http://freedomvoice2.net/.../2729.html Testimony-Carrol.mp3 

There is a meditation at the end of this message it for those who are suffering disease, emotional problem due to divorce. Listen silently to the Voice of Jesus---He will help you in a time of need. 

signature
Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

Here are the statistic of our Web---for those who like to know what is happening in the Body of Christ.

Hi Tony. Thought you might be interested: so far the new site has had 20,550 successful request, in the first 60 days the site was in progress of being constructed. On average 300 different computers are connecting to the site each day, 27 websites have put a link on their site to this site. Praise God, The Lord is speaking thru you and Martha with the help of all those spiritual supporting family members holding up your arms like Moses. You will see How great our God is. So keep up the faith, Father is touching thousands of lives, soon millions daily with His spirit as His words pass your lips. I love you two, and praise Father God for allowing me to fellowship in the spirit with such a wonderful family. I am expecting to behold great and might things from our Father as He unfolds His awesome glorious display within and without us as the truth is unveiled to us. With our eyes being continually opened to the real beauty of the Kingdom we are part of in the days ahead. In the music and colors, the joyful playing of children free from fear, and terror every where can return to just being.  Just being children, just being healthy and well, just being stress free from worry over debts, and finances. All the things Christ restored to us as our inheritance thru His righteousness we will again treasure not so quick to take lightly I hope. I don't believe any one has yet caught a true vision of how beautiful New Jerusalem will be without the tarnished effects of humanity when all are eyes and hearts are open to manifest the love and light of Christ to, for and with each other and then in one accord as we lift a collective new spiritual song of love and devotion to Him who sits upon the throne. I am just so thankful we will all be there with humble hearts and never again any regrets.....

Ken

Http://freedomvoice2.net