logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

An Ever-enlarging knowledge of the only true God----I AM

October/27/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable] [Html]

Study this lesson and listen to the audio's,  especially if you are having a hard time with a sense of failure or guilt, these lessons will be very helpful to you. Write to me if you have received healing. Love Tony. 

“Behold, take notice, I show you a mystery, we shall not all sleep” was the Word given to us from the Holy Spirit.  The Spirit is giving us the same Word again,  “Behold! Recognize, to gaze at something remarkable,” is a command from the writer, the Holy Spirit.

“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, it is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness.”2 Tim 3:16.

It is the prayer of Jesus; his desire is that we might be having an experiential knowledge of God, the only genuine God and of Him whom He sent on a mission, Jesus Christ. John 17: 1-3 Wuest transl.

Isn’t it wonderful, the prayer of Jesus is now being answered as we behold, look again, suddenly the Light of revelation will break through the cloud of human and religious beliefs.

God HAS commanded the Light to shine out of darkness and the god of this world cannot blind our minds any longer. We fully realize that we have not known God aright nor have we known what Satan represents. The promise has come that we will not all sleep but wake up to righteousness. As we behold……., look again……. And allow ourselves to be corrected and instructed in righteousness.

We are waking up, Light is dawning in our hearts and we are able to behold the True Image, the Image of a Loving God, full of Grace and Full of Truth.

Job’s Hedge explained!

Job 1:6-12

“Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. 8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? 9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? 10 Hast not thou made a hedge about him, his house, and about all that he hath on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. 11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.”

This story of God and Satan as an adversary is allegorical therefore we must not see this story as if there is a being called Satan as an opposing factor to God's Nature and Name, for that is impossible.

The story of God, Job and the devil is psychological, depicting the working of the mind of man, and is the devil which is in conflict with His true Nature, which is I!

This conflict in thought will continue to operate in us all, until we know that our Personal Sense of Life (Adam) is but Illusion, it is not God Created therefore it is without substance or Nature, think of it.

Adam must be reckoned dead and crucified with Jesus the Christ of God, are you hearing this?

Jesus (a type of Job) in His trial in the wilderness of self-survival is confronted by the devil.

Luke. 4:1-8

And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness 2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying,” It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God”. 5 Then the devil took Him up into the Holy City, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, “If you are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:’He shall give His angels charge over you,’ and ‘In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone’” Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God’” 6 Again the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, showed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 7 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 8 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 9 And Jesus answered and said unto him, “Get behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.” (KJV)

First, we must realise that all material things we call money, houses and pleasures of all sorts are the realm of flesh or as Jesus called it “This world which is not My Kingdom”. Satan offered Jesus all the kingdoms and glories of this world: “All these things I will give you, if you will fall down and worship Me.” he said. Jesus KNEW Satan was the tempter, and brought him to nothing, with the Word of God.

Job had established himself through his obedience to Spiritual Law; he prospered and was rich in all goods and material wealth.

Think for a minute. So many of us became Christians, we were healed there was a joy we never had before a wonderful family, in other words, we walked with God and life was wonderful. With all our hearts, we desired to serve the Lord. However, after awhile we began to experience some negative things. We did not understand what was happening we knew God’s acts but we did not know Him. We backslid not willingly but because we were ignorant of God’s Way, consequently we made our bed in hell. After eight years of hell, we began to wake up to God’s Grace. We found out that Satan was our own disposition, our lack of good and health was our own sense of fear. Hell came about by our fear of death, fear of lack, fear of disease! Satan is the carnal mind; it lives between our ears, now we are beginning to see this and free ourselves from fear.

Audio: http://freedomvoice2.net/.../1813.html Perceiving-the-Fathers-Way.mp3

signature
Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.