November/07/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable] [Html]

I, the Creature of God.

Part 2

The Nature of our Body.

I like to remind you again, God did not create a body for man out of the dust of the ground that is not what Gen 2 tells us.  The body we feel, and suffer in is a formation of the carnal mind, it is the mortality Adam formed for you through his disobedience to the Father.  The body Adam formed in his ignorance is what I call the Pain Body (read my letter, "Transcending the pain body). Adam subjected the truth of life to time and space and dying it dies, it cannot be avoided, it goes back to the dust; (Serpent realm the realm of opposites, life and death, sickness and health, the Phantom of Materiality, the genetic fable of life)

2corint: Chapter 5

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.

Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

You see here that our true body, the Body God ordained for us to have for all eternity is incorporeal and incorruptible, made without hands, eternal in the heavens. Remember, we do not have a physical and a spiritual body, we only have the Body which is Christ, this is what I hear Kingdom Preachers teach that God created this Physical sense of Body first, but that is not true at all.

In truth there is not a Flesh and Blood man and a new creation Man later on, that again is false and misleading. If any man or woman is in Christ, he or she is the creature of God, not going to be one day. God’s Creature is not born by the will of the flesh( born of a woman) but of God, without Father and without Mother, the New Order, which has always been.

That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The New Creation Man did not come into being when Jesus rose from the dead. Jesus destroyed the false image (born of sperm and egg) and rose again from the death realm, He showed us our True Heritage, the Image of God that has always been in God. As Children of God we are not born of flesh, we just must wake up out of the dust of false doctrine and know Christ to be our true life; ‘I’ will give us light.

I am the eternal offspring of God (there is only one only begotten of the Father and I am complete in Christ Jesus. When I know that Jesus destroyed the Pain Body ( the Body of Sin, the mind formed body in which we suffer death ) was destroyed on the Cross, I become conscious. Now, the same Spiritual awareness which Jesus had as being One in the Father now dwells in me. Conscious knowing this quickens even my mortal body and healing will take place in all area of my experience.

Remember, any thing that God created in the beginning, including our body cannot dissolve; even what we call death for our Body is eternal and immortal. He saw that it was good and complete, it is SO and it will be SO FOREVER, think beloved think, this is the Truth!  Only that which man in his carnal mind has formed can be dissolved, IT IS THE BODY OF SIN, it is but temporal, so be encouraged,  Jesus came in this temporal body of flesh first. In His body of flesh He sensed all the wrath of the Devil in it, and cried;  "My God why have you forsaken me?"

For more, read attachment note attachment .  Love Tony.

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.