Freedom Voice Newsletter

The governing I AM----the Living Presence where all things are new

November/18/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable]

Light of the World Ministries.

The message is not from man whose breath is in his nostril. Read meditate on what you read and hear in these messages and take it as if God your Father is addressing you---here and now.  Love Tony

Rev. 21:1-7 (KJV) 
    And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. [2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. [3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. [4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. [5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. [6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. [7] He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

I AM the governing Presence AS ALL.

"I AM here, I AM there, I AM everywhere." I AM within all, within every fibre, nerve, and cell of your being. I AM in the inanimate as well as the animate - I AM everywhere, I AM the substance—the Law that governs all being irrespective of person, place or thing.

I AM everything and everywhere; call upon ME and see if I will not open the windows of Divine substance and fill you with recognition that you have been with me from the foundation of the world. I AM THAT I AM - that particular I AM Consciousness, which comes to any condition or situation that I did not make, to make its nothingness appear - to cause it to release the power that lies hidden there, and which has caused you to fear. I AM ALL IN ALL - I AM everywhere, upholding, sustaining and maintaining all creation without you having to ask me. No matter wither you go, into what locality, I AM there - I have already gone before you back into the timeless realm of Being where I knew you as My only Begotten offspring, full of Grace and Truth, because I AM already there and always have been there. I have already caused myself to be so impressed upon you that you find everything already prepared for you before you arrive, even before you pray, I have answered. You find everything answered before you ask. You find everything supplied before you need. It is well with you - do you hear? - Irrespective of person, place, or thing, I am with you, I will never forsake you,  even if all the governments of this world do not have the answer, I will be there to lift you back into My Presence. It is well with you, irrespective of any teachings of any nature what-soever. I AM - I AM - I AM.

I am the lost word which is hidden within your consciousness, which your consciousness IS, veiled over by a mystification of human senses. In judging from appearances, you have lost the true values you have known from the beginning, and have accepted shadows of evil appearances  as realities. I AM the lost Word, I am the Word before which the doors of the universe fly open - doors in the impassable walls of human obstacles; doors that lead out on highways never charted by the human sense because of its limitations. Doors that belong to the palaces of the kings, fly open at my coming, and the riches of that which is Caesar's are laid before me - to take and do with as I like.

"I AM here, I AM there, I AM everywhere." It is well. The new voyage on which you are about to embark is already prepared - all the minute’s details have been taken care of.

Arise, take no thought; all these things shall be added to the unafraid one. Do you hear? You who read this page?

The endless planning and trying to arrange things suddenly ceases when the government shall be upon his shoulders, “I” is the government of your life, and all is well. Only personal sense attitude can keep you out of this beautiful, restful experience that Jesus prepared for you. Be not afraid: "It is “I”." Why should you be afraid to accept your good here and now, instead of waiting for the harvest? Have I not told you over and over again, "Look again," the fields are white, the labourers are few. Thrust in the sickle. Reap, you who read this page. Reap the fullness of life everywhere present; receive it by faith. Not one thing shall be hidden from you, the secret pearl of great price—the uncultured Pearl shall be shown to you. It is wonderful!

In this only begotten, primordial “I”,   you come to recognize the Allness of Life, there will be no place for sin, disease, and death, and you shall find a new thing working in your members, a government of Christ that will be above both health and sickness. This is the new consciousness which is not the result of evil to be overcome, but which is the out-picturing of the Spirit made flesh. Now you are of too pure eyes to behold iniquity.

The healed man is perhaps better than the sick man is, but he is still swinging between something and nothing. If he wishes to stop the swinging between the pair of opposites, he will have to move up to the place of recognition of the All-Presence, and there abide in a state of changeless bliss. His ability, then, will not be to demonstrate the Word, but to bring the living presence of the word into visibility by knowing the Truth. This is your power; it is the power, which was given to the Man--Child - Consciousness - the ability to accept the Good that has been prepared for him from the beginning. Do you hear? I speak the Word of healing for you at this moment, do you hear----are you listening----then you will have.

Mark 4:24-25 (KJV) 

And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. [25] For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

There is but the NOW I AM the NOW that I write---there is no other. It is NOW that you read, and at this Divine instant of the All-Now,  I speak from out of these pages and say, "Rise up and walk; open your eyes and see the glorious Finished Mystery; open your ears and hear the things which human lips cannot utter; stretch forth your arm of strength and accomplish that which you will.

Go your way into the expression I ordained you to be and be the Light to a crooked and perverse generation—holding forth the Word of Life. It is well with you. Be whole; be free; be newly born." You who are reading this page, do you hear? Do you hear? In the Glorious All-Now where there is fullness of Joy, it is well with you - rise and declare from the housetops your being. It is wonderful! It is wonderful! Even the wrath of man shall praise thee - even the thing, which has seemed so untoward, shall rise and sing thy glory. The limited personal man or woman you are shall praise the Christ within your consciousness. You shall call it from the housetops of your being by telling it in secret to your soul - by pure recognition of the All-Presence in the All-Now.

Human language fails to express anything like the Joy of the All-Now, but between the lines, you will find the Spirit that will accomplish this for you. Be still; the unuttered word is the Word of God which shall not, cannot, and has not the ability to return unto you void.

Isaiah 55:1-3 (KJV) 

Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. [2] Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. [3] Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

For the Word of God is the fulfilment of all you set your hand to do, pressing toward your consciousness for expression until all is fulfilled. The Word you are born of speaks it into existence, it is the actual recognition of the Presence everywhere that fills all things and keep it for all eternity.

"I AM here, I AM there, I AM everywhere." To recognize this is to understand without further difficulty how it is that you can now reach out across the universe and touch ME in another being, and cause that being to take on the splendid sense of Peace of health, happiness, and prosperity that you formerly tried to make happen by beseeching special favours of ME. The Sons of God shout for joy - you cannot help it - "Blessings, blessings, blessings, so many you cannot count them" - blessings so many - like the deluge of golden mist that fills the valley after a storm - you are filled with this invisible-visible substance, and the light from this consciousness causes all the evil shadows of human belief to recede. It is well with you. "Blessings, blessings, blessings, so many you cannot count them." Do you hear? Do you hear? Not the cold human words of religious rethoric, but the Spirit of that which sets aside every human law, however conceived or made by the fleshly minds of men. Blessings that come from the Grace of God is now pouring into expression into your life in the All-Now, in the All-Presence where there is no lack.

Be still outwardly, and shout for joy within until it has shattered the walls of your prison. Do you see? If you once glimpse the All-Presence in the All-Now, you will begin to see that I AM not only here and there and everywhere, but I Am everything and partake of the nature of everything through this great Oneness. I AM everything and everybody; I AM ALL.

I speak to you, and for this reason comes this message into your hands and hear it from the depth of your own being. From this instant, I AM come into manifestation in your life as a real, living factor - not as a far-off God, but as the very life of your life, the great connecting-link between you and everything manifest on the earth. It is well; be not afraid. It is I.

I have many things to show you when you can be still. One by one, the clamouring voices of argument, revenge, and resentment will have screamed themselves lifeless. That which can rend you must come out of you, even though you fall as one dead, and dead you will be to all the human babbling what is heard from religious men today. This which can rend you sore must come out of you so that you can soar to new heights which were impossible with the former baggage. Let go, give up, and call down into manifestation the blessing of the All-Now and the All-Presence. "I AM here (right while you are reading, right while I am writing), I AM there, I AM everywhere." The coming and going of things is only in the human thought. Nothing passes away in the reality of the Real. There is nothing to be destroyed, hurt, or made right, for the former things have past away and I make all things new.

When you have ascended into heaven and glimpsed the eternal, perfect harmony of that consciousness without beginning or ending, you will descend into the hell of your human thinking and bring with you the All-Presence, and see this hell self-consumed. Do you hear you that still feel guilt or fear that I may judge you for your behaviour? You will see the fire of evil wiped out by the blaze of life. You will merely bring the recognition of that, which is in heaven unto earth, or out into the manifest world, and see it change. You will see a whole city appear with the evaporation of a fog of human thinking and belief, and your heaven unfolds before you out of the mystification of your human thought.

Right where you are is holy ground, for "I AM here, I AM there, I AM everywhere." Unlatch latchets of your sandals; let go of the human reasoning or the how, why, when, and where; let go of all systems of Truth, and drink deep of the living water of inspiration which is wordless and unutterable. I shall impress you with that which is.

"Stand and deliver" - "He who hears obeys." "When the Son of Man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?" You have to answer that for yourself. Perhaps you have already answered it in the negative for the rest of the world. Nevertheless, it has nothing to do with the rest of the world; it has only to do with your world. When the revelation comes to you, when I come to you and speak, even as I AM speaking at this instant, shall I find faith - recognition on the earth - in the manifest realm of your earth? While you are looking for evil in the world to overcome, you are making so much noise and you cannot hear Me as I stand at your door and knock. It is well; be not afraid; one day the awakening comes, and then you take your pearl of great price and run away and bury it in a field - in a new state of consciousness - and you tell no man about it. And you know why.

The deepening of consciousness takes place so that I can govern all, and with it the glorious accompanying manifestation, such as health, peace and prosperity. Have I not said to you in many ways, "If a man lose his life he shall find it"? If you lose the personality, letting it be swallowed up in the I AM you truly are, and then you will lose all the human law pertaining to that personality. You must loose all the problems of that personality, then they will be of no concern to you any longer, for they will cease to exist, as the former things will pass away and the New Heaven and the New Earth come into manifestation. The personality is on the plane of cause and effect - the four months to the harvest - the "as ye sow, so shall ye reap"; but when you are lost in ME, you find your real life, the life everlasting. Literally some will find this and appropriate it, and be translated into the new order of Melchizedeck and His wondrous Spirit.

Remember, I have said unto you, "The last enemy that shall be overcome is death." When you lose your limited personal sense of life in the all-life, you lose the sense of disease and evil, and without disease, death cannot come into manifestation. Hence, the last enemy, the last belief in a power outside of the All-Presence, is swallowed up and shall be no more.

Death is swallowed up in Victory, in Life, and you shall say, "Whereas before I was dead, Now (the only) I AM alive."

Take away the condemnation from your world; bathe it in the new Light of Love and Life.

When you cease to look for evil, evil will cease to manifest to you.

"KICK THE HELL OF RIGID THINGS FROM 'NEATH YOU FEET AND LEAP THROUGH SPACE; AND SPACE SHALL HOLD YOU WITH THE THRILLING FLUX OF LIFE ASCENDING; AND HOLD YOU MORE COMPLETE IN EVERY PART THAN DID THE RIGID COILS YE FLUNG BEHIND YOU."

The rigid coils of human thinking - the age-old beliefs and laws that have seemed like the coils of a python that were crushing the very life out of you is now no more! These finally be put in the lake of fire (Love of God) from you by being divested of their power through non resistance. There is that upward rising, that quickening, that going to the Father, which is the recognition, which lift you up to My Holy Mount.

"Underneath are the everlasting arms"; the everlasting power is with you and in you and through you. The great changelessness of the Love of God - which is, "As above, so below; As within, so without." No place can you go where I AM not. If you take the wings of the morning and fly to uttermost parts of the earth, there AM I; or in hell, there AM I. I only have to be recognized to set aflame the bush by the wayside. I have myriad ways of speaking to you - when the scales of a double universe have dropped from your eyes and see the I AM that I AM, your whole body will be full of Light.  Do you hear? Nothing is hard to ME.    Your Father is here and now,-----------------Be Still, listen and I will fill your cup to overflowing.

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.