logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Take up arms or enter into His Rest?

November/30/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Light of the World Ministries.

Of late I received messages of people who are having a hard time living the Life of Christ, still struggling with their conscience, not sensing the finished work. I have included this email  received from Jim and Melba Crofford, encouraging us not to take up arms, but to enter into the rest that Jesus prepared for those who love Him.. I have added a few thoughts I felt you should know in this trying hour.

Merry Christ----mass Tony

Take Up Arms or Enter Into Rest?  Which?

Therefore, we take up arms; stand up, declare I Am, face the ugly.  The battle is on.  There are problems out there. 

Of course, it is necessary we beat ourselves up first because of the little hidden things we know exist inside our innermost being. 

Deut. 29:29 (KJV) 

The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things, that are revealed, belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

This is a battle of never ending proportions; it is ignorance of the finished work,  indifference, rebellion, ignorance, and lack is the result.  Never mind the shadows of night or wanderings in the unknown.  Disregard the animal instincts, stupidity, or poverty of body and soul. Be still and know that all what you need is already within you.

When will we be ready to face the terrible world out there, not fearing the appearances of evil?  When will we commence to straighten things out, and where will we start listening to the Voice of Jesus and be satified?  I suggest, NEVER!  The same problems we behold out there exist only in our own back yard they do not exist in God our Fathere; particularly just as long as we have our eyes on the world; any problem or lack or error will persist.  Wars and rumors of wars are here to stay for the length of time we divert our eyes from His Saving Grace and peer through eyes of good and evil.  This persists as long as we neglect seeing so great salvation already freely given, The King Within. 

Meanwhile, there is a celebration going on; dancing and rejoicing for those who live and have their being in Christ.  Every cell of our bodies are recognizing the gushing blood of righteousness, just ignoring the reasoning, carnal mind.  The whole creation, every atom is acknowledging that The King is come.   

In spite of reasoning, gather around The Throne of God,  then every cell and atom is giving it’s all to the Fullness of The Great I Am  ( The Only I Am; there is no separate I Am. ) .  Creation is already captured, apprehended, redeemed; wrenched into The Presence of Truth; forging ahead to new horizons. In haste, it runs with the freedom of the wind. 

The Great I Am has spoken: “Behold my beloved Son of My House.  In Him,  I Am well pleased, for there is no fault .  He has embraced creation with arms so loving, tongues cannot tell of His Glory. ” 

Rest is here, The Prince of peace, the same ONE, the resurrected One dwelling within every man. 

Hebrews 4:1-3 (KJV) 
    Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. [2] For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. [3] For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

The cells of our bodies are declaring the cleansing blood.  The hidden Body is appearing.  Man cannot stop the thunder of His Appearance.  Salvation stands in plain sight upon the waters of the new eternal world.  He stands there knowing what is, and not what is to come.  With peace upon His shoulders, every knee bows before Him.  Love is His Plateau of Rest. 

It is intended that we not know the future, because the Great All Encompassing New Is Come. 

Hallelujah

Love from Jim & Darling Melba 

[email protected] 

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.