logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Jesus, the realm of immortality

December/15/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachment [Html] [Printable]

My wife and I wish you a merry Christ--mass and I pray that you will experience a coming year full of light and understanding of the will and purpose of life,  as the Body of Christ  ascends higher into the Light of God's Presence.  Love Tony and Martha den Hartog.

I am From above

John 8:23 (KJV) 

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

The Term ‘above’ Jesus spoke about in His ministry is the Realm of Being, also known as Heaven or the Kingdom Realm. However, in order to understand the message of Jesus,  we must first ask the Holy Spirit to reveal it to us,  for there are  many opinions and doctrines man has conceived in his ignorance as to what Heaven or the Above realm really means. To most, Christians, Heaven or the Above Realm is where we go to when we physically die, but Jesus said clearly that the Kingdom of Heaven is within us, it is not out there in Heaven somewhere. So let us get ready, set your mind to understanding. The Holy Spirit will open your heart to see this realm of above that Jesus prepared for you to live and move in. Our Father only can add those things to you that Jesus promised would come to us if we seek first the above realm, the Realm of now, where the flowers grow.  Ps 110.1, 3            

In Christ Jesus, you are raised to life. Now, set your heart on what is in heaven, where Christ rules at God’s right side.  (Right side): a place of power and honour.  Think about what is up there, think and contemplate on the invisible, not about what is here on earth. 3 You died in the last Adam; it means that your life is now hid with Christ in God.  Christ Jesus sits now beside God and you are c complete in Him.  Christ gives meaning to your true self the I, that I AM  {some manuscripts have “our.”} life, and when Christ appears, you will also appear with him in glory. Col3. 

Jesus came from above; Jesus is a life giving Spirit!   He said to the Jews, “Ye are from beneath; I am from aboveye are of this world but I am not of this world.  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:  for if ye believe not that I am, ye shall die in your sin.”  John 8: 23 & 24. 

Traditionally, we have always understood Sin to mean such acts as committing adultery, getting drunk, stealing, murdering or doing something against the law.  However, this is not what Sin really is. Actions of this nature are simply the outworking of Sin, so is disease, lack, fear and finally death; they are all the wages of a mistaken belief that we are separate beings from the Living God.  “The wages of sin is a feeling of separation in all its multiple workings is death”, because Sin itself is an activity of the un-consciousness (The realm of Hell or beneath).

1. 1.      Hell is the collective Name for all evil.
  2. 2.     Hell is the burning destroying imagination of the carnal mind plus all the fear and judgement that comes through observing this world’s appearances, generating within us all that we don’t want.

Whether it is fear of the Flu Virus, fear of an Earthquake coming to destroy our environment, all is but a fear of death,  representing  the vacuum  of the World mind, the realm of the Un—conscious Adam. 

Hell is then the imaginary Place of a burning fire where the Presence of God does not seem to be, but again, this is but illusion, hell does not exist in reality. Religion has given us Hell, still preaching that if you do not believe in Jesus that you will go there and burn there for all eternity. I now know that even if I make my bed in Hell, God my Father is there when I have come to the end of my human self—surviving mechanism. 

Now, even in Hell I become again conscious of My True Self, God is there to lift me back to the above realm where I belong! It is wonderful!

Evil what is it?

1. All Evil is but a vacuum of nothingness.
  2. Evil as what we all experience in our humanity  
  3. Evil as we experience it in this world,  evil is not created or formed by God the Father.
  4. Evil has therefore no nature or law to maintain or sustain itself.
  5. Evil is the vacuum of burning belief, generated in the un--consciousness of the flesh, the Adam mind. Evil can only be dissipated by recognizing who we are in our true nature.
  6. Sin is simply the working of a mistaken “I” density.
  7. Evil, is a sense of alienation from the Life of God through the blindness and the ignorance that exists in what we call Humanity today.

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.