logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Escaping Mortality and Putting on the New Man

December/20/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachment [Html] [Printable]

From Fundamentalism to the pearl of great price.

MATT   CHAPTER 11

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. "Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. "All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

I like to dedicate this month’s letter and audio as a means to reveal the erroneous nature of FUNDA-MENTAL-ISM as it governs most of religious humanity today, giving us a false sense of God, man and the universe.  In this months letter I like to show you how funda-mental-ism is Anti Christ that functions as human consciousness, keeping the Body of Christ in the darkness of material sense worship. Religious teachers are convinced that God is dealing with its creation like puppets on a string, moulding them into its will and purpose. That belief is Anti Christ, as there is no such God, it only brings more guilt and feelings of fear and lack as the mind now attached to this world, produces the curse of the law, bringing disease, a sense of fear and lack. This is Hell; this is the realm of the dead. Are you not glad the Jesus came and destroyed the devil that caused us all to be in bondage to the belief in birth and death?  

Funda---mental-ism, commonly known as ORTHODOXY, it is the dark doctrine of duality that has veiled the heart of men and women for 1700 years. Orthodoxy keeps the Church in darkness from knowing the TRUTH. Orthodoxy keeps us in ignorance as to whom and what we are in God.

Let me explain what I mean by the veiling of truth that would make us free from the curse, as religion has kept humanity in this veil of darkness ever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the Truth. Orthodoxy has been unable to bring peace of mind to them for 1700 years of its inauguration. Think deeply on this mystery of duality, be still and listen------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you not glad that Jesus came and preached the Kingdom of Heaven, revealing our true heritage in Christ?

By laying again the foundation of awareness, knowing  that we are God’s offspring we no longer have to fear any of the negative things that this world suffers under as we see calamity in all realms known as humanity that will eventually dissolve in its own ignorance.. 

1. 1.     Jesus, as the Father consciousness showed us the True Nature of God as Love; notice, not judgement, as most believe God punishing us for our wrong behaviour, is a lie, our Father only has good thoughts toward us; thoughts of peace and joy so that your expectations are only good never evil.
  2. 2.     Jeremiah 29:8-9 (KJV) 

For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed. [9] For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11-13 (KJV) 

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. [12] Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. [13] And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

1. 3.     Jesus showed the love of God to a groaning and travailing people who lost the ability to worship God in Spirit and in truth, as they ALL were blinded by a sense of fear of death and Hell, thinking that God is a wrathful being, judging us by our behavior. That is why most people could not accept Him. When Jesus came as the Door into this new realm of Grace and Truth, religion in those days missed the Way and died in their ignorance. Jesus came to bring us all back to where we belong, so that we all enter and find LIFE, back to where we belong.
Think deeply on this----------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~!

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.