The Appearing Peace of Christ in this World

December/9/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachment [Html] [Printable]

The Appearing Peace of Christ in this World

Isaiah Chapter 42 

1 “Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,  My Elect One in whom My soul delights! 
I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench; He will bring forth justice for truth. 4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, Till He has established justice in the earth; And the coastlands shall wait for His law.”

Thus says God the Lord, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, 
Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, 
Who gives breath to the people on it, 
And spirit to those who walk on it:
6 “I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, 
And will hold Your hand; 
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, 
As a light to the Gentiles,
7 To open blind eyes, 
To bring out prisoners from the prison, 
Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.
8 I am the Lord, that is My name; 
And My glory I will not give to another, 
Nor My praise to carved images.
9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, 
And new things I declare; 
Before they spring forth I tell you of them.”

Here a message I received from Linda Keith,  revealing an important factor as far as the soon coming USA elections and I quote. Love Tony,  Also note attachment.

I received the below, from a friend and went and saw for myself, the facts about presidential hopeful, Ron Paul.  I agree with my friend.  Also, I mailed Dr Paul and ask if elected would he call forth an investigation to the "The Energy Non Crisis".  You will recall that this is about our GOVERNMENT BEING CONTROLLED, regarding many things, but, especially about how there is NO OIL SHORTAGE in the U.S.  There are controllers who are stopping Americans from getting much needed oil. (FROM A STATE OF OURS, ALASKA)  If you haven't watched the video, regarding this, I urge you to watch it, as well as the video, about Ron Paul.  I was promised that the video would be watched tonight, and someone from Dr Paul's campaign would contact me tomorrow.

In Him, Linda

"The peoples choice...Ron Paul.  See who he is and what he is saying in this concise, informative video...I must say I agree with everything I have heard, and the fact that he chooses not participate in the legislators retirement package and also returns a big part of his salary speaks highly of his character as a true public servant...check him out, and if you agree, take a few minutes to register as a Republican online and vote for him in the primary: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIivoqLbeeg"

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.