Freedom Voice Newsletters

logo

The Gospel of Righteousness+The lamb slain from the disruption of the World.

April 1, 2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

deco

I am lead of the Lord to go back to the basics of the Gospel, there seems to be a lack of understanding in the Body of Christ as to what the Gospel is, so I ministered the Gospel of Righteousness without the Law. Many are receiving this basic redeeming Word, this is the day of Salvation. Just to encourage those who are suffering from disease, a young woman with Breast Cancer came to us 12 month ago, now her blood is clear, free from cancer. Listen the teaching below and you will feel a whole new realm coming into your awareness, with healing in its wings. Wonderful! Blessings  to all Tony.

Isaiah 32:17-18 (KJV) 
    And the working (effect) of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. [18] And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;

Romans 9:29-33 (KJV) 
    And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. [30] What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. [31] But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. [32] Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; [33] As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

decoration
Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.
Free Animations for your email - By IncrediMail!