logo

Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Bearing witness to our true relationship with our Father and with each othe
r
Email:[email protected]

bar

Return to: Freedom Voice Web Site
Attachments: Bearing Witness of the Son of God.doc

The Witness of the Son of God, is living in a realm of absolute Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost. May Father give you insight into the mystery of our communion with the inner Christ, bringing healing and restoration to a groaning and travailing Creation that is waiting on tip toe for a revelation of the Pattern Son, ordained and anointed to bring healing and deliverance to mankind. Blessings to all, Tony.

John CHAPTER 8:12-19

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying;

"I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. Jesus answered and said unto them;

"Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. "Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. "

And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. "It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. "I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me." 

Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? 

Jesus answered, "Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also."

Christ Jesus, the Son of the Living God, is the only witness who can reveal the true Nature of His own BEING and the Nature of all living, which is Christ the Image of God.

The Witness.

A witness does not speak of his own knowledge, but speaks of Him who sent Him, to bear witness to the Truth, that is what I have seen I have spoken.  In a courtroom, a witness mounts the witness stand, not to interpret his own observation, but simply to tell what he has seen!

A witness bears witness, to what he sees, or what he, or she, has seen taken place. 

Jesus never at any time said, I am healing the sick or raising the dead or feeding the hungry. 

No, no beloved, Jesus said: "I of myself can do nothing, but I always bear witness of what I see my father do!”

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782

VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Tel:  (61) 3-97553765