Understanding the cause and effect of spiritual law 

September 02, 2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attaachements

[Html] [printable]

Isaiah 54:11-17 (KJV) 
O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colors, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. [12] And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones. [13] And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. [14] In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. [15] Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. [16] Behold, I have created the smith that blows the coals in the fire, and that brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
    [17] No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; "if you know the truth,  every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

In the above Audio,  Kathy Fitz gave a wonderful message  clearly showing  us that when testing and trial come our way, they are not send by our Heavenly, as our Father does not try us, or tests us by giving us a strong delusion when we walk in disobedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit.  You may say, "what does it all  mean-  "I create good and I also create evil?".  Is God doing evil sovereignly? Don't forget, you have been surnamed I, the creative Name I,  that  gives power  to cause good and unfortunately evil to be your experience. I do all these things in my ignorance of what the Name of God IS. As God's Sons you have  the creative name of God that can do evil if we are not aware of our disobedience. Yes, ignorance of knowing the truth can create a strong form of delusion but remember, you did this, you used the name I AM for evil. God intended it for your good and he cannot take his creative name from you, so be sure that you do not violate the name I AM, as the consequences are not alsway pleasant. So own up when evil comes your way, "What you sow so shall you also reap, that is the Law of the I AM".

Think beloved, it is time to wake up-- this is the latter Rain- hear the Voice of the Father.

There is a whole new era starting, I believe, we are just on the verge of it, light is breaking through the veil of personal sense.  There is an awakening coming to the body of Christ and that awakening out of the Adam dream is the answer.  We have been living in space and time as time creates the illusion of past and future we all were living by appearances and opposites, believing that there is a natural and a spiritual world, which gives us the delusion that God is still dealing with ITS creation.  Because we have been living by feelings of guilt and fear, and at other times, feelings of confidence and all of these feelings have not done the job we attribute to God having a plan to test, try, reward, and conforms His Church to manifest what He truly IS. That my friend is a lie, AS HE IS, SO ARE WE IN THIS W ORLD   What Jesus came to reveal was first the nature of God, not who God is but what God "IS."  Jesus did not come to correct our behaviour by sending us a strong delusion as some teach.
Jesus said, "You worship what you do not know." I always thought that God was like a man, an anthropomorphic form in the sky, sitting on a throne and like a puppeteer playing his game of trying make something what is already perfect and blameless.  Jesus tells us that God is Spirit, Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omnipresent, filling the whole of the Universe with IT SELF.
So then, I was one of them that worshipped God that way, not really knowing what I was worshipping. "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in Spirit and Truth; for the Father is seeking for such to worship Him. God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and Truth." John 4:22-24.

1. The sole purpose of His coming was to reveal the nature and the name of God, Jesus did not come to telling us that if we would not repent and behave, God would deal very harshly with you all . 
In addition, the nature and the name of you and I are Christ, for God and man are One Being.  That is the mystery of God, it was only the delusion of fear and a sense of alienation that brought guilt and a feeling that God was a separate being from ITS creation.  We have always thought there was God and there was Tony,  God and Mary, or God and a tree, even God and a natural creation or whatever we thought of--God was something else; that my friend is the delusion that ADAM sent not God as some teach and I quote,   "Because they received not the love of truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." - 2 Thes. 2:10-11
I quote a belief that some entertain as God dealing with us, sending strong delusions to those who believe not.  "Two ways are set before us here: receiving the love of the truth to work into us salvation; or, receiving a strong delusion, literally, an in working delusion, so that we believe a lie. Interestingly enough, God sends them both. He brings forth vessels of mercy, and vessels of wrath.  Those who refuse, who receive not the love of the truth, in turn will receive an in working error, and then have to pass through a judgment to be purged of that error. This is learning the lesson the hard way, having to go through a process of correctional chastening, until they learn that it is far better to receive the love of the truth. Yet God retains sovereign control over this entire process. "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them, because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before Mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not." (Isa. 66:4). God knows exactly which in working delusion will subdue and teach that it is an evil and bitter thing to forsake the way of the Lord.  Unquote. 

That my friend is error;   this teaching of god sending us delusion to teach us and try us is an old Hebrew I-dea, a concept of God that the tribal  Hebrews understood to be God dealing and correcting them. This is not the Gospel  what Jesus teaches.  God only has Vessels of Glory, and you are that vessel, so hear what I AM is saying at this hour.  Remember, not all Scripture that we quote in our bible lessons  is inspired by God, so be sure when you read Scripture, especially old testament doctrines of the tribal god Yahweh, that Jesus calls the Devil.  So be sure what we write or speak about is coming from the Holy Ghost. Most of what is known as Kingdom teaching are founded on  ancient Hebrew concepts that God deals, tries and test us with evil. As one preacher who has now passed said and I quote, "God can kill without murdering, the evil of a righteous God"  No beloved, God  does not send delusions, the god of this world kills and murders,  the god of this world has given us the delusion that evil generated in God, no wonder that so many preachers who speak like that die before their time. Yes, the delusions come,  but not the Father of Jesus who judges no man and lets His rain fall on the just and the unjust.  The god of this world has deluded the minds of those who still believe that God has a plan that He is still working out, blinding their understanding to see and know what is the Truth.

Open your hearts to receive this vital message of God's nature so that the manifestation of the nature and name of God will be seen on you!  Below is a message I brought last Sunday that brings us understanding what Grace is and how it applies to us to day.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765