logo

In the mouth of three witnesses 

September 15, 2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments:

[Html] [Printable]

Think that you already have this message in your files, however, I feel that we must again meditate on it so that what is  between the lines can give you that what can heal and restore your life and give you insight!   Love Tony.

Jesus is saying, "what I see, I do"!   

It is not me as a man, who is doing it, it is my Father that is doing the work; can you hear this?

This knowing takes away all responsibility away from our independent life urge to do good!

Jesus bore witness to Gods power. Jesus never claimed to have any power of Him---Self.

The nature of the Son is a state of consciousness that only and always hears the word of the father speaks from within, the Lamb of God speaks that what it hears, it has no opinion of IT SELF. 

In silent meditation, THE LAMB is receptive, watching the Father at work. 

The nature of the Son is being a beholder of the activity of God, without having an activity of his own. In the Fathers Consciousness, we no longer have any human desire or interest to gain wealth or health.

When people come to me for help, I take no notice of what they tell me, as to what is happening to them, for that would put me up as a healer or councilor of some kind to alleviate for instance a pain, disease or sense of lack.  

No, in every case that confronts me,   I am only aware of the activity of Grace, I do not bear witness to what appears to be disease, sin, lack or fear of death. What I am aware of,  is God's willingness to reveal his only begotten Son to Me,  the eternal substance of all form,  the reality of All Life, so I do not have any responsibility to private interpretation of the Scriptures, to heal or to council, I know that My Father will take care of it as the anointing teaches us all things.

Be still and know that I am God, I have only good thoughts towards you. 

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (KJV) 
    For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. [12] Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. [13] And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

1 John 2:27 (KJV) 
    But the anointing which ye have received of him abides in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

You are free to down load and burn these messages to CD, and share with all who are ready to hear.

art

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.
PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Tel:  (61) 3-97553765